over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP sides

swole79

Registered
I keep hearing it over and over again on the boards. That low dose DNP usage has/had little to no side effects for someone and just melted the fat off of them. And by low dose what I'm hearing from guys is like 200 mg/day. so I capped some up at like 75mg each. first day I take one at night before bed and I'm sweating all over the place all night. Next day I wake up take 1 in the morning and by mid day I'm feeling pretty warm. Then take second one at night before bed figuring I would work up to 4 caps of 75mg/day. Now I do live in FLA but it aint that hot yet, humid as hell yes but not too hot. WHat can I do to run it at an efective low dose and still be comfortable like everybody says? Can I take all 200mg before bed and just sleep with a fan and a towel underneath me?

You should probably take them throughout the day. Why do you think it is that you are sweating all night? Is it hot at night? Are you running anything else? Could you have mis-dosed the caps? :confused:

You either misdosed the caps or are especially sensitive to its effects. The only things that help with the heat sides are living in a cold environment and cutting out carbs.

The half life of DNP is so long that I'm surprised you would experience sweating after taking the first cap. Normally on a low dose of 250mg/day I'll only get a big sweat if I ingest high GI carbs (like a handful of M&Ms or a sugary soda), and even then it's only after I'm a few days into the dosing protocol.

I sure hope you didn't miss a decimal poiint when dosing your caps. You don't want to be using 750mg caps.

The half life of DNP is so long that I'm surprised you would experience sweating after taking the first cap. Normally on a low dose of 250mg/day I'll only get a big sweat if I ingest high GI carbs (like a handful of M&Ms or a sugary soda), and even then it's only after I'm a few days into the dosing protocol.

I sure hope you didn't miss a decimal poiint when dosing your caps. You don't want to be using 750mg caps.

:):):)

I had a very weird side effect the first time I used DNP. I lost 18 lbs in about 20 days but I got very constipated (didn't have a BM for over 2 weeks) and ended up in the ER having to get a professional enema. NOT FUN. after that I never had a problem with it. Not sure what caused that, it was very weird.

I had a very weird side effect the first time I used DNP. I lost 18 lbs in about 20 days but I got very constipated (didn't have a BM for over 2 weeks) and ended up in the ER having to get a professional enema. NOT FUN. after that I never had a problem with it. Not sure what caused that, it was very weird.

sounds like dehydration to me

sounds like dehydration to me

strangely it wasn't. I was following the "rules" of DNP use to the last letter. Had all the supps, the V8 juice, the gatorade, plenty of water. It was just a weird side. At the ER they said I wasn't dehydrated at all.

I know when I take it at 200mg/day I don't even feel it for 3 days or so. Like others have said, it has a long halflife and therefore takes time to "build up" in your system. This is why most people suggest staying at 200mg per day for a week or so before deciding to bump up the doseage. I don't see how a single 75mg capsule could have many side effects after only a few hours. Definitely double check your math...

Yeah, I sure about the dosing. they are 75mg. each. I running a very low dose of tren for the last couple of weeks, but that has never been as issue for me at such a low dose. As soon as I added the caps I started sweating like a MFer

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear