over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dnp and insulin while dieting?

Theoretically, does DNP interfere much with muscle growth?

What I mean is, a bodybuilder can often grow into a show as he ramps up the gear. But what if the guy is

is on low dose DNP, does it make it much harder to do this?

My thinking so far has been to employ it at the start of prep only because it appears to sort of exhaust your body and may not be the best thing to use at the end when you want to look "fresh". Thoughts?

Definitely at the beginning. I think towards the end it’s to risky to fill out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The effects of DNP in the prevention of neurotoxicity and aggregation of β-amyloid, promotion of neurite outgrowth and neuronal differentiation reviewed above suggest that DNP should be explored as a lead compound for the development of novel therapeutic approaches for AD and, possibly, for other devastating and as yet incurable neurological disorders.

Moreover, mild mitochondrial uncoupling by low doses of DNP may also be of benefit in a range of neurological disorders in which excitotoxicity and oxidative stress play major roles. Finally, the ability of DNP to stimulate neurite outgrowth and neuronal differentiation may also be of interest in strategies aimed to stimulate nerve regeneration.

on a semi related note, another reason DNP is awesome :eek:

Stewie!?![emoji6][emoji106]

64 is far from "low". Especially if shes a thin woman.

64 is far from "low". Especially if shes a thin woman.

well he said 'wife', not 'girlfriend' no she has no incentive to stay fit (jk jk no bully pls)

having said that, when i first started taking my fasted blood glucose, my first reading was 60.. and reading ins subsequent days were around that..

and i felt normal, despite being technically hypoglycemic. and this was before i ever started taking DNP

regardless.. all the research documents on DNP says it will raise your FBS...

i went into the doctor's to get blood drawn, after having been on DNP for a few weeks, and 0 carb, and my FBS was over 100..

and it's never that high.

Last edited:

i went into the doctor's to get blood drawn, after having been on DNP for a few weeks, and 0 carb, and my FBS was over 100..

What is the scientific explanation for that?

the researchers were never conclusive

maybe because it keeps insulin really low?

Why don’t you reference the research your referring to smart guy? Google DNP and insulin resistance (or diabetes) and you’ll see all the evidence shows it increases insulin levels and glucose levels in the blood.

What would your purpose be for using DNP and insulin at the same time? To stay full? Or try to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time?

Never tried it, seems like it would just have you burning a candle at both ends.

Lol 1933? And compared to all the recent ones aging the opposite ? Like come on man. I’m not gonna take the time to post all the others against it. But you’re wrong here.

one is all that's needed

im willing to be wrong if you can post evidence..

well he said 'wife', not 'girlfriend' no she has no incentive to stay fit (jk jk no bully pls)

having said that, when i first started taking my fasted blood glucose, my first reading was 60.. and reading ins subsequent days were around that..

and i felt normal, despite being technically hypoglycemic. and this was before i ever started taking DNP

Like u said not so lean for her at the moment. Although she is more muscle than a lot of guys in the gym. Her lowest bf 10% at 150#.

Mine bg is always high on dnp. Fasted got to 105 on my last run.

All I know is that I ran dnp twice before. This is my third time. I added 2iu novolog microdosed several times a day and I’m pumped like a mother fucker during my workouts

I assume that you were cutting,how did it work for you ?how well did you monitor yourself how much fatloss did you lose any muscle loss

I assume that you were cutting,how did it work for you ?how well did you monitor yourself how much fatloss did you lose any muscle loss

I’m into it now. Plan is major recomp low dose dnp and low dose insulin. A little more then a week in. I TEND TO HOLD LOTS OF WATER but I feel myself getting leaner still look bloated in the mirror if that makes sense. From previous experience my weight doesn’t move all that much when I’m on dnp Until a week or two after it all comes off.

Key things thus far to note insulin keeps you full , and cardarine helps immensely win lethargy and endurance while on dnp (I work a physical job) night and day difference

Real question—whats the poiint of the slin? Just to feel pumped?

IMO, if thats the ONLY reason to use it, then there's no point.
Just accept that you're gonna be flat for 1-2 weeks.

The ORIGINAL idea of slin/DNP back in the 90's was a bullshit lose fat and gain muscle at the same time idea....nonsense to me.

If you are using DNP, then you muuust want to be lean as fast as possible. So why would you slow that down in any way possible with slin ???

You're basically driving a Formula 1 car on the freeway and only going 100mph...you COULD go 200, but you're choosing to go slower why??

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131