over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dessicated thyroid

Myosin10

Banned
anyone on this? I am currently prescribed T4 and it was recently increased to 132mcg because my last blood test showed my TSH @ 13.5. I asked the Doc if I could add T3 or try armour which is dessicated thyroid but she said that dessicated does not have a set dose of T3 or T4 in it and you never know what you are going to get as far as each dose. I have a read a lot about armour being great and T4 only increasing cortisol. The Dr said she wouldnt check my cortisol levels because she didnt think it was needed. I am frustrated! I can get T3 so I think im going to self medicate but I really want to try armour. Any comments?

a friend of mine, who is a non training type of guy, was diagnosed with no thyroid functions.. i would think that would have made him fat, but he was super skinny, always cold, always getting sick, etc..

they put him on t4 and then upped his dose after a few weeks... he felt slightly better, but we self medicated him and he now feels way better.. when the doctors ran his blood tests, they thought the t4 was working great for him.. i dont know how they didnt pick up he was also taking t3, but hey.... im no doctor..

anyone on this? I am currently prescribed T4 and it was recently increased to 132mcg because my last blood test showed my TSH @ 13.5. I asked the Doc if I could add T3 or try armour which is dessicated thyroid but she said that dessicated does not have a set dose of T3 or T4 in it and you never know what you are going to get as far as each dose. I have a read a lot about armour being great and T4 only increasing cortisol. The Dr said she wouldnt check my cortisol levels because she didnt think it was needed. I am frustrated! I can get T3 so I think im going to self medicate but I really want to try armour. Any comments?

go doctor shopping for a new endo don't self medicate and don't even think of it with out verifying results via blood work.

Look for a doctor that works with bio-identical hormones; they will understand what you are talking about. Unfortunately most western trained physicians aren't educated when it comes to non-synthetic pharmaceuticals.

dessicated thyroid

The Dr said she wouldnt check my cortisol levels because she didnt think it was needed. I am frustrated! I can get T3 so I think im going to self medicate but I really want to try armour. Any comments?

If you use an online lab testing service to get your labs done, you do not need a doctors orders. I use **broken link removed** for all of my tests- they have really cheap tests- the cheapest for most testing I've found anyway. They use LabCorp or Quest and results are confidential so insurance and doctors don't find out-And-I usually get results in 1-2 days! If you are questioning it, get it checked yourself.

matnsms

desiccated thyroid hormone is derived from pigs' thyroids, usually in pill form. It contains both of the main thyroid hormones T4 and T3, and probably the lesser-known hormones T2 and T1. (armour)

My doctor sucks im gonna get blood tests online.

I wish one of the sponsors carried armour

Your Dr. doesn't suck ,he is just average and doing what Dr.'s do. The perscribe what they are comfortable with. Definitely look for a new one if you are unhappy with his service as he is your employee and should be fired if he is not working out well.
Armour Thyroid has been in short supply because the manufacturer has stopped producing. There are rumours that the FDA is involved as big Pharma doesn't like the competition.
If your body is not converting the T4 to the more active version T3 then you may need T3 supplementation as well.

Your Dr. doesn't suck ,he is just average and doing what Dr.'s do. The perscribe what they are comfortable with. Definitely look for a new one if you are unhappy with his service as he is your employee and should be fired if he is not working out well.
Armour Thyroid has been in short supply because the manufacturer has stopped producing. There are rumours that the FDA is involved as big Pharma doesn't like the competition.
If your body is not converting the T4 to the more active version T3 then you may need T3 supplementation as well.

I have kaiser and it is like pulling teeth trying to get them to do blood tests and switch up my medication. I have just recently started self medication. I am now taking 25mcg of T3 and 130mcg of T4 I would love to have the desiccated stuff tho because there are other hormones the body produces besides T4 and T3. Does anyone know of a place to get thyroid meds?

Sounds typically believable. The funny (sad) thing is, their (FDA) salaries are paid for in the taxes of the very people they oppress...

a friend of mine, who is a non training type of guy, was diagnosed with no thyroid functions.. i would think that would have made him fat, but he was super skinny, always cold, always getting sick, etc..

they put him on t4 and then upped his dose after a few weeks... he felt slightly better, but we self medicated him and he now feels way better.. when the doctors ran his blood tests, they thought the t4 was working great for him.. i dont know how they didnt pick up he was also taking t3, but hey.... im no doctor..

I was sent to the hospital one time while being very sick (gall bladder), and they ran a battery of tests on me before the diagnosis. Basically my TSH was low, and my t-3 was out of normal range-He didn't comment on the T-4. Phosphorus was out of wack too which is expected with t3. Luckily I wasn't using that much so the levels werent insanely high or anything. Did a test a week later, at which point I had been off t-3 for a week +/- 1 day (after a 3 month span), and the levels came back normal... He just attributed it to the virus that caused my cholecystitis.

I have kaiser and it is like pulling teeth trying to get them to do blood tests and switch up my medication. I have just recently started self medication. I am now taking 25mcg of T3 and 130mcg of T4 I would love to have the desiccated stuff tho because there are other hormones the body produces besides T4 and T3. Does anyone know of a place to get thyroid meds?

**broken link removed**

Thyroid-S. 1000 pills for $151. Ordered that exact med from this site before. Same as Armour but made by a Thailand company.

**broken link removed**

Thyroid-S. 1000 pills for $151. Ordered that exact med from this site before. Same as Armour but made by a Thailand company.

Sweet! You are the man!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave