over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dnp from ip

crystalline

Registered
anybody use this ? did you feel anything? also are they 200mg per cap
' thanks

150mg crystal, very potent stuff, 450 is where i really started to feel it.

what did you get from these when you did it?

I never really got that much of an effect.

of course that might just tell me i'm a fat fucker lol

the last time i ran them it was 10 lbs in 10 days (not a misprint) did you run the redcaps, because those little fuckers are potent, they really creep up on you.

btw i have ran dnp more times then id like to admit (precontest) so i've got this whole thing down by now

i was up to 900 mgs of IP's DNP. hardly broke a sweat.

save your time and your money.:eek:

i was up to 900 mgs of IP's DNP. hardly broke a sweat.

save your time and your money.:eek:

did you run his baggies or his redcaps. i'm running his redcaps at a very low dose of 300mg (2 caps) ed and i did not feel the effects til day 5/6 but now i sweat within the hr of injestion of 1 pill. i also ran this for 10 days at 900mg and lost a whopping 10lbs a bit ago. My face was so beat red all the time, and imy breathing was so heavy to the point where people thought i had something seriously wrong with me. i could not walk up a flight of stairs without needing a break. but again i didnt really feel these effects til day 5ish. btw i did pyramid up, that may explain the delay in response - i would never just jump on 900. Yikes!

all n all i still believe alin's dnp was the best i have used - shame he never seems to carry them anymore, but these pills are hardly bunk - they stripped trhe fat right off me.

did you run his baggies or his redcaps. i'm running his redcaps at a very low dose of 300mg (2 caps) ed and i did not feel the effects til day 5/6 but now i sweat within the hr of injestion of 1 pill. i also ran this for 10 days at 900mg and lost a whopping 10lbs a bit ago. My face was so beat red all the time, and imy breathing was so heavy to the point where people thought i had something seriously wrong with me. i could not walk up a flight of stairs without needing a break. but again i didnt really feel these effects til day 5ish. btw i did pyramid up, that may explain the delay in response - i would never just jump on 900. Yikes!

all n all i still believe alin's dnp was the best i have used - shame he never seems to carry them anymore, but these pills are hardly bunk - they stripped trhe fat right off me.

i had the red caps. started at 600mgs and it didnt even raise my body temp. so i went to 900mgs, still no change in body temp. it was only a 12 day cycle total. i was at 600 for the first 4 days. even though i wasnt burning up i still felt like death. had zero energy. everything was a chore. may have helped a little with bf, but i also switched to a keto diet at the same time.

i had the red caps. started at 600mgs and it didnt even raise my body temp. so i went to 900mgs, still no change in body temp. it was only a 12 day cycle total. i was at 600 for the first 4 days. even though i wasnt burning up i still felt like death. had zero energy. everything was a chore. may have helped a little with bf, but i also switched to a keto diet at the same time.

Have you used dnp from any other source? Also I would of thought the low carbs would account for the lack of heat???

I too have read accounts from a couple of guys that IP's DNP did not seem to raise body temp. as DNP used before.
I so want to try some other places that easily come up on google but Its so hard these days to tell a scam from a legit website.

just ran "600mg" a day for 20 days for a pre punta cana trip, nothing at all.
not even a degree higher. i recall the carkus having 200mg caps back in the day, i was a mess on one let alone 2 and they were reg powder. these red/yellow or white caps are bunk IMO

frk

wow i must have really lucked out then on my batch :confused:

Both my wife and I ran it. I lost 40lbs in 1 month and my wife lost 20lbs. I ran 600 mg per day and my wife ran 300mg per day. We both sweat crazy and felt tired. It was great and I am going to do it again. I was only running 125mg T per week for replacement and no other gear. I lost the ability to taste for about 2 months but that is back now. The ability not to taste was ok because it made it easy to diet.

is IP the only one around that carries it? If so its a shame. DNP is a money maker.

If you can find crystalline dnp, thats the way to go.

just an update, ran another batch of the redcaps, these were only half as potent. had to run "1500 mg" worth to feel like i was running 800. seems to be half dosed, maybe 80mg a cap. now i know what you guys were talking about. it is definitly hit or miss.

Last edited:
oh and on 800 i feel like death but i take every precaution, and pyramid them. dont be an idiot (talking to the inexperieced here) and jump on such a dose. 400 is plenty on a first run and will have u hating life, assuming its dosed correctly.

So you were running 10/day of IP's 150mg caps? Direct from IP?

There's another sponsor that carries those and marks them as IP, I wonder how they compare.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws