over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Disciplined results from a new cycle

‘Professional muscle’ requires ‘drug abuse’. There is no therapeutic approach to success in bodybuilding.
Sometimes it feels so refreshing to read straightforward words like this.
There's a place and time for anything, just don't insist on having everything done according to your own personal rules.

how about libido on EQ? because I have to have the test at least 1/3 higher than the EQ dose or else my libdo is practically zero

I wonder why this is? Boldenone like Dianabol has a very low affinity for 5AR. It’s also moderately androgenic like dianabol and was created to be a long acting ester for androgen deficiency. I’d think EQ would only help increase libido based on the pharmacology. But I do see similar comments about EQ like yours so other factors need to be addressed.

I wonder why this is? Boldenone like Dianabol has a very low affinity for 5AR. It’s also moderately androgenic like dianabol and was created to be a long acting ester for androgen deficiency. I’d think EQ would only help increase libido based on the pharmacology. But I do see similar comments about EQ like yours so other factors need to be addressed.
111315E8-B3D2-44A3-AB37-2C9804D11BA0.gif

‘Professional muscle’ requires ‘drug abuse’. There is no therapeutic approach to success in bodybuilding.

If your goals have changed, that’s fine. But just be cognizant of that fact.
Your a pretty serious guy when it comes to physique enhancement, so let me ask you a question...do you see yourself running grams of anabolics in your 60's?
I consider myself a very very serious person when it comes to this game and I at just 51 have set a short term limit of 1gr max. When I'm 60 I expect to continue to look stellar (be able to step on any masters pro stage) and I will probably set my short term limit at 500mg, why? I just believe it to be a smart choice, im on ZERO medication (I take telmisartan as a default drug) my blood pressure is good without it but it's 112/80 on telmisartan 40mg.
Each man is free to do as they choose but expecting people not to comment on cycles on a message board of thousands and thousands of people is a little crazy thinking.

@Swifto ...I enjoy your post brother, if you EVER think I'm doing something "reckless" with my health I hope you will give me your HONEST OPINION.

At the same time I do enjoy hearing people's push to become large, I enjoy hearing and talking about PED's. I do sometimes think people put too much emphasis on drugs and not enough on FOOD, like I said in another thread majority of you can't even eat enough to support the grams upon grams you are injecting thus the less than stellar results you have gotten.

Your a pretty serious guy when it comes to physique enhancement, so let me ask you a question...do you see yourself running grams of anabolics in your 60's?
I consider myself a very very serious person when it comes to this game and I at just 51 have set a short term limit of 1gr max. When I'm 60 I expect to continue to look stellar (be able to step on any masters pro stage) and I will probably set my short term limit at 500mg, why? I just believe it to be a smart choice, im on ZERO medication (I take telmisartan as a default drug) my blood pressure is good without it but it's 112/80 on telmisartan 40mg.
Each man is free to do as they choose but expecting people not to comment on cycles on a message board of thousands and thousands of people is a little crazy thinking.
No, I definitely do not.

I don’t see the point in pushing gear to try to improve my physique at that age because I don’t think my training will be at a level to make those improvements.

Unless you weren’t very good in your 20s/30s/40s you are not going to actually improve your physique in your 60s, you’re just jeopardizing your health with marginal returns.

Once the physique starts to go backwards from its peak due to natural aging, it’s time to cut the doses back.

No, I definitely do not.

I don’t see the point in pushing gear to try to improve my physique at that age because I don’t think my training will be at a level to make those improvements.

Unless you weren’t very good in your 20s/30s/40s you are not going to actually improve your physique in your 60s, you’re just jeopardizing your health with marginal returns.

Once the physique starts to go backwards from its peak due to natural aging, it’s time to cut the doses back.
EXCELLENT FUCKING POST ^^^^👏🏿👏🏿👊🏿

I’m a NOBODY just like you. Only difference I ain’t a midget like you or look like a dalmation with spots like you
Bye Felicia 👋🏿

They have no idea. View attachment 177475around 3 grams. No hgh or tren. Just through in 75mg Winstrol and 125mg Proviron. The addition of these 2 is making a hell of a difference. My nutrition is spot on.

Have always been a big fan of winny. Hadn't used it in the past 3 years and just added 50mg ED. Really shocked to be reminded at how much that does even on top of some tren. Cosmetic, strength, energy, focus and even coincided to decrease in back pumps/soreness (maybe coincidental but I'll take it!).

I've been limiting my orals and tren use (bloods are typically fine on them anyway) but damn winny is so good.

I’ll give the Dade county retard his props… that mf’er is persistent 😊
More like retarded kid that bangs his head off wall, even though it hurts.

With all due respect but you are running 4+ grams of gear at 60 years old, that doesn't sound smart to me at all.
Dammit Karen, stay in ur lane. I NEVER weigh in on these arguments but ergo looks better than most ppl ever will in their lives. I applaud him for having the balls to do his thing!
Hes an inspiration at any age

Re read your post! "EQ has very low affinity for the 5ar" which means it's not potentiated in most tissue, and it definitely is not like d-bol! The 17a methyl group has a much better affinity for the androgen and 5ar enzyme. At least in my case EQ is mildly anabolic and very low androgenic

Re read your post! "EQ has very low affinity for the 5ar" which means it's not potentiated in most tissue, and it definitely is not like d-bol! The 17a methyl group has a much better affinity for the androgen and 5ar enzyme. At least in my case EQ is mildly anabolic and very low androgenic

Dbol and EQ basically don’t get metabolized by 5AR. Dbol has a very low affinity for 5AR just like EQ. Dbol creates methyl-1-test and EQ creates DHB but it’s basically non existent. If I recall it was proven EQ does not convert to DHB in humans.

Just because a drug doesn’t get metabolized by 5AR does not mean it’s weakly androgenic. Trenbolone, Masteron, and Trestolone don’t get metabolized by 5AR and are still very androgenic.

the reason I even bought up EQ having a very low affinity for 5AR / non existent one is because nandrolone is a 5AR blocker and reduces T-> DHT conversion. Since EQ doesn’t compete for 5AR with Testosterone it wouldn’t hinder T> DHT conversion. Blocking T>DHT conversion can lower libido.

Ya. Dbol and equipoise are not anything alike.

August start on L. Till November. I like many ran Eq and didn’t think much of it. I read an article by Mike Arnold claimed he knew guys that would run close to two grams and witnessed the results. He claimed if you want to see what EQ will do run it high enough. Here’s the before and after. Quite remarkable. 1800 EQ, 900 Primo, one gram test, 100mg tren a EOD and probably 4iu hgh daily. Test tren Hgh I ran for years with no break. The only major edition were EQ Primo. The photo on the L I was running Hgh tren test. On the L I just returned home from lengthy travel. I always leap frog my stash from one destination to the next. I was never off. My training discipline and nutrition were off. I trained and cycled as described at my summer home which is were the L pic is taken. I was able to train properly with no interruptions. In October I flew into San Francisco until end of November. My training was disciplined. During that month the effects of this cycle bloomed. I was eating everything in sight. Steaks omelettes deserts. All large high calorie meals with no caution or concern about fat or sugar intake and I was amazed as I stayed in this condition and grew. Sloppy 212 when I started. A smoking 230 for quite some time. It required a lot of pinning, which eventually wore me down. None the less I stuck with it and BOOM! This was 2018 so I just turn 54 as I’m 60 now Sept 61. I train low volume and use different techniques like all compound movements no isolation etc..View attachment 177438View attachment 177439
Look great bro never woulda bthought 54 u said a lot of pinning but no ball park doses and I assume your health was and is good..? Any desire at 61 to push some still , I’m early 40s and still want to compete but have tried lower doses for health, labs good just got the miss life worries and for me 400 mg of test a week dose next to nothing if I’m training hard so I’m reevaluating and your post is very intriguing brother, during this time you are a ton what was your cardio like?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws