over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dave Jacobs and Amanda Savall found dead

MAINEVENT

MODERATOR / FOUNDING Member / Featured Member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I dont know how true this is but there is a rumor going around the boards that Dave Jacobs shot girlfriend Amanda Savall and then shot himself.:eek:

I hope this is only a rumor, but if not WOW. What a shame.

Shocking?

This does not shock me...........BALANCE........you need BALANCE IN LIFE.......these people were all about drugs, looks.....bodybuilding/figure was their full time job and whole identity. Do you realize what kind of pressure that puts "couples" under? Now, that gal was awesome......I dont know much about him except that he sold/manufactured drugs......turned on people, was under a ton of pressure lately, life upside down........about to lose everything. This sport can suck you in and it becomes a NASTY and EXPENSIVE habit just to stay competitive. Do other people commit murder/suicide? OF COURSE.........many reasons but this one is quite clear........BALANCE.

So sad, so sad in deed! Just read the brief article. What a shame. Why do things come to this anymore.

R.I.P. Amanda

Last edited:
This does not shock me...........BALANCE........you need BALANCE IN LIFE.......these people were all about drugs, looks.....bodybuilding/figure was their full time job and whole identity. Do you realize what kind of pressure that puts "couples" under? Now, that gal was awesome......I dont know much about him except that he sold/manufactured drugs......turned on people, was under a ton of pressure lately, life upside down........about to lose everything. This sport can suck you in and it becomes a NASTY and EXPENSIVE habit just to stay competitive. Do other people commit murder/suicide? OF COURSE.........many reasons but this one is quite clear........BALANCE.

Phil is right. Too many times we focus on what we don't have. Or make very bad choices in trying get things we don't have or want. Your life becomes an obsession because you are not bigger than that ONE guy. Rather than looking around and saying, you know what I am happy with my life, my family, my home. sure that ONE guy is bigger than me. But I look darn good, healthy. Too many times I see people get side tracked on things that they think they want or think that they must have. IT RUINS YOUR LIFE! Enjoy your blessings. don't ruin them by focusing on the negative. LIFE IS GOOD! ENJOY IT!

Phil is right. Too many times we focus on what we don't have. Or make very bad choices in trying get things we don't have or want. Your life becomes an obsession because you are not bigger than that ONE guy. Rather than looking around and saying, you know what I am happy with my life, my family, my home. sure that ONE guy is bigger than me. But I look darn good, healthy. Too many times I see people get side tracked on things that they think they want or think that they must have. IT RUINS YOUR LIFE! Enjoy your blessings. don't ruin them by focusing on the negative. LIFE IS GOOD! ENJOY IT!

How true.

Sad sad news. Good friend of mine was close with her. This is just terrible terrible news. May Dave Jacobs burn in hell.

Anthony Roberts' name is being brought up in this, in some form or another, so don't believe everything you hear.

That being said, I don't know much on this myself.

BMJ

They will be blaming it on steroids on fox news.

and rightfully sooo.. Steroids does have a huge part to do in this..
That's not necessarily so. There's alot of users here that have never hurt a fly, me included.
Phil Hartman's wife and those Columbine boys weren't whacked out on dbol + tren.

Exactly

and rightfully sooo.. Steroids does have a huge part to do in this..

It plays a part, whether it was the abuse, the $ from it or lack of $ now, how it changed his body for the better/worse and the mental anguish that comes with it without BALANCE in your life. To deny this is the hight of ignorance. I mean my god, the kid WAS BUSTED FOR SELLING STEROIDS............ what part of that plays a role???

That's not necessarily so. There's alot of users here that have never hurt a fly, me included.
Phil Hartman's wife and those Columbine boys weren't whacked out on dbol + tren.

True,, but just cause you can control your mood swings not everyone can.. Just like some people can drive drunk pretty good but not everyone can. And so everyone that drives drunk needs to pay the price.. for the good of the community.

like Phil said the dude got busted for selling steroids, had they not been in his life nothing would have probably happened..

But thats taking away from the main point of this thread.. May her soul rest in peace and his too.. Despite what he has done..

apparently he was a pretty jealous guy.. wouldnt let her out of his sight.. according to people that knew her, she tried to break it off (the relationship).. sad..

Hmmmm I wonder if Dave already turned the names over to the NFL or was he "hit" and Amanda was a unfortuneate victim because she was there???:confused:

Regardless, I think the main focus at this time should be the loss of a life and a great competitor.

R.I.P. Amanda

Very very sad. From everything I've heard she was a sweetheart and only there because of her fear of him.
R.I.P

RIP to AMANDA and prayers go out to her family. RIP DAVE!!!

sad day

Last edited:
Ive got word from a reliable source who was close with them both saying that it looks like it was a forced entry, someone who was after David...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws