advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can someone point me to what labs would help pinpoint Erectile dysfunction ED? I'm having issues and not sure what is going on.

MissyM

Registered
I'm having issues, think it is psychological as I am in middle of a divorce and very sad but I'm not sure. Can anyone tell me what are some of the more common labs to look into? Thank you all in advance.

Free testosterone, estradiol, prolactin, full thyroid panel.

If it’s really bad, see a good urologist who will do a Doppler ultrasound w/ injection on your penis to make sure it’s not a venous leak.

Free testosterone, estradiol, prolactin, full thyroid panel.

If it’s really bad, see a good urologist who will do a Doppler ultrasound w/ injection on your penis to make sure it’s not a venous leak.
I was gonna say prolactin. Dopamine most likely in the shitter

Also the real test is whether you get morning erections or not. If you do, it’s more likely to be psychological but if you don’t, it’s probably hormonal or a venous leak.
I had a series of things that put me into depression over the last 2 years, lost a great job, marriage went to hell, and I tore some elbow tendons and couldn't lift. My Ed issues I think are psychological but I wanted to maybe get some labs to be sure.

I do wake up in middle of night frequently and have an erection going on so I guess that is a good sign. Now just need to get my self esteem back, which I'm well on my way. Found an even better job, tendons seem to have healed from PRP therapy and I'm back into lifting daily. Now just to get this divorce over and move on with life.

I'm having issues, think it is psychological as I am in middle of a divorce and very sad but I'm not sure. Can anyone tell me what are some of the more common labs to look into? Thank you all in advance.

When was the last time you remember good erections? Are you on TRT or taking AAS? Any kind of diet like carnivore, vegan, low carb, keto, etc? Have you been cutting weight? Do you take any psych meds?

Erections are much more complicated than blood work and hormones.

I've always had ED problems since the day I started using PEDs and finasteride etc.

It fkn sucks.

When was the last time you remember good erections? Are you on TRT or taking AAS? Any kind of diet like carnivore, vegan, low carb, keto, etc? Have you been cutting weight? Do you take any psych meds?

Erections are much more complicated than blood work and hormones.
I'm currently on trt but I've done a ton of cycles in my day. Last good ones was with wife over a year ago. I never had my prolactin checked ever.

I’m about a year and a half into a never ending divorce myself! I was super depressed for the first six months and the stress was almost unbearable. I was married for 21 years and I now realize this is the best thing that’s happened to me in a long time! Hang in there brother, and keep working on yourself.

I'm currently on trt but I've done a ton of cycles in my day. Last good ones was with wife over a year ago. I never had my prolactin checked ever.

Try to pinpoint what changed back then. A new medication? A change in your TRT protocol? Are you using anti estrogen or anti-DHT meds?

Anti depressant/anti psychotic, diet change ( low carb, keto, carnivore, vegan).

Any illnesses, do you take any supplements? They can help or hurt erections.

Do you do moderate intensity cardio? Do you have high BP? Poor cardiovascular health is the most common cause with age.

Need a lot more info to possibly help you figure this out.

I’m about a year and a half into a never ending divorce myself! I was super depressed for the first six months and the stress was almost unbearable. I was married for 21 years and I now realize this is the best thing that’s happened to me in a long time! Hang in there brother, and keep working on yourself.
Facts!!
Find something that you can but all your heart and soul into. Dig deep. . on the other end you'll come out better and stronger

Hi MissyM.
Need to ask... you man or woman?

MS

She's your dopamine trigger.
If she knocked on your door right now you'd have no problems getting it up.
I went through the same in a couple of my break ups. However one break up it was fathers day.. I called to talk to my kids the mom told me it was over between us. I was like ok.. can I speak to my kids. Got off the phone and had relations with a female I was with all night. My mind was already detached from her so it wasn't an issue being with another.
Now.. I married one of my kids mom twice. Each divorce it took me a while to be able to function for another female. In those cases you have to rely on something drastic like trimix.
You may have to do the same if you're trying to function for other females to clear your mind of things.
Otherwise you'll have to struggle through the mental chemistry part of it, until you find your peace.
You may be like me at this point.. keep a few around that you deal with. One goes, another new one comes in.
But at this point in my life, all the chasing tail, etc takes a back seat to my running and workouts.
If I don't run AND train my mind gets cluttered and I'm a little more aggressive.. I'd rather be calm and at peace.

Hi MissyM.
Need to ask... you man or woman?

MS
No...sorry MissyM.
When you started posting there was not that beautiful picture of you posted in "pic you took today " thread.
No picture in your profile either.
But that picture of you that you posted recently let's me know you are 100% goddess.
My apologies.

MS

No...sorry MissyM.
When you started posting there was not that beautiful picture of you posted in "pic you took today " thread.
No picture in your profile either.
But that picture of you that you posted recently let's me know you are 100% goddess.
My apologies.

MS
Sorry posted on wrong member.
I thought I was replying to ChrisTinaBruce.
Missy M...just curious. If your a guy (your posting seems guy-ish).
Your handle says "MissyM" it makes me think female.
No harm directed towards you MissyM.

MS

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner