over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca questions for Blasting + Cruising

Landmonster

Registered
So, I've been wondering about Deca use, and how it pertains to a Blast and Cruise period, vs. a standard cycle.

Normally, Deca is advised to be used like this:
1) Ran for 12 weeks or longer, to get the full benefit of the drug
2) Ended 2 weeks prior to ending your Testosterone, to give Deca a chance to clear your system before PCT

So for a standard cycle, something like this is commonly advised:
Testosterone, Weeks 1-14
Deca, Weeks 1-12 (ended 2 weeks prior to Test)
PCT weeks 15-20

Now, I was thinking... for a Blaster and Cruiser... do you still need to end using Deca before the Test, if you're just going to immediately going to go into a cruise phase? (Obviously, you wouldn't be counting on a PCT recovery period.)

Thus, couldn't you run it like:
Testosterone, Weeks 1-14
Deca, Weeks 1-14
Cruise weeks 15-23 (or something)

So, the first question:
  • If you're blasting and cruising, can you run Test and Deca upto the last day of the cycle? Or should you still end Deca earlier?
For the second question:
  • Is Deca a smart drug to use on a cruise... even at 100mg/week? The purpose of this would be to retain muscle and protect joints, in addition to 150-200mg Testosterone. Is this just asking for health problems?

Last edited:
I have seen some studys done on long term deca usage and they suggest that it is hard on your cardiovascular system so for that reason I cycle it.
My cruise which lasts 8 to 10 weeks is 180 mg test C per wk with 4 to 6iu Gh per day
My blast which lasts 16 to 20 weeks is as follows 800 to 1000 test C per wk
600 deca per wk along with sum dbol and epistane daily
Ill up the GH to 6 or 8iu daily
I adjust my dosages according to how I feel
Im getting old soon it will be just low dose test and GH until im dead
I always like to find out what others are using and try to figure out whats best for you

As for your question about running the deca as long as test on blast that's fine because you really are not stopping your test injections u are simply lowering your dosage. The reason you stop deca before test is that it lingers in the bloodstream longer than test, so if you stop it at the same time the test leaves earlier and deca sticks around rendering your pct protocol useless do to the fact that the deca suppresses natural test levels and causes u to have to rebound naturally. Running deca for an extended amount of time has been shown to cause an enlarged heart and cardiovascular problems as someone already stated. I would not recommend this.

for cruising with deca, going at the 100-125/wk range for joint health, increased protein synthesis etc shouldnt cause you any issues hell with blood work you could maybe even get away with 150 or so /wk but for blasting due to deca's history of causing issues with enlarging heart valves with high doses over long periods and its long half life will just make your blast longer than you intend, blasting with NPP would probably be best idea on top of your cruise dose of reg deca... that way you will know the NPP will clear shortly after your done and your 8 week cruise due to long half life ends up being 10-12 weeks depending on how high of a dose you blast... this is all just IMO but when there are studies that link deca to heart issues I wouldnt take that lightly... use it but in moderation... 400/wk realistically when added to other AAS should do wonders if you cycled it but for blasts 400 isnt really all that high but still should work if you wanted to consider it, again just make sure there are other drugs for the added synergy, definitely a good amount of test and a dht based drug like mast, primo, drol, win, var etc to balance all the angles of AAS...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws