advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deadlifting from a BB standpoint....what do you recommend?

i never do deads at the begining of back day becasue i would be wiped out. so i do them at the end. or i used to do them at the end of leg day. and i would do them everyweek. ive gotten to 500 for 8 reps on leg day or on back day week after week so i guess it all depends on the person. right now im doing it on leg day but im doing sets of 20, to see how tht goes. it all depends on what your really looking for if its overall mass i would say nothing more then 8 reps, i would do a 5,3,1 workout that was awesome for me. i got up to an all time high of 635 for a single but that also helped e get 500 for reps. it all what your looking for bro just my 2 cents .

Yep, anyone who hasnt tryied this should. I always been taught to do big lift first while you are strongest, but you will be shot for everything else .

Hey bro here is my deadlifting routine that I started out with when I first began to increase my deadlift.
I started doing deadlifts at 315 so here is how I increased every week.

315 x 4
315 x 4
315 x 4
315 x 4
385 x 2
385 x 2
315 x 10
On the last set you can bounce the weights off the ground. Anyway to get the last 10 reps but for all the other sets you need to reset everytime.
If you can complete all the sets and reps then next week add 10 pounds. Sometimes I have to do the same workout as the week before but I can deadlift over 500 off the floor now.

Do rack deads, instead of full deads from the floor. Keep your reps at 5-6 per set and squeeze your back on the completeion of each rep.

deads

What causes the back pumps? I always do them last becuase after I am done I mean I am spent finished!

Sean

i never do deads at the begining of back day becasue i would be wiped out. so i do them at the end. or i used to do them at the end of leg day. and i would do them everyweek. ive gotten to 500 for 8 reps on leg day or on back day week after week so i guess it all depends on the person. right now im doing it on leg day but im doing sets of 20, to see how tht goes. it all depends on what your really looking for if its overall mass i would say nothing more then 8 reps, i would do a 5,3,1 workout that was awesome for me. i got up to an all time high of 635 for a single but that also helped e get 500 for reps. it all what your looking for bro just my 2 cents .

So say I could squeeze out 500 for 3 reps (realistically 2....maybe) How much weight would you say for the 5 3 1?

I got a ways before I get anynear 600, so your 635 amazes me, LOL!! How tall are you, BTW? I'm 6'3, so I use that as an excuse for getting so beat.

Thanks!

So say I could squeeze out 500 for 3 reps (realistically 2....maybe) How much weight would you say for the 5 3 1?

I got a ways before I get anynear 600, so your 635 amazes me, LOL!! How tall are you, BTW? I'm 6'3, so I use that as an excuse for getting so beat.

Thanks!
I'm 6'3" too. I do rack deads because they work better for me.

I switched up my training schedule about a year ago where I split up my quads and hams. So, I do deads first in my hamstring workout. And since I've already done quads in the week and do squats and leg press I have already worked out my hams some earlier in the week, so then I'm not to bummed if it takes away from my ham workout a little. Ham string day is strictly hamstrings with seated leg curls, deads, lying leg curls, strait deads, and sometimes adductor and abductor. Quads looks something like this, leg extensions, squats, leg press, hack squat, and back to extensions. I do calves with both workouts. Just an idea.

Standard deadlifts from the floor did a serious number on my back. It's my all-time favorite exercise, so I simply switched to rack pulls, either in a power rack or on a Smith Machine. I start with the bar at mid-shin level.

I squeeze extremely hard at the top of the rep, and actually hold an isometric contraction for about 2 seconds. I think that's the difference maker as far as a good lat contraction. One side benefit of doing this is a bizarre horizontal split that runs across my upper pecs.

Urbawsexerwed yock

Greetings
As we have already mentioned that no manufacturer can take out a patent for a chemical agent. cheap pharmaceutical
Bye !!

Thanks!

Well I'm 5"10 and thanks for the props. I'm not a powerlifter but I did the 5,3,1 for my bench sqaut and dead to get them up and it worked awesome for me. I benched 455 for flat and 425 incline squatted 585 and deaded 635. Basically the first week start with a weight and only do 5 reps till u hit ur 5 rep max but don't go over board u wanna stop at 5 reps not a weight u can only do 3 or. 4 reps. The the next week same thing but 3 reps and then the next week one rep. The the fourth week back to 5 reps but now u should bebable to add 5-10 maybe more weight on for 5 reps and so on. Thanks how I did it and It worked awesome for me.

I used to do deads every week, and yes it was just too much for my body. I would literally have to slap myself in the face to wake up enough to do the next set.

Since then i've tried taking them out of my back workout to rest a bit, and simply never ended up adding them back in! I've had about 2 yrs off from doing deads (except for a couple times here and there) and i feel that my back may have suffered from it a bit, but even the thought of adding them back in to my routine just tires me out! For some reason back day is the most exhausting workout out of any other day of the week for me, i struggle to get through it, i cant imagine getting through it AND adding deads back in, but i'm going to try.

I'm going to try rack pulls as others on this thread have suggested. Deads from the floor really put too much strain on my lower back, i can barely sit up straight the next day :mad:

Rapidshare Premium

Rapidshare Premium
A file-hosting organization makes it possible for users to upload their stuffs and right after that, files can be downloaded by means of a no cost accounts or perhaps a premium account. I will not be discussing about cost-free accounts right here as being a premium accounts holds lots of points which a free of charge accounts can't give for you. File-hosting websites have a big database of numerous files and contents like movies, songs, informational videos, ebooks and much more which you will not be able imagine, they've tons of files which might be downloaded very easily if you've a premium accounts.
Full-prior dedicated help, get instant reply from their staff.
Rapidshare Premium
Apart from all these factors, don't overlook file-hosting internet sites are possessing the largest data source of documents all close to the world wide web, so your downloading hunger would not vanish. Rapidshare premium account costs around $11 / month and $86 / 12 months, I would personally choose to have a complete one-year high quality accounts if you are really sticky to downloads.
RapidShare used to operate two various websites. The original website is RapidShare.de, which uses the German top-level domain ".de", as well as the group has its central office in Cham, Switzerland. The second website, RapidShare.com, continues to be operated and maintained simultaneously with RapidShare.de. On March 1, 2010, RapidShare.de was permanently shut down, and end users going to the website were forwarded to RapidShare.com. Moreover, documents uploaded to RapidShare.de had been no longer accessible for download.

Rapidshare Premium

<a href=http://www.rapid-load.com>Rapidshare Premium</a>

<a href="http://www.rapid-load.com">Rapidshare Premium</a>

<a href='http://www.rapid-load.com'>Rapidshare Premium</a>

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner