over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP. Bump it up or give it a bit?

Lol I took only 200mg EOD and felt lethargic 🥵

DNP was intolerable for me even at 250mg. However, it worked really well if I took 500mg the night before a rest day, literally 1x per week. Made great progress with this, both dieting and offseason.
Interesting

I wouldnt judge the effectiveness of DNP based on sides. Same with other PEDS.

The responses here show that everyone has different experiences at different doses.
I used 250mg caps from Geno for my last run (one a day). I experienced minimal to no sides unless I ate carbs before bed and then I would sweat through a towel or two and whatever clothes I was wearing. At one cap a day I wouldnt say the fat melted off but looking at in a vaccuum it is the best fat burner there is. The competition doesnt even get close. Ive gone up to two a day and the only thing that increased were sides but the fat loss effect didnt seem to scale.

So my protocol w DNP is one 250mg cap a day. No more no less. I didnt get any lethargy or tiredness and my workouts didnt suffer with one a day. Dont judge the effect of something based on sides, base it on results. Less sides is better. I wouldnt go looking for more to see that it's "working better"

I can only tolerate the 500 dose for a very short time period personally. Like 10 days max. I too have very little negative sides with a base dose, but you're literally doubling it and the half life factors lead to much more blood concentration after a few days.

The elimination half-life (t1/2) of 2,4-dinitrophenol is actually unknown in humans.

According to the best (i.e., human) data available (from those hospitalized for DNP poisoning) its half-life is more like 88 hrs (in the not-so-destined to die group) and 55 hrs (in the destined-to-most-likely die group).

The reasons for the between-group differences are unknown, but may relate to the aetiology underlying the subjects' poisoning (e.g., perhaps those who experienced a shorter elimination of DNP took more) or relate to their morbidity having poisoned themselves (e.g., perhaps those individuals with shorter elimination times are fast metabolizers of DNP and the reason underpinning this metabolism accrues greater risks of poisoning and/or death). So much is unknown about its pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics in humans that perhaps there is a dose-related modulation of its elimination half-life.

The elimination half-life (t1/2) of 2,4-dinitrophenol is actually unknown in humans.

According to the best (i.e., human) data available (from those hospitalized for DNP poisoning) its half-life is more like 88 hrs (in the not-so-destined to die group) and 55 hrs (in the destined-to-most-likely die group).

The reasons for the between-group differences are unknown, but may relate to the aetiology underlying the subjects' poisoning (e.g., perhaps those who experienced a shorter elimination of DNP took more) or relate to their morbidity having poisoned themselves (e.g., perhaps those individuals with shorter elimination times are fast metabolizers of DNP and the reason underpinning this metabolism accrues greater risks of poisoning and/or death). So much is unknown about its pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics in humans that perhaps there is a dose-related modulation of its elimination half-life.

it's wild to think that some people have used DNP to commit suicide.. seems like a terrible way to go.

give me some fentanyl and send me off on a cloud of synthetic paradise any day.... (not that im suicidal)

Or just do 200mg EOD. Half life is long enough.

x2

A simple way to stop the dose building up. As posted the half life is long so it will be active the whole time anyway.

For anyone who hasn't used DNP they read how 200-250mg daily was unbearable and there are quite a few people who are that sensitive to it but it's still fairly rare. I get so many first timers asking for 50mg caps and I tell them they will be surprised because pretty much 19/20 people take 200-250mg and are fine. Many would be massively disappointed with 50-100mg per day. 200-250mg is not a very high dose but it's a very effective and good dose in regards to results and side effects. I always recommend people stick to 1 cap because it builds up and is plenty if your diet is on point. Most people do fine with 1 cap but some prefer 2 caps but in my experience I would say there are a lot of guys who want more than 1 cap but less than 2 so that's where 100mg caps would really shine because those guys could use 300-400mg per day. Now some will do better with 100mg per day and that's enough for good results but as posted they can just do your standard 200-250mg caps EOD if that's the case.

I know the stuff is putting me in a piss poor mood. It’s not from the sides as the heat isn’t really bad at all. Call me weird but I actually kind of enjoy it because I’m not a big sweater in general. The night sweats from tren I’ve had have been quite a bit worse then this.
The lethargic feeling isn’t too bad either, workouts are definitely sucking though.
I just have an over all bad attitude, much worse then when on tren.
No water weight at all, I’m actually more vascular and seem ti have leaned out. I’m staying off the scale until I’m done though.
I only started Saturday night so maybe some of all this will change.

I know the stuff is putting me in a piss poor mood. It’s not from the sides as the heat isn’t really bad at all. Call me weird but I actually kind of enjoy it because I’m not a big sweater in general. The night sweats from tren I’ve had have been quite a bit worse then this.
The lethargic feeling isn’t too bad either, workouts are definitely sucking though.
No water weight at all, I’m actually more vascular and seem ti have leaned out. I’m staying off the scale until I’m done though.
Yeah, it puts me in a bad mood too. I definitely experience lethargy as well, even as low as 250mg. And workouts always affected.

I've done way more DNP than I ever care to admit. My days with it are over, it seems like the longer I use it the worse the sides are. My body can't tolerate it even at low doses anymore.

I have rybelsus and ozempic to try next, sure hope it works as well as dnp. Different mechanisms, but hopefully for fat loss as good.

Has anyone in this thread used DNP as part of a competition prep? I'd be curious on the feedback from that.

it's wild to think that some people have used DNP to commit suicide.. seems like a terrible way to go.

give me some fentanyl and send me off on a cloud of synthetic paradise any day.... (not that im suicidal)
Die by self-immolation and leave behind a closed casket like an hero by cooking from the outside in (rather than inside out by DNP). Be 1 in 1,000,000,000. Die by Fentanyl overdose and you're just one among a slew of weaklings, 1 among many. Nobody remembers those who took the easy way out.

x2

A simple way to stop the dose building up. As posted the half life is long so it will be active the whole time anyway.

For anyone who hasn't used DNP they read how 200-250mg daily was unbearable and there are quite a few people who are that sensitive to it but it's still fairly rare. I get so many first timers asking for 50mg caps and I tell them they will be surprised because pretty much 19/20 people take 200-250mg and are fine. Many would be massively disappointed with 50-100mg per day. 200-250mg is not a very high dose but it's a very effective and good dose in regards to results and side effects. I always recommend people stick to 1 cap because it builds up and is plenty if your diet is on point. Most people do fine with 1 cap but some prefer 2 caps but in my experience I would say there are a lot of guys who want more than 1 cap but less than 2 so that's where 100mg caps would really shine because those guys could use 300-400mg per day. Now some will do better with 100mg per day and that's enough for good results but as posted they can just do your standard 200-250mg caps EOD if that's the case.
I agree that 250 mg caps is a good dose. For most guys here 95 kg +/- 10 kg, 250 mg DNP daily yields ~ 25% increase in RMR.

For a female (e.g., 60 kg) it might be more like ~40% increase in RMR. Still relatively safe (4 mg/kg was considered an optimal dose in the 1920s or so).

I wouldnt judge the effectiveness of DNP based on sides. Same with other PEDS.

The responses here show that everyone has different experiences at different doses.
I used 250mg caps from Geno for my last run (one a day). I experienced minimal to no sides unless I ate carbs before bed and then I would sweat through a towel or two and whatever clothes I was wearing. At one cap a day I wouldnt say the fat melted off but looking at in a vaccuum it is the best fat burner there is. The competition doesnt even get close. Ive gone up to two a day and the only thing that increased were sides but the fat loss effect didnt seem to scale.

So my protocol w DNP is one 250mg cap a day. No more no less. I didnt get any lethargy or tiredness and my workouts didnt suffer with one a day. Dont judge the effect of something based on sides, base it on results. Less sides is better. I wouldnt go looking for more to see that it's "working better"
this needs to be reinforced

I took dnp prepping for a show at 250mg ed from the old dinitro and his batches, will never run again. made me feel violently ill everyday, but results were staggering.

That’s interesting. Within the last few years I’ve noticed myself getting short tempered on DNP also. I’ve been using DNP for 10+ years, but it’s only the last few years where I’ve noticed this side. It usually starts around a week in.

That’s interesting. Within the last few years I’ve noticed myself getting short tempered on DNP also. I’ve been using DNP for 10+ years, but it’s only the last few years where I’ve noticed this side. It usually starts around a week in.
Yeah that’s the worst part of it right now.Nasty attitude. That and the bad work outs. It’s weird I’m even hating my cpap right now. It’s never bothered me since day one and the last couple nights it’s driving me crazy and I’ve been taking it off.
I’m about a week in so it’s about peaked I think.

Yeah that’s the worst part of it right now.Nasty attitude. That and the bad work outs. It’s weird I’m even hating my cpap right now. It’s never bothered me since day one and the last couple nights it’s driving me crazy and I’ve been taking it off.
I’m about a week in so it’s about peaked I think.
i take my dnp time, usually two weeks, and use that for a deload. Pump workouts only

manage your expectations and you’ll see it in a different light

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity