over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP without AS

ATP

Registered
Anyone ever tried DNP without anabolics? From what I've read it is pretty anti-catabolic on its own and almost all weight loss is fat, not muscle.

I have. .achieved weight loss, lost no muscle..I run dnp longer but at lower dose 200 or 250 mg daily. this way workouts stay strong.minimal sides

I used DNP before I started AAS. There's nothing to worry about, just know that it may SEEM catabolic due to how depleted and low on energy you may feel, depending on dosage. But no, you won't burn away any muscle unless something else is off. You may feel even fatter and softer for a week or so, though, due to water retention.

Reactions: ATP
I don’t know how anyone uses 200-250 mgs of DNP a day. I always felt like hammered shit on it.

Only time I was less flat from DNP was when i was running 50mg of abombs alongside. definitely a difference. i always run 300mg test though so never ran it without. dnp itself isnt going to cause muscle loss but lets be honest if you are dieting hard AND on dnp....it's not going to do you any favors. if i was using no AAS i would make sure to keep my protein extra high etc.

Yeah, I felt lethargic and almost like I had a fever. My stomach didn’t feel all that great.
never take it on an empty stomach, its bad.
lethargy is part of the game, unfortunately. shit im prescribed adderall and i still struggle to get out of bed on 500mg. everything just moves...slower on dnp.

lethargy is part of the game, unfortunately. shit im prescribed adderall and i still struggle to get out of bed on 500mg. everything just moves...slower on dnp.
It was never taken on an empty stomach. This isn’t my first rodeo.

How anyone is able to do psmf with dnp is beyond me.. a recipe to throw up real quick.

How anyone is able to do psmf with dnp is beyond me.. a recipe to throw up real quick.
ive done it but yeah it was fuckin miserable, i prefer to just below maintenance cals but minimal fat content (like 30g a day). id rather sweat a bit from the carbs and have at least...bursts of OK energy, than be unable to do anything. i only run it for 2 weeks but i dont even bother going to the gym, use it twice a year and it's my "break" from weights. prefer to LISS (outside) in the winter/early spring and walk 4-5 miles a day (split into 2-3 walks around the neighborhood) when its still cold outside. my neighbors driving by seeing a dude in shorts and a sleeveless tank when its like 35-40 out, think i'm a nutjob im sure.

Obviously energy is going to be lower and things may be a struggle at times but that's why I recommend keeping the dose sensible so you get fantastic results and the side effects shouldn't be overly bad. One thing people need to do (many don't) on DNP which will make a huge difference in regards to how you feel (and muscle fullness) is stay hydrated (electrolytes).

One thing I see people do all the time is they start DNP and they massively lower calories from day 1. No shit you have no energy going from 4500 cals to 1500 cals per day. Many of them also train harder when they start using something (DNP in this case). I am always recommending people to gradually lowering their calories especially when they plan to diet for extended periods of time. It's different if you're using it for a minicut but even then you don't need to go too drastic with things. There is nothing wrong with dieting on very low calories and sometimes it's essential but it's usually at the end of a diet when you need to get that last bit of fat off. The main reason so many guys yoyo through the year is because they only do both extremes and they struggle to be consistent with a balanced meal plan.

I haven't used DNP without AAS but I see nothing wrong with it at all as some people just want to lose fat. It's also doesn't eat away at muscle (quite the opposite) but you should always be dieting on higher protein to ensure you maintain muscle whilst using it.

Only on 125mg DNP EOD & 200mg test wk....flat as fuck

how does the classic clen and t3 stack up against DNP?

seems like DNP is a lot more popular than it used to be.

do people run all 3 together?

I like clen super low dosed 1 drop=7mcg(get anxiety etc so super low)My current liquid clen expired in 2018, it's so old & I use so infrequently
I use so little but can't use T3 makes Me feel ill(run down flu-like)
And tough comparison for Me because haven't run a classic Clen/T3 since My 20s (in 40s now)hence why certain stuff I no longer use

I like that dnp You choose Your sides...do You want to suffer or do a lower dose & the heat is easily manageable

Yes I have friends that like to suffer & run all 3 together...if I take 7mcg clen instead of pre-workout I'm hot...gonna sweat in that workout

I've considered using this as some of you have seen pictures of me in competition. Already competed from a pro card in classic in 2017 and got 9rh out of 10th place at Junior Nationals. Qualified this year in bodybuilding .

Would definitely prefer 100 mg capsules but I guess if I do more research and it seems to be safe 250 mg every other day maybe testing it out

Don't really like stems too much because genetically naturally my dopamine is high and one of them fast paced guys naturally at times and sometimes I'm real slower but I tend to be function better as a more slower Pace person and dislike the stims. Example at my leanest in 2018 I started 100 mg caffeine and 12.5 mg ephedrine 5 weeks out and that's all I did for that as far as stims.

but I've been doing quite a bit of research and it says like ec stack is necessary to free up something and then this burns the fat. Is this accurate? How much does something like the EC stack make a difference when taking plan is it like is it drastic is it like 10% higher metabolism than dnp alone which 100 mgs is 10 percent on paper?

Only on 125mg DNP EOD & 200mg test wk....flat as fuck

I think that would mainly be a dietary factor. I assume you aren't taking in loads of calories/carbs? Obviously you're not blasting adrol and test etc so you won't be bursting full but even on DNP (especially 125mg EOD) it shouldn't make people flat constantly especially if taking in loads of water, electrolyes and macronutrients etc.

how does the classic clen and t3 stack up against DNP?

seems like DNP is a lot more popular than it used to be.

do people run all 3 together?

It's extremely popular and for good reason. I personally put DNP way above the others (even when combined). Obviously stacking everything is going to yield greater results but it's totally not needed. I am not a big fan of clen but it is very effective I just hated the side effects. If someone can't lose body fat on DNP then drugs are the least of their problems.

I've considered using this as some of you have seen pictures of me in competition. Already competed from a pro card in classic in 2017 and got 9rh out of 10th place at Junior Nationals. Qualified this year in bodybuilding .

Would definitely prefer 100 mg capsules but I guess if I do more research and it seems to be safe 250 mg every other day maybe testing it out

Don't really like stems too much because genetically naturally my dopamine is high and one of them fast paced guys naturally at times and sometimes I'm real slower but I tend to be function better as a more slower Pace person and dislike the stims. Example at my leanest in 2018 I started 100 mg caffeine and 12.5 mg ephedrine 5 weeks out and that's all I did for that as far as stims.

but I've been doing quite a bit of research and it says like ec stack is necessary to free up something and then this burns the fat. Is this accurate? How much does something like the EC stack make a difference when taking plan is it like is it drastic is it like 10% higher metabolism than dnp alone which 100 mgs is 10 percent on paper?

I don't recommend people use more than 1 cap of our DNP (250mg) but the forums occasionally make out that is a very high dose. It's not low but for 90% of people 250mg is far from a high dose. It will build up though so I always recommend 1 cap per day. Now sure some are super sensitive to it and even 150mg per day hits them too hard but that isn't common. If someone is sensitive they can just use 1 cap EOD as it's half life is long so it stays in the system but it won't build up anywhere near as bad. There are a few ladies (weigh very little) on that dose now to give you an indication. Many guys had your views before starting thinking they would be burning up and it would be horrible and it would be very dangerous using 250mg and for 90% of them it's fine. I was the same when I first used it. In some ways it's similar to insulin usage because you hear online how it can kill you so over years you build that up in your head and then you actually use it and it's easy. Although like insulin you have to treat dnp with care because it can be very dangerous in the wrong hands.

Response varies and many prefer to use 2 caps but I wouldn't suggest it but if someone must I would never use more than that under any circumstances. They are so strong I doubt anyone would want to use more than 2 anyway. When I used the Euro ones 200mg was easy for me but when I tried 400mg I had a massive allergic reaction so if I ever use it again it will just be 200mg. So I would say I am very sensitive to it but 200mg for me is fine and I wasn't hot but my energy lowered but I still trained very hard (and high volume) and I had no issues with muscle flatness because I load up on water, electrolytes and nitric oxide expanders (Citrulline, AAKG etc).

You don't need an ECA stack when using it but sure it would increase results but by no means is it needed. I like to use caffeine around training when using dnp for increased energy and fat mobilization. If you want to use ECA go for it but keep the dosage low like you did last time.

I am amazed by the number of people for whom 200–250mg is a high dose. I am using nutraburn's dnp, and honestly i don't feel anything/see any effect at less than 400mg/day :(

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws