over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP. Bump it up or give it a bit?

hevi-head

Registered
Newbies
Took my first dose (200 mg crystal) on Saturday night then 200 AM and PM on Monday and Tuesday. There’s definitely more heat but it is really carb department too. It’s fades a little after as the time passes after a meal. Been eating roughly
60/30/10 carbs/protein/fat maybe a tad less carbs and keeping below maintenance. Was pretty lean when I started.
I know it’s only been a few days but I’m not getting any real bad sides. I actually feel more “wired” then lethargic and not holding water.
Im going to start taking all 400 mg at once starting this morning. If the sides stay like this should I bump it up a tad?
I’m only planning on running it until next Wednesday or Thursday maybe long depending on weekend plans.

Why so many carbs? Cutting carbs out drastically calms down the heat. Also, there’s probably benefit of some mitochondrial biogenesis when you are in a drastic DNP deficit and carbless. (Theoretical)

Why so many carbs? Cutting carbs out drastically calms down the heat. Also, there’s probably benefit of some mitochondrial biogenesis when you are in a drastic DNP deficit and carbless. (Theoretical)
There’s different info out there. From what I’ve read it works better with carbs.

Take your time moving up in dose. If your product is gtg it might hit you really hard after a few more days at the higher dose. So stick to 400mg for 1 week and see how you are. I only use 1 of our 200mg Euro caps and I feel hotter and it works amazingly well and builds up through the week. I personally think 400-500mg DNP should be the max dose for anyone. That doesn't matter if the person is on 5g test and 3g tren per week or 300mg test and 150mg tren per week. I would never recommend more than 500mg DNP to anyone. Most do well/best with approx 250mg per day and that is a nice dose which brings excellent results and most importantly no major side effects. Taking high doses is asking to feel like crap and it can be dangerous especially in the summer months. A sensible dose with a great diet and the fat will melt off.

In regards to diet it can be very different for everyone but for most I recommend a higher protein diet with lower fats and carbs. The amounts can vary but fairly low fats unless things are being run for longer and in that event I would gradually move down through the weeks. Although even when fats are low I always recommend at least 6g high quality fish oil daily. Carbs mainly high anti-oxidant and low net carb berries and plenty of greens with adequate fibre. You can't go wrong with that diet. Now for certain people some carb cycling but mainly low days but when carbs are higher that would mainly be rice (and pineapple) around training. Again if things are run longer then you gradually move down. Although I recommend adding DNP near the end of a diet and for at least the final week I would recommend low-zero carbs because the reintroduction/rebound after such restriction will be insane :D

Take your time moving up in dose. If your product is gtg it might hit you really hard after a few more days at the higher dose. So stick to 400mg for 1 week and see how you are. I only use 1 of our 200mg Euro caps and I feel hotter and it works amazingly well and builds up through the week. I personally think 400-500mg DNP should be the max dose for anyone. That doesn't matter if the person is on 5g test and 3g tren per week or 300mg test and 150mg tren per week. I would never recommend more than 500mg DNP to anyone. Most do well/best with approx 250mg per day and that is a nice dose which brings excellent results and most importantly no major side effects. Taking high doses is asking to feel like crap and it can be dangerous especially in the summer months. A sensible dose with a great diet and the fat will melt off.

In regards to diet it can be very different for everyone but for most I recommend a higher protein diet with lower fats and carbs. The amounts can vary but fairly low fats unless things are being run for longer and in that event I would gradually move down through the weeks. Although even when fats are low I always recommend at least 6g high quality fish oil daily. Carbs mainly high anti-oxidant and low net carb berries and plenty of greens with adequate fibre. You can't go wrong with that diet. Now for certain people some carb cycling but mainly low days but when carbs are higher that would mainly be rice (and pineapple) around training. Again if things are run longer then you gradually move down. Although I recommend adding DNP near the end of a diet and for at least the final week I would recommend low-zero carbs because the reintroduction/rebound after such restriction will be insane :D
Thanks for the info. Yeah I wasn’t planning on going over 500 if I did bump it up.
I’ll probably cut the carbs back a bit but it seems to be working. I’m not holding any water to speak of and I’m actually more vascular.
Maybe what I read is a little outdated. It’s a thread on here about how it should be ran.

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/dnp-all-the-info-is-here.1834/

400mg is a good dose. Don’t bump it up yet. It will build up in your system each day because of the long half life.

First thing I feel from DNP is how tired I become, lethargic and pure exhaustion; like walking anywhere becomes a chore.. and that starts day 3-4..
That hasn’t hit me yet. It’s weird, mentally I’m kinda wired on it but physically I’m just moving slower. Not really tired at all.
The workouts yesterday was pretty lame too tbh.

400mg is a good dose. Don’t bump it up yet. It will build up in your system each day because of the long half life.
I was splitting it until yesterday but took both at once this morning. Feeling more heat it seems but it’s still building in me.

I was splitting it until yesterday but took both at once this morning. Feeling more heat it seems but it’s still building in me.
Yeah it’s usually about the 4th or 5th day till I start feeling all the sides from it. Warmth usually starts on day 2 for me

That hasn’t hit me yet. It’s weird, mentally I’m kinda wired on it but physically I’m just moving slower. Not really tired at all.

I always train hard on DNP but you will notice doing that will probably become much harder as the days add up because of it's effects on ATP. Your stamina will go right down but just keep pushing through and it will be worth it. Adding in a preworkout stimulant in the later stages is never a bad idea imo.

Thanks for the info. Yeah I wasn’t planning on going over 500 if I did bump it up.
I’ll probably cut the carbs back a bit but it seems to be working. I’m not holding any water to speak of and I’m actually more vascular.
Maybe what I read is a little outdated. It’s a thread on here about how it should be ran.

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/dnp-all-the-info-is-here.1834/

Just do what works for you. There is no right/wrong answer and the most important thing is net energy balance at the end of the day. Some guys do better with more carbs but for some it's almost unbearable when using dnp. I usually carb cycle but I personally never use it for more than 2-3 weeks and just use it as a finishing touch and add it to already restrictive calories and let it do the rest. I generally do much better on higher carbs regardless of DNP. Nevertheless, I would still recommend finishing on very low carbs so you can gauge the difference and as I posted before it will help melt the fat off. Keep on that diet for a few days after the DNP then start slowly reintroducing carbs and any water retention you had will fall off and your muscle will fill up with glycogen and you will fill out and tighten up at the same time and can literally look like a different person within 1 week.

Crystal doesn't do much for me at 400, 600 is my sweet spot. Powder was fine at 400 though. Just make sure to give it a week at any given dose so you can be sure your blood levels are stable before you bump it up.

It didn’t hit me til day 12 I believe…. Thought I was gonna be one of those folks that can take it and get lil sides. Nope, woke up one morning and felt like total ass! Kept running it for 2-3 more days then stopped. By the end of the following day I felt sooooo much better. I don’t think I’ll use the stuff again. I’d rather do cardio!

For reference I was taking 200mg daily.

Cage

Hey brotha....referred someone to ya.....she contact you?

Hey brotha....referred someone to ya.....she contact you?

I don't recall anyone mentioning your name. If you pm me her email or username I can let you know. Thanks

you’ll be okay mentally; but then you’re just tired out of no where like you haven’t slept last night

DNP was intolerable for me even at 250mg. However, it worked really well if I took 500mg the night before a rest day, literally 1x per week. Made great progress with this, both dieting and offseason.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear