over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dieting and getting ready for Competition

"Nolvadex doesn't let the estrogen attach as much to various receptor sites so it will help against female pattern fat distribution"

When you say female fat distribution are you referring to fatty deposits? Or small lumps?

I don't want to speak for the man but I think he was probably referring more to fat deposits; which tend to appear, with greater prevelance, around the chest, under arms and hips when Estrogen is out of whack. Alhough, small lumps are always a bigger problem and can also be avoided with Nolvadex.

Well, for what it's worth from me - a bb of no particular distinction - I just started this diet last week. I started at 230# and 16% body fat. Today, I am 226# and I'm not sure what the BF% is but I definately dropped a few mm at the 3 sites I'm taking. My goal for this diet is not to get stage ready; but, rather, to get within 5 or so digits from stage shape by June.

What strikes me is that the last time I dieted, I started at 2500calories and a carb cycle (near keto most of the time). Now, I am packing allot more mass than I was then but, I'm shocked that I'm eating north of 3k calories right now and close to 300 grams of carbs, I feel full (muscle wise) and I still saw this kind of loss. I can feel it too. I have that sapped energy feeling late in the day (trade mark of fat loss in my own experience).

I have made my own tweaks to the diet to individualize it, as Big A suggests'.

Tweak: I am not running all that gear; rather, only a replacement dose of Long Estered Test. I will add Winstrol and I will add a low dose of T3 (25mcg). My logic for the Winstrol is simple: Cardio endurance, muscle pumps, strength, Estro and Prog benefit and a little boost on the anabolic front. For the T3: simply to keep the thyroid at upper high normal range throughout the diet and not supraphysiological - the goal: have the same thyroid function in week 9 as I do in week 1 - instead of the diet hammering away at thryoid function over 9 weeks.

Tweak: I eat my last meal after I do evening cardio. Otherwise, I wake up at 3am starving - not good for recovery. REM is pretty key to recovery.

Tweak: I do morning light cardio (walk Dog on Power lines - very hilly). I get home, Eat and then do the AM Super Sets. I just have this thing about lifting on empty.

Tweak: I'm using Waximaze instead of malto-dex.

That's it. I figured I would report back my findings over the first week. If this keeps up I will have no problem getting to withing striking distance of stage shape over this 9 weeks.

Very logical and balanced diet. I like it.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I'll be starting my prep at about 260 and 10%. The thing is: I eat pretty low carb all year round. I eat less carbs then your weeks 9-8 even when I'm bulking. I've just never needed or liked a ton of carbs to gain weight.

1. What would you recommend for someone like me?
2. Also, you run the clen for 9 weeks and the T3 for 7 weeks without a break?

Thanks this will be my first show.

1. Start off with the lower carbs that your body is used to and then lower each 2 weeks as required.

2. Yes.

If I take the clen for 9 weeks with no break should I take benadryl too? And should I taper back of the T3 after the show?

Yes on both counts.

Question regarding Glucagon. Big A, mentioned that this works well for problem areas, but I asked several people and nobody really knew how to administer it.

In this thread Big A mentions that one has to be completely depleted in order for it to work, then it's injected directly into the fatty tissue. But, does that mean, no carb load? Or after the carb load, or before?

Thanks!

DB

Glucagon is injected straight into the fat. You need to be fully carb depleted for days, so yo do this before your carb up.

ok this is my last week of this diet, im 5'9 i went from 283 20% bf to 255 with 14% this is the best ive ever looked. now since this diet required around 500 to 600 grms of protein how much protein should i consume now if i just want to maintain but add carbs back in? 1 gram per pound or 1.5?:confused:

Guide the intake by your muscle mass. if you are dropping muscle, you need more protein.

Hi Big A,

Fantastic guide I just have a quick question regarding the clen and T3. Do you continue to keep them high during the carb up? I'm initially thinking yes to stop any possible chance of any rebound or drop in thyroid levels however I'm wondering if they effect the carb up?

Thnaks again

D

Yes, you keep them just as high.

Hi Big A,

Great Article. Quick question for you. I'm starting this program today and plan to give it hell for the next 9 weeks. Here's the deal though. For reasons I'll keep to myself for now, I can't run all that Gear. I'm basically taking a cruising dose of Test (250) and probably some winstrols. So, in a way, it's almost like I'm doing this close to naturally.

Would you change anything diet/training wise in light of the absence of the heavy anabolic dose and nothing in the way of t3/clen etc.? I figure the Test and winstrol should keep me anabolic. I may not get as lean as quick without the T3 but I don't care. I'll just do the best I can.

Thanks!
Steve

The program as outlined is to get maximum gains in the quickest possible time.
Wihtout everything listed, you will still get the resutls, it will just take a bit longer, that's all.

I don't want to speak for the man but I think he was probably referring more to fat deposits; which tend to appear, with greater prevelance, around the chest, under arms and hips when Estrogen is out of whack. Alhough, small lumps are always a bigger problem and can also be avoided with Nolvadex.

Exactly.

Do you recommend any supplements to take during the AM training or cardio?

like BCAAs, EAAs, Glutamine, etc...

and if you are taking 19nor steriods nolva will be counter productive do you have recommend aromasin or letro instead?

Of course. You adjust/alter the anti-e's/anti-prog's according to the gear you take.

Do you recommend any supplements to take during the AM training or cardio?

like BCAAs, EAAs, Glutamine, etc...

I take everything at all times, every day.

Big A, is there a reason why the pre workout meal is the only meal without protein?

hey big a if im 220 prob 15% bf so i guess around 187 lean mass, should i be getting in the maintaince cals for 187 at 2224 cals when on keto

Big A, is there a reason why the pre workout meal is the only meal without protein?

So the carbs get absorbed quicker so you have more energy in the gym.

hey big a if im 220 prob 15% bf so i guess around 187 lean mass, should i be getting in the maintaince cals for 187 at 2224 cals when on keto

Theoretically, that should hold onto your lean mass and make you lose bf, but it's all variable on your metabolism and exercise regime. So adjust as required.

Quick question.. I'm holding a lot of water and I feel like the protein is causing it. (I'm on test, deca, 200mg dnp).
Idk if it's the "supplements" or diet. I feel and look very soft esp at night. My weight fluctuates 230lb in the morning then drops to 225lb. It's mostly noticable in areas where I have most fat belly, chest and lovehandle area.
Anyway suggestions?

Also.. I get horrible gas from all these protein shakes.. Is this ok?

Quick question.. I'm holding a lot of water and I feel like the protein is causing it. (I'm on test, deca, 200mg dnp).
Idk if it's the "supplements" or diet. I feel and look very soft esp at night. My weight fluctuates 230lb in the morning then drops to 225lb. It's mostly noticable in areas where I have most fat belly, chest and lovehandle area.
Anyway suggestions?

Also.. I get horrible gas from all these protein shakes.. Is this ok?

Protein itself does not cause water retention.

Your protein powders are garbage, otherwise you would not be getting gas. The gas is from the fillers, which could be responsible for the water retention.

Also big A you said in your article that you would give info on how to adjust water intake with this diet can you touch base on that!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekomodo_ifbbpro
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins