over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diet help for my girlfriend

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
due to her schedual exercise is out of the question, between work and school she is busy 12 hrs a day every day. she gets to work at 7 am and doesnt get a chance to have lunch until 3 pm every thurs fri and sat. she get out of work at 7:30 pm. she asked me to help her with a diet to drop 6 lbs by april 1st. every night she does do pushups and crunches while she watches tv for 20 min before bed. i have no idea how to work with this situation. i want to help but without the ability to train and eat properly i cant help....any suggestions?

tkav

in the past when I was not going to the gym but working out at home...I had dumb bells, and a bench....you can find one easy, or use a step as a bench...I used anything I could to excersice, chairs, etc....she can still do push ups, lateral raises with small weights and sit ups....and diet, to get in good shape for April. Hope this helps.

its the diet part i need help with...right now i have her limited to lean protien, veggies, fruit, and healthy fats. but i dont know how to portion it out, or what ratios to use.

My girl just started Dave Palumbo's ketone diet for females yesterday. She's looking to lose about 6 lbs as well. You may want to try it but she has to have time to fit in 5 meals. Its widely available on the web. You can just google it.

TKav:

It will be easier to help if we have pictures! Remember, the more data, the better we can help.:D

its the diet part i need help with...right now i have her limited to lean protien, veggies, fruit, and healthy fats. but i dont know how to portion it out, or what ratios to use.

keto should work the best with minimal exercise. can she at least walk around during the day?

My girl just started Dave Palumbo's ketone diet for females yesterday. She's looking to lose about 6 lbs as well. You may want to try it but she has to have time to fit in 5 meals. Its widely available on the web. You can just google it.

im on it now.. it is making me miserable lol is it his precomp one? 936 cal no fat no carbs then 2 days of 1260 cal with 45fat 24 carbs? totally evil diet and i LOVE cutting usually lol

can she even eat 4-5 times a day

MISLED

Food for thought.........if EVERYONE follows the same number of calories in the diet and the same ratios as everyone else...........does that make sense? The level of advice on this site has gone awry.......

Food for thought.........if EVERYONE follows the same number of calories in the diet and the same ratios as everyone else...........does that make sense? The level of advice on this site has gone awry.......

i said that was HIS OUTLINE.. and i am LOOSELY following it.. no diet is meant for all people and im fairly sure everyone knows that

im on it now.. it is making me miserable lol is it his precomp one? 936 cal no fat no carbs then 2 days of 1260 cal with 45fat 24 carbs? totally evil diet and i LOVE cutting usually lol

Thats the one. Any advice or feedback?

Thats the one. Any advice or feedback?

ya its meant for a chick that is prolly about 110lbs 4 weeks from a figure show.. if you want to function and arent 110lbs 4 weeks out.. add some fats or you will wish you were dead lol

Honestly

i said that was HIS OUTLINE.. and i am LOOSELY following it.. no diet is meant for all people and im fairly sure everyone knows that

I have seen nothing but crazy advice from you on here........following crazy stuff..........that I am fairly sure of.

I have seen nothing but crazy advice from you on here........following crazy stuff..........that I am fairly sure of.

LOL crazy advice i have no idea wtf ur problem is but i see a ban in my future.. i dont give a shit if ur a pro ur still an asshole

have a good day im out lol

Honestly

LOL crazy advice i have no idea wtf ur problem is but i see a ban in my future.. i dont give a shit if ur a pro ur still an asshole

have a good day im out lol

I am not here to kiss your ass and/or let you hurt anyone.........check yourself and your advice next time.

i dont want anyone kissing my ass but you have been up my ass since i joined. you bitch because i posted a PUBLIC diet.. now im reckless for saying i loosely follow the same damn diet.. maybe its that you dont like dicussing diets that YOU arent charging someone for?

It is what it is

i dont want anyone kissing my ass but you have been up my ass since i joined. you bitch because i posted a PUBLIC diet.. now im reckless for saying i loosely follow the same damn diet.. maybe its that you dont like dicussing diets that YOU arent charging someone for?

Your opinion is that......my opinion of you has been stated........it is what it is. I think you should put on a bikini and post pictures of your progress.......lets see who we are listening to here.

Your opinion is that......my opinion of you has been stated........it is what it is. I think you should put on a bikini and post pictures of your progress.......lets see who we are listening to here.

im done in 4 weeks and completely intend to. i guess the fact that i lost 170lbs and am in single digit bf means not a damn thing.. and YES i have posted before and afters which will be updated when i complete my cut in 4 weeks.. how bout some CURRENT pics of you.. or would you like us to remember you the way u were?

My girl just started Dave Palumbo's ketone diet for females yesterday...

Why would anyone do that? Oh yes he's some sort of diet guru. :rolleyes:

Then why does he advocate Omega 6 fats?

Here's a hint ...you want to increase the ratio of omega 3 to omega 6 in your cellular membranes to FAVOR omega 3 NOT omega 6 if FATLOSS is a goal.

Then why does he advocate Omega 6 fats?

$$ & $

Love is such a beautiful thing... :p ;)

Sadie, Phil posted some recent pics of himself a few months ago and he's still in fantastic shape. :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear