over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP log road from 8% to 6% bf Shredded

good luck bro - will be watching your progress!

Thnx bro will be updating often and will stick to the diet 110% like i always do when i am prepping for show. lets see if the outcome is better. this time i got eca on hand and will drop t3 and clenbuterol and put in yohimbine after some studies i been doing they recommend DNP with Yohimbine when you under 10% and Dnp with clenbuterol if your above 10%.

doing your style 500mg at once everyday at 7.30 and if i can't sleep i have a whole bunch of xanax won't hesitate to take it hate the night less sleeps.

Aint playing with water intake and potassium and fiber intake this time. found a way of doing it because when you dnp water taste like shit so i have better stevia sweetneers that i use in the water and the water is going in very easy like a diet drink :) last time i could not even drink 3 litre thats why i hold so much water and did not up my potassium high but this time its 110% focus on all parts. Only results that matters ;) even potassium chloride tabbs on hand

Last edited:
I am following basskillers dnp protocol

what do you guys think about the high carb meal 250g around 4-6pm to spike in insulin?

Phase 2: The 1-day Thyroxine (T3) Re-normalization Phase.
Day four of the DNP cycle involves a mega-carbohydrate meal at mid-afternoon (4-6PM) designed to create a massive insulin spike and re-normalize T4-T3. This concept has been extrapolated from ketogenic diets and has been shown to dramatically increase serum concentrations of T3.

Day 4 involves Keto eating until the Mega-carb meal. Then in the late afternoon, at least circa 250g of carbohydrates must be consumed to create an insulin spike. Any sugar (fructose, sucrose, maltose etc.) is fair game. Fructose in particular is good because it primarily re-fills liver glycogen which is directly involved in T4-T3 conversion. (Empty liver glycogen signals the thyroid to decrease T4-T3 conversion

Myth or truth? So i should have had that meal today but its to late now so have to be day 2 tmr at 4-6pm?

my question is wouldent that just fill upp my glycogen and take more time for dnp to burn it off?

Last edited:
I am following basskillers dnp protocol

what do you guys think about the high carb meal 250g around 4-6pm to spike in insulin?

Phase 2: The 1-day Thyroxine (T3) Re-normalization Phase.
Day four of the DNP cycle involves a mega-carbohydrate meal at mid-afternoon (4-6PM) designed to create a massive insulin spike and re-normalize T4-T3. This concept has been extrapolated from ketogenic diets and has been shown to dramatically increase serum concentrations of T3.

Day 4 involves Keto eating until the Mega-carb meal. Then in the late afternoon, at least circa 250g of carbohydrates must be consumed to create an insulin spike. Any sugar (fructose, sucrose, maltose etc.) is fair game. Fructose in particular is good because it primarily re-fills liver glycogen which is directly involved in T4-T3 conversion. (Empty liver glycogen signals the thyroid to decrease T4-T3 conversion

Myth or truth? So i should have had that meal today but its to late now so have to be day 2 tmr at 4-6pm?

my question is wouldent that just fill upp my glycogen and take more time for dnp to burn it off?

Myth dude, don't do this. It will slow your progress.

Trust me, I'm in the double digits of DNP runs .... keep your carbs as close to 0 as you can. Same goes with fats. Eat protein, do cardio, lift, and do what you need to do to curb your appetite. Staying under maintenance the whole time just leads to extra lbs being shed in the long run. At 8% you don't have a shit ton of room to make mistakes and still lose a lot of weight.

Myth dude, don't do this. It will slow your progress.

Trust me, I'm in the double digits of DNP runs .... keep your carbs as close to 0 as you can. Same goes with fats. Eat protein, do cardio, lift, and do what you need to do to curb your appetite. Staying under maintenance the whole time just leads to extra lbs being shed in the long run. At 8% you don't have a shit ton of room to make mistakes and still lose a lot of weight.

Okey bro will skip it then. i am sure i out eat the dnp lsst time thats why resukt was not so good somedays i could eat 4-5000 easy hehe once i start i cant stop but i did not gain so thats good -1kg loss at the end. One day i had cheatday at ate easy 10k haha but like i said cycle one was just test to see how good it is snd if you can out eat it.

Day 1 done no cheating so starts good 😁💪

Day 2 last night very hard to sleep was up until 7am had to take xanax to finaly sleep and no sweating until i wake up now little bit sweaty. here we go day 2. 250mg now and 250mg 8 hour later 😉

Weight: no change 78.5kg

Day 2 update: just had a workout and did my 30min cardio felt some slight aches pain in my muscles. temperature is going up shockingly compare to last time maybe because the front load i did. Still on keto and haven't cheated 1 calorie above my diet. Everything in check. Weird i feel hotter on keto diet. Anyway tmr i switch and start introduce carbs. Today took only 250mg in the morning will stick there and see looks like i am responding better this time then my first cycle with high dosage.

But what i think is basically you can over eat on dnp and that what i was probably doing. No sign of water retention water intake is high and potassium in check. To be continue....

Day 2 bedtime Had my 2nd capsule 250mg right now (500mg total). nothing major to update lets hope some weight loss tomorrow when i check my weight in the morning. here is today's calorie intake and macros.

I will post everything i eat and do while on dnp so some guys don't think i am amateur and eat shit and just use dnp because i am lazy to work hard and diet. This time if i don't lose 2kg at least then you can't say dinitros caps are good to go. Doing it so you guys can follow my log without just see text updates that are boring. Letting you know what i macros i have and what foods i eat under the dnp cycle :headbang:

Attachments

• diet.jpg
    diet.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
Day 3 Weight 77.5kg
-1kg

damn the sweating last night was real looks like frontloading the dnp and doing 500mg from start and eating no carbs keto makes me hotter then eating carbs. weird 🤔 Im hot now guys its definately kicking in 👊😉

here we go day 3 start now breakfast and introducing carbs today oats with egg whites and 250mg dnp :headbang:

Last edited:
Nice journal:D, I will be following you...

Thnx buddy motivates me ;)

Update day 3 night: Biceps workout just done followed by 30min cardio.
20mg yohimbine pre workout with 25mg ephedra damn i was sweating on the thread mil like crazy. Feel great no lethargy and zero cravings. Love ECA. zero cheating can't even bother eat shit food if i must will be 1 zero fat ice cream that is 80 calories maximum. Definately feel good and motivated. All the puzzle pieces are in track... Yohimbine HCL will make me retain water so the weight loss will probably slow down but i don't worry. Dnp dosage today only 250mg

Ok guys some inside info from my friend who is a top bodybuilder told me to switch my macros and up the calories around so i not rebound post dnp and get the best fat burning effect my calories are to low he suggest. never drop calories lower then 2400 he told me the body is in holding mode and don't wanna get lower in bf because i am not giving it enough energi. He always comes in striated at 3-4% and never drop lower then 2700 and his my size so i thrust in his words. here is the new macros and Calories

Calories: 2400
Protein: 60% 360g
Carbs: 35% 210g
Fat: 5% 13g

no more chicken breast, no more oats,
only rice, sweet potato, egg whites, low fat protein shakes, fat free milk, fat free yogurt, basically fat free foods. will be a big challenge since i never ever been so low on fats but lets give it a try. lots of you will probably say fuck that's to low on fat. Its worth a shot could be the best diet for dnp who knows or a disaster. what ever it takes to get shredded prepping for show :headband:

any recommendations on low and no fat protein foods would be good only egg whites and fish that i can come up with now.. Carb sourches its full of alternatives its easy :banghead::confused:

Last edited:
sorry i heard wrong it was 10% not 5% hehe so i can have my oatmeal :love: but on a very low fat diet better idea to switch to cream of rice 0g fat compare to oats per 100g 8g fat cream of rice is fat free

New Diet

Calories: 2400
protein: 50% 300g
Carbs: 40% 240g
Fat: 10% 27g

just had my last meal Egg white whey protein protein pancakes with fat free low sugar whip cream and stevia you must try this recipe guys... Don't go one day without having them sometime 2 times per day. only 5g carbs per serving :ch:eky-sm::eek:od-smil

Recipe:

0.5 teaspoon baking powder
5 egg whites
1 scoop protein isolate
20g fat free low sugar whip cream
Stevia

damn i am hot now like i have fever last time i used 4 caps a day a did not feel like this and only in 3 days. The front loading made it kick in very fast. today only 250mg

Attachments

• 18221934_10155114360921093_6002935294813427968_n.jpg
    18221934_10155114360921093_6002935294813427968_n.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Day 4 morning
weight: 77.2kg
- 1.3kg

update: big misstake taking ECA late night was awake all morning fall asleep at 10 am :banghead:so much energi i cant describe i will take the whole dose in the morning from now on 50mg at once instead of splitting the dose. No cravings at all opposite i don't want to eat. shocked how good the eca and yohimbine and sibutramine works together. about fruits not doing same way everyone else eat lots of fruits on dnp i eat max 2 fruits per on my diet to much sugar in fruits in my opinion. Sweating nothing major just hot 👍 already seing changes in mirror 😃 Definately eat clean on dnp you can easy out eat dnp. its not a miracle drug it just help you burn more calories

breakfast: kellogs frosties with whey isolate and fat free milk. just ingested 250mg dnp.

Great log man, I followed you other one and now this one.

Since you didn't feel many effects the first time around I wonder if your body saw it as a foreign chemical (duh) and was fighting against it working. But now that you're running it again your body doesnt treat it like that so you are getting full effects faster.

Just my random thoughts

Great log man, I followed you other one and now this one.

Since you didn't feel many effects the first time around I wonder if your body saw it as a foreign chemical (duh) and was fighting against it working. But now that you're running it again your body doesnt treat it like that so you are getting full effects faster.

Just my random thoughts

Thnx buddy.

don't know to be honest last time i started to feel when i stop it at day 9 it feel like i started to get hotter but i switch keto direct after last tab day 10 had the worst headache ever migraine nonstop all day. maybe now i front load it kick in much faster.

Just had my pre workout shake 1 apple and 25g whey protein with fat free milk. today i skip ECA because last night i could not sleep more then 3 hour i was so full of energy. so will just take 20mg yohimbine before my workout and cardio. And took my 2nd capsule for the day so 500mg dnp today. trying to dose it so i get 400mg per day when i divide the doses and the half life.
Calories are up like i posted before to 2400 per day. lower fat and up the carbs. Feel much better on lower on fat and full of energy. Lets go gym time and can't wait for my post workout meal protein eggwhite pancakes... :headbang:

Day 4 Night damn i am so flat that i can't describe by words i feel like i lost 10kg :( Guys you have try high dosage yohimbine you don't understand how good it is for fatburn and damn after my workout smashed 30min damn i was drenched in sweat. Yohimbine is like dnps little brother when it comes to sweating crazy. my skin just get thinner by the day thats a sign i am loosing bodyfat and getting leaner.

today my breakfast started 5.30 pm terrible night with 3 hour sleep max so now at 2am i have only got in 1926 calories had to had fitness protein bars low fat and still did not manage to get my macros today not eve carbs - 25g protein is 178g -112g under what i should have. Fats only 19g. I feel like i should have a cornetto strawberry to get my fats and full fill my carbs for the day. woke up very late and can't impossible get in 6 meals in 8 hour period and 1.5 hour of those are in the gym.

yeah i those calories to low 2000. so even with cornetto i am 2106 calories today. so i have space for one ice cream been eating very clean so deserve a ice cream. just had my 5th meal and i am totaly exhausted can't get in another protein meal or even a shake already had 2 today. so protein will be lower today. Carbs are the important. Lets go champ :headbang:

tomorrow probably 76.7kg have a slight feeling will drop more weight tmr :D even holding water from yohimbine and dnp ;)

Definately favour of high carbs very low carb diet on dnp but good carb sourches don't have to be oats eating oats all day will give you high fat intake since every 35g dry oats is 3g fat. can't afford to eat lots of oats on a very low fat diet.

Any question or suggestions feel free to write or ask. even i update all the time don't seem like people following.

No eca today definately more hungrier but could not afford another sleepless night will take the epehdra all dose early morning.

Last edited:
Day5 Morning: no weightloss today still 77.2kg. can stat to feel that the water retention is coming from both yohimbine and the dnp but looking leaner.
xanax did not help me fall a sleep so took Clonezepam a benzo slow acting and it nocked me out pretty bad. had 8 hour sleep wake up feel fresh and ready. just had my breakfast Rice and crispies with fat free milk and protein mix with banana.

until now i am with with the results even if its only -1.3kg because at 8% body fat every 1kg is lots. 1kg fat. I now why i did not loose more weight to yesterday was a upside down day and potassium intake was pretty low sodium high. go back to 2-1 potassium ratio today and not had a good toilet visit 3 days now need to up my fiber intake. morning dose 250mg. later after noon 250mg more

Last edited:
You look very good, you noticing any water weight with DNP?

thnx buddy getting ready for a show in 5 weeks mens physique under 175cm
77kg weigh in. dont know if its from dnp or yohimbine but yeah start getting warer retention specially on my face 🤔

need to be at 73kg before carb up wanna bring crazy condition to show

Last edited:
Day5 4am in the morning took another capsule at 12 so today 750mg. like the body stop use the dnp laying in bed withiut aircon and no special heat today weird. kind of starting to stagger down after 5 days. Maybe some capsules real dosed and some are just bunk 3 capsule i took today not feel no special heat did a sick back workout no lethargy and full of power. Today calorie intake 2400 lets see tmr if weight dropp i dont think so. the buildup should be highest now not first 2-3 days.

Either some capsule are bunk and some are good or my body only use dnp for short period then dont want it more. 🤔

Can wait for my next cycle with real stuff dnp powder i tried the lighting test on them new powder caps fuck me they light up. get them next week 👍

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws