over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP - All the Info is Here!

that is why I want a sample, not a butt load that I may never use!

This is a bit too racy for me, the stuff was used to ignite dynamite, that is crazy man, so I will stay on the side lines and try a few other things before DNP.

This is a bit too racy for me, the stuff was used to ignite dynamite, that is crazy man, so I will stay on the side lines and try a few other things before DNP.

have been reading about this stuff for ages now and feel that I can do it safely, but as I said, I do not need $100-$200 worth of this stuff. I just want to try once and if I like it, I might try again with a real order.

i wanna find someone that took only 100mg everyday for 2 weeks. at that low of a dose, I would think the only change some one would need is more gatorade. eat normal (not like a diet) and all BBer's should be drinking at least 2 liters of water per day anyway. I would still expect better results than cardio alone.

fuck it, I might try this....but then I just need to buy 14 caps with only 100mg each.....don't need 200$ of this stuff!.
if anyone has some extra they want to sell off, gimme a hollar.

I did just that. I decided I wanted to see if slow and steady would work.
It did. I ended up doing 200(underdosed I think) for 2 weeks and it worked excellent. I have done that twice now and can not wait to do another. Very very low sides. Sweaty back at work, a bit out of breath at times and thirsty. But wonderful impact on the scale.

As for sponsors here, most of the time they are out or I can't catch them at the right time.. I have had no luck. My current one is gone so I also will keep checking back with the banners here to find someone like you guys.

Anyone thinking about using DNP must do their homework, some good info in this thread. Go slow, I started with 400mgs (having never built up any tolerance) and I had extreme nausea, vomitting, and tachycardia. Probably better to use 200 mgs for the first few days.

Anyone thinking about using DNP must do their homework, some good info in this thread. Go slow, I started with 400mgs (having never built up any tolerance) and I had extreme nausea, vomitting, and tachycardia. Probably better to use 200 mgs for the first few days.

ya think??:rolleyes:

good info thanks. i may just stick with clen keto and an eca but i deff wanna give this a whirl when im ready.

DNP=amazing. I have done short high dose cycles, and long low dose cycles. I now only do long low dose cycles of 200mg a day. It keeps the sides to a minimum and allows you to actually be able to still have intense workouts. Over 200mg a day my workouts go to crap. Oh and another big plus, is I have never lost a noticeable amount of muscle while cutting with DNP. It's anti-catabolic properties are incredible, add a little EC stack and you can burn some fat without losing hardly any muscle

-sam-

i stick to 200mg personally and drop fat fast. How long are your low dose cycles? I usually stay on for 7-10 days, I never let myself go above 12% bf though

Ran my 2nd cycle at 600mg for 10 days. Had to drop down to 400 on day 7 because the sweats were too much. This didnt happen last time, but after this cycle I developed a terrible rash. It itches randomly on different areas of my body. The rash does not show up until I scratch, and it leaves red welts where I do. I've been on Zyrtec/Benadryl for about 6 days after ceasing and I still have the rash. It's slowly subsiding, at first I was literally itching all day but now it's just a couple hours a day where I break out in an itching craze. Terrible side, next time I will definitely run 1 Benadryl before bed ED. I advise others to do this as well. The rash did not show up for me on my first cycle so I thought I was safe, but apparently users get it in later cycles frequently. BTW I lost 10 lbs in 10 days so the cycle was by no means a loss, but the sides are wicked!

I have used perhaps 10 cycles of DNP over the years and am lucky enough to have gotten a hefty supply of DNPGuru's crystalized version, before that silly kid killed himself with it - ie, dont do extasy, get stupid drunk and go to a rave club dancing for hours without water while taking DNP....cuz its baaaaad for you kiddies!

Anyway, for the non-crystal version, if you want to not be lying on the couch too weak to do anything but sweat, a 3 week 200mg ED is kind of ideal. But because it takes about 2-3 days at this dose to "feel" it, I think loading 400mg ED the first 2 days is a good idea if you have run it before without problems. That allows it to burn off the glucose you have much faster and get "into" fatburning faster. With the crystal DNP, i can feel it within hours so I never had to load. The first time tho its always good to start out with 200mg just to see if you get the sides - or you can just pop 1000mg and climb right into the ice filled bath tub for a fun 24 hrs.

Come to think of it, now that winter is coming, I might do a run of it again. Oh, btw - if you store it, dont use anything but glass or it will leach thru and taint irridecent yellow.

CYC

on of the few posts on DNP that actually makes sense without having to be a damn molecular biologist!!

Amazing info!!! and very well put together:headbang:

on of the few posts on DNP that actually makes sense without having to be a damn molecular biologist!!

Amazing info!!! and very well put together:headbang:

I know its old but I found this thread, and figured it's some of the most accurate DNP info to date!

I am taking Genotec's DNP now, and I bumped my dose to 400mg for two days now. I have had no sides except increased body temp so it's easier to sweat. Other than that, no sides at all. My workouts haven't changed at all. 200mg seemed like too low a dose for me and I wasn't satisfied with my results. I suspect it might be a little underdosed

Last edited:
I'd agree with that, I've taken DIP multiple times before but from other sources and Genotec's seemed very underdosed.I used 800mg and felt like 400mg.

Sent from my DROID PRO using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner