over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dave Vs. Doc (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's important to keep in mind this is a very interesting debate.....and you may not like Lifenatty's tone, but he does raise some good points to be debated.....

He obviously has some knowledge there being a doctor himself....and we all know that we could go to 5 different doctors and get 5 different opinions....

with that being said, I think it's also important to keep ourselves open to all points of view, otherwise, we get what is called tunnel vision....

I think this is a very imformative board with a lot of different angles and points of view, if you start chasing away points of veiw because they are different than yours, you're left with ONLY your points of veiw......and you don't grow.....

my two cents,

peace
marianna k :)

marianna komlos said:
I think it's important to keep in mind this is a very interesting debate.....and you may not like Lifenatty's tone, but he does raise some good points to be debated.....
That's why I haven't stepped in yet :)

xcel

This thread has too much bashing in it... Personally, as a board member here and on many other boards, I'd like to apologize to Lifenatty. He's giving his point of view, and that seems to be a very unpopular thing to do. Keep an open mind brothers... and remember, there is more to life than BB.

DrG

PS: no, I'm not a medical doc, I'm a PhD doc :) - and you can't revoke my license :p

Well whatever

I was nice and that did not work. I'll squash it but I will not forget it. That tone NEEDS to change. Yeah, as I already said, he could have a lot to bring here, but now I am not so sure. Serious complex at work here.

Thanks Steak for getting my back. I already informed the big man about it.

And I do not think he raises any good points as I have read enough from other articles to realize he is dead wrong...Read Muscle96ss's post! It says it all.

You people have to realize that he basically bashed the shit outta us in a real shady and deceptive way ---- Read between the lines folks, he was calling us drugsters and basic idiots. I do not care how much he knows, or what kinda debate he can foster, he is not one of us. Doesn't that mean anything anymore? He thinks he is ABOVE us and he reminds us WITH EVERY POST. C'mon now!:rolleyes:

Lifenatty: now maybe you see we stick together here and insult one of us, you insult us all. LIKE I SAID: you can contribute here but you are gonna have to drop the holier than thou attitude.

Last edited:
On my FIRST cycle ever I got sick (flu) and went to the doc.

I was nervous and mentioned what I was on.

The Doc suggested I bump up the dosage as the amount I was on would barely phase me.

We need more HONEST docs like that...wish he hadn't moved or he'd still be my doc.

When my Dentist asks "What's with all of these little chunks of pink bits in your teeth?" I just tell him that I REALLY like the pink Flintstone vitamins. :D

Ya

You see, Dave had some serious probs not too long ago and was debating going to the doc because he was not sure if he could trust him...well look at what happened.. This is the problem we have to face..Doctors that cannot be trusted and will betray your trust. Pieces of shit in my book.

Re: Well whatever

Ivan said:
I was nice and that did not work. I'll squash it but I will not forget it. That tone NEEDS to change. Yeah, as I already said, he could have a lot to bring here, but now I am not so sure. Serious complex at work here.

Thanks Steak for getting my back. I already informed the big man about it.

And I do not think he raises any good points as I have read enough from other articles to realize he is dead wrong...Read Muscle96ss's post! It says it all.

You people have to realize that he basically bashed the shit outta us in a real shady and deceptive way ---- Read between the lines folks, he was calling us drugsters and basic idiots. I do not care how much he knows, or what kinda debate he can foster, he is not one of us. Doesn't that mean anything anymore? He thinks he is ABOVE us and he reminds us WITH EVERY POST. C'mon now!:rolleyes:

Lifenatty: now maybe you see we stick together here and insult one of us, you insult us all. LIKE I SAID: you can contribute here but you are gonna have to drop the holier than thou attitude.

Im still With you on this Ivan.. hes definitly crossed the line with me, it takes a lot to build a burnt bridge. not saying I lost a best friend lol, but I lost all respect simply by all the poitns you stated that I agree with.

Crimson Ghost said:
On my FIRST cycle ever I got sick (flu) and went to the doc.

I was nervous and mentioned what I was on.

The Doc suggested I bump up the dosage as the amount I was on would barely phase me.

We need more HONEST docs like that...wish he hadn't moved or he'd still be my doc.

When my Dentist asks "What's with all of these little chunks of pink bits in your teeth?" I just tell him that I REALLY like the pink Flintstone vitamins. :D

Yea thier are some good docs I knwo the head doc of the ER i asked to discuss with him same issues, I basically got checked in from sever damage to my Unit... he told me to properly diagnoce let me know everything ive done ect... and i can trust him and I was on so much Diladid of course I would have trusted charles Manson with my mother.... once I mentioned deca he suggested I stay on a low dose of it and drop all forms of test to acheive impotence and potentially hold onto any gains Until im ready back for the gym I thought that was really cool

And I have another good buddy who reminds me of Ivan does shootfighting about to get sponsored by Tapout.. any his wifes a doc and they both do gear, she was asking me at my visit to her for refills on pain meds if i knew how to obtain any anavar.. she had A TON of ass knowledge and only is a pediatrition, she was really cool let me come in being 20 even tho its against the rules and fills scrips for me as long as i dont sell them or use them for rec.

Not all Docs are assholes.

I'm completely behind you guys, Ivan, Dave, ect... I believe that this guy has taken the mightier than thou approach and has a know it all attitude. Like I said before lifenatty, if you really want to help someone, you might want to take a different approach....yours isn't working! You've been mostly talking down to the board members here aka promuscle "family". I do respect your opinion like I respect everyone's, but you should be aware that your approach will cause alot of question of your intentions around here.

patk

I'm completely behind you guys, Ivan, Dave, ect... I believe that this guy has taken the mightier than thou approach and has a know it all attitude. Like I said before lifenatty, if you really want to help someone, you might want to take a different approach....yours isn't working! You've been mostly talking down to the board members here aka promuscle "family". I do respect your opinion like I respect everyone's, but you should be aware that your approach will cause alot of question of your intentions around here.

patk

Ivan

You have a very serious problem. You're the one who started calling me out of my name. Why call me a "prick"? Do you not have the ability to debate intellectually without resorting to name-calling like some little child? Grow up guy.

There was nothing i said to insult anyone on this board overtly or covertly. I made comments regarding ADVICE and RECOMMENDATIONS, not people. I never called anyone an idiot, but if you see yourself as that, you'll interpret my posts that way. Funny, no one else thinks i called them an idiot.

It would be good if you think about the recent posts by marianna and drgoodbody. It's fine if you like to stick together, but try a little independent thought. Go back to the original thread by Dave. Almost everyone, if not everyone, told him to either sue or call certain organizations or even get the guy's SS# in an attempt to hijack his life. All of that was said out of emotion rather than thinking through the entire situation. Here's a 20 yr old man (Dave) who is in a potentially SERIOUS situation. If you're so tight with these board members, you have to think about Dave's future.

As someone on the other side of the fence, i could easily see that a lawsuit would be without merit and in the long run, would probably hurt Dave in more ways than one. I never said the doctor was right in his actions. My point from the very first post was to dissuade Dave from pursuing a lawsuit or something even more crazy.

YOUR tone is the one that really needs to change. Name-calling is for children.

Finally, i dont think the address of this website is www.ivan.com. You dont own one stinkin' IOTA of this website. I dont need your blessings to visit here, post here, debate here, or anything else. I will post freely any time i think i have something to offer. If you dont like it, dont read it.

NOT thinking
I (a practicing surgeon) advised you to leave the issue alone. Drop it. You rather listen to the backwards, ill-advised recommendations of individuals who have NO first-hand knowledge of medicine and the law. Now, you've alienated your physician, made threats against him, considered making up lies to "get him", and whatever else you've concocted.

You can continue to pursue this pitiful, trivial exercise in futility, OR you can drop the issue. You are digging a big, deep hole for yourself and in the end, YOU will be the one to suffer. Like i said before, you will not and cannot do anything to that physician. You cannot get his license revoked (that makes me laugh). Revoked?? Get serious. You will loose any litigation and when your drug use becomes public knowledge...think about the repercussions.

You are NOT thinking.

I have insight regarding this issue that you dont have and will never have, so instead of being confrontational, read my posts and maybe you'll learn something.

These are some of the things you said in your post. I called you a prick because you are one. I can argue in an intellectual fashion if I so choose. But I usually do that with people who have brains,(not you lol) or have mutual respect for one another...

You are RIGHT (for once) I do have a serious problem and it is you. I see you as someone with severe authority issues...so bad in fact that you went to school, got to be a big, bad, powerful "doctor" so you could boss people around and ALWAYS be right... what a joke. It is people like you who suffer inside. And I hope you do post more here, but if I sense anymore of your upperclass horseshit, I will be the first to come out and protect. Lucky for you it is only the internet, indeed, lucky for you.
:eek:

Oh, now you have to resort to threats huh? You're pathetic man. PATHETIC.

Lifenatty: he didn't threaten you - at least I didn't read that into his message. Ivan: Lifenatty hasn't resorted to any namecalling - at least I didn't read that into any of his messages. I didn't lock this one up but was just going to when I saw someone beat me to the punch! :( xcel

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311