over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Disciplined results from a new cycle

ergo

Registered
Newbies
August start on L. Till November. I like many ran Eq and didn’t think much of it. I read an article by Mike Arnold claimed he knew guys that would run close to two grams and witnessed the results. He claimed if you want to see what EQ will do run it high enough. Here’s the before and after. Quite remarkable. 1800 EQ, 900 Primo, one gram test, 100mg tren a EOD and probably 4iu hgh daily. Test tren Hgh I ran for years with no break. The only major edition were EQ Primo. The photo on the L I was running Hgh tren test. On the L I just returned home from lengthy travel. I always leap frog my stash from one destination to the next. I was never off. My training discipline and nutrition were off. I trained and cycled as described at my summer home which is were the L pic is taken. I was able to train properly with no interruptions. In October I flew into San Francisco until end of November. My training was disciplined. During that month the effects of this cycle bloomed. I was eating everything in sight. Steaks omelettes deserts. All large high calorie meals with no caution or concern about fat or sugar intake and I was amazed as I stayed in this condition and grew. Sloppy 212 when I started. A smoking 230 for quite some time. It required a lot of pinning, which eventually wore me down. None the less I stuck with it and BOOM! This was 2018 so I just turn 54 as I’m 60 now Sept 61. I train low volume and use different techniques like all compound movements no isolation etc.. IMG_9076.jpeg IMG_9283.jpeg

2g EQ won't be hard to inject since i can easily brew it at 500mg/ml.
The results on the Right were really interesting, lean and cut.

One big problem for me would be the estrogens with 1g Test 1800 EQ 900 Primo 35 TREN A my estrogens would be 0....

With all due respect but you are running 4+ grams of gear at 60 years old, that doesn't sound smart to me at all.
Can you mind your own business?

I know ergo since the first days on gh15, he is not stupid, he is controlled from head to toe by a private doctor. He posted that many many times.

I think that most people should learn from him.

Dude, I think you look great for your age! As to your dosages, hell, anyone who's got the resources to have a summer home and afford primo at that level probably has the resources to get your blood work done, etc. so I'm not too worried about that.

Question: At 230 what are your macros?

you look fuckin great man! respect.

August start on L. Till November. I like many ran Eq and didn’t think much of it. I read an article by Mike Arnold claimed he knew guys that would run close to two grams and witnessed the results. He claimed if you want to see what EQ will do run it high enough. Here’s the before and after. Quite remarkable. 1800 EQ, 900 Primo, one gram test, 100mg tren a EOD and probably 4iu hgh daily. Test tren Hgh I ran for years with no break. The only major edition were EQ Primo. The photo on the L I was running Hgh tren test. On the L I just returned home from lengthy travel. I always leap frog my stash from one destination to the next. I was never off. My training discipline and nutrition were off. I trained and cycled as described at my summer home which is were the L pic is taken. I was able to train properly with no interruptions. In October I flew into San Francisco until end of November. My training was disciplined. During that month the effects of this cycle bloomed. I was eating everything in sight. Steaks omelettes deserts. All large high calorie meals with no caution or concern about fat or sugar intake and I was amazed as I stayed in this condition and grew. Sloppy 212 when I started. A smoking 230 for quite some time. It required a lot of pinning, which eventually wore me down. None the less I stuck with it and BOOM! This was 2018 so I just turn 54 as I’m 60 now Sept 61. I train low volume and use different techniques like all compound movements no isolation etc..View attachment 177438View attachment 177439

Looking Great!

Perfect liver kidneys and heart with no high blood pressure. Just started a statin. No
acne no hair loss no gyno.
You look amazing! Hell I’m having anxiety upping my dose to 80mgs of test EOD at age 40 with perfect health bit rock on man. We all have to assess our risk tolerance and and forge our own way.

Would love to also hear about diet, training, lessons learned (good and bad) over the last 10ish years especially.

Perfect liver kidneys and heart with no high blood pressure. Just started a statin. No
You do you . Don’t let these haters on here who run low dosage tell you other wise. I’m on a cut and I’m taking 3grams of gear a week plus HGH

You do you . Don’t let these haters on here who run low dosage tell you other wise. I’m on a cut and I’m taking 3grams of gear a week plus HGH
They have no idea. IMG_6439.jpeg around 3 grams. No hgh or tren. Just through in 75mg Winstrol and 125mg Proviron. The addition of these 2 is making a hell of a difference. My nutrition is spot on.

And WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!
GTFOH

You're holding onto your legs at 60, which is not common. I am 61 and dealing with wear and tear. Any hints on how to maintain with aged joints?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131