over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Day 12 on Riptropins. Watch not fitting my wrist anymore

I only managed to put on a few pounds the first few weeks of water then it went away at 5iu/ day.

Water Retention

Does excess water retention settle over time? or does drinking more water help?

How do pros run high doses of HGH and not bloat like crazy?

Some people say its a good idea to use diuretics mildly because they lower water retention and blood pressure. I have never used any myself.

They do bloat like crazy in the offseason then stop before competing.

On 3-4iu a day of legit rips. It's been about 5 weeks now as well. I'm obviously holding water somewhere because the scale has gone up but I don't notice major bloat, CTS or sides. Not getting huge wrists or ankle water retention like some of you guys.

There is some literature that supports 2x/day administration lessening sides without dropping serum GH level or IGF levels as compared to a bolus dose.

This is my first run with any gh, so not sure if that's making it worse.

I do 2x a day on days I don't lift, but do the whole 4iu pre-wo w/ slin on lifting days. I feel like the water retention is WORSE on days I don't lift, but it could just be in my head.

Im no expert but Im starting to think carbs and sodium make it WORSE. I dont eat too many carbs. Today for lunch I went to a sushi buffet place. Within an hour of eating the food there with some ice cream in the end I was incredibly thirsty. Drank a lot of water and soon I had a nasty headache. Had to take 2 ibuprofen and an aspirin just to do my chest and shoulders evening workout. Im thinking its probably better to keep the carbs and sodium as low as possible because the Riptropin might be making my body act like a sponge. Although when I did my chest and delt workout I felt exceptionally strong. Maybe the experts here can chime in on this.

A lot of people say GH takes a long time to start working but I think if you start off with heavy doses like 10 IUs+ a day the fat loss and strenght increases happen pretty fast.

maybe lower your dosage. Like try 1/3 of a vial a day and if you do want to increase do it slowly by 1iu every couple of days. I would do something like 10iu...would personally do 5iu a day.

Im no expert but Im starting to think carbs and sodium make it WORSE. I dont eat too many carbs. Today for lunch I went to a sushi buffet place. Within an hour of eating the food there with some ice cream in the end I was incredibly thirsty. Drank a lot of water and soon I had a nasty headache. Had to take 2 ibuprofen and an aspirin just to do my chest and shoulders evening workout. Im thinking its probably better to keep the carbs and sodium as low as possible because the Riptropin might be making my body act like a sponge. Although when I did my chest and delt workout I felt exceptionally strong. Maybe the experts here can chime in on this.

I have tried 10iu. Its to much for me.
The pumps get so incredible I feel less would be better if that makes any sense. Its like my muscles have plenty of power and strength... but if the riptropin dose is to high (such as 10iu) The Pump or burning feeling is what kills.

I think its like a guy jumping rite to 2g Test.
Its overkill and maybe not even helping, just wasting.
Hands so Fat and throbbing you cant squeeze the DB`s lol

"My" new plan is start off with what Feels good to me, and slowly go up as needed. And at that time I will split the dose, not take all at once.

Good luck to ya man. Keep us updated.

I have tried 10iu. Its to much for me.
The pumps get so incredible I feel less would be better if that makes any sense. Its like my muscles have plenty of power and strength... but if the riptropin dose is to high (such as 10iu) The Pump or burning feeling is what kills.

I think its like a guy jumping rite to 2g Test.
Its overkill and maybe not even helping, just wasting.
Hands so Fat and throbbing you cant squeeze the DB`s lol

"My" new plan is start off with what Feels good to me, and slowly go up as needed. And at that time I will split the dose, not take all at once.

Good luck to ya man. Keep us updated.

I have to agree with Raj us old timers ;) can only handle so much as 10ius to much for me. In all seriousness I only do 2-3ius but I do Humas,seros or geno. I prefer Humas or AQ pens myself. I notice less bloat on these.
2-3iu rips bloat a lot
2-3iu human or aq pens bloat very lil
Again like someone has stated here its all upon individual based.
My good friend who is a Ifbb pro takes 18iu sero a day and gets very minimal water bloat from them
I only take gh to stay lean n hard with my Upsher-Smith var with some US halo also.

Keep us updated let us know if your swelling gets better as you move frwd

GH

A lot of people say GH takes a long time to start working but I think if you start off with heavy doses like 10 IUs+ a day the fat loss and strenght increases happen pretty fast.

Maybe the culmination of things take a while to really see enormous differences, but it doesn't take very long at all to start working. I believe this is what people were always touting when they were selling/pushing/using fake GH and had no results after they had been on a while.
By the end of the first week....possibly into week two I can definitely tell its working.

Maybe the culmination of things take a while to really see enormous differences, but it doesn't take very long at all to start working. I believe this is what people were always touting when they were selling/pushing/using fake GH and had no results after they had been on a while.
By the end of the first week....possibly into week two I can definitely tell its working.

I dont go by people saying if they "Feel" anything related to HGH anymore. Last year people were buying tons of fake IP grey tops and even John Juan was saying they worked great. Serum and IGF1 tests proved they were garbage. I would only buy HGH from a proven supplier and even then I would still get a test done just to be sure because even if something was good a year ago doesnt mean it still is. Im getting my serum GH and IGF1 test done on monday to see where I stand.

On 4 iu is where water starts to get bad on me.

I have also gone up using 10iu per day (rips) and feel that dropping down to now 4iu a day, I get just a good results, with out the severe bloat. At 10iu a day, I would wake and could not move my hands. Like rajjin said, it was hard to even have a grip strength. But 4iu, split dose seems to be the sweet spot for me.

This is my second run with high doses of Growth Hormone and I love the pumps in the gym. Taking 250 mgs of test enanthate and 125 mgs of deca everyday as well. Rips by the Provider and the gear is by MLG. Going in for blood work on monday and I will be getting my serum GH and igf-1 checked out as well.

Mind sharing bloodwork when it comes in thx

Split Dosing

Would dosing it every 3 hours with the smallest amount give less water bloat?

I know HGH is dropt in the last 2 weeks precontest. But check out Ronnie in his Unbelievble DVD 5 weeks out he is dry as. He cant have dropt his HGH yet in that DVD?

There must be a way to run high doses of HGH and Test without being a water balloon?

I will be starting my first run with RIPS next week. I'm hoping I will not get much bloat. Gonna start at 2iu and slowly work up from there to 4-5

Would dosing it every 3 hours with the smallest amount give less water bloat?

I know HGH is dropt in the last 2 weeks precontest. But check out Ronnie in his Unbelievble DVD 5 weeks out he is dry as. He cant have dropt his HGH yet in that DVD?

There must be a way to run high doses of HGH and Test without being a water balloon?

It is. Use a small amount of lasix or dyazide. Some "gurus" actually recommend it since its better for your health not to be bloated so much all the time.

It is. Use a small amount of lasix or dyazide. Some "gurus" actually recommend it since its better for your health not to be bloated so much all the time.

So you would need to run diurectics long term? Is there any negatives too this?

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws