over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP without AS

My experience has been when anabolics are lower the water retention phenomenon is non existent. The more anabolics you add, the more water you retain when using it.

I don't recommend people use more than 1 cap of our DNP (250mg) but the forums occasionally make out that is a very high dose. It's not low but for 90% of people 250mg is far from a high dose. It will build up though so I always recommend 1 cap per day. Now sure some are super sensitive to it and even 150mg per day hits them too hard but that isn't common. If someone is sensitive they can just use 1 cap EOD as it's half life is long so it stays in the system but it won't build up anywhere near as bad. There are a few ladies (weigh very little) on that dose now to give you an indication. Many guys had your views before starting thinking they would be burning up and it would be horrible and it would be very dangerous using 250mg and for 90% of them it's fine. I was the same when I first used it. In some ways it's similar to insulin usage because you hear online how it can kill you so over years you build that up in your head and then you actually use it and it's easy. Although like insulin you have to treat dnp with care because it can be very dangerous in the wrong hands.

Response varies and many prefer to use 2 caps but I wouldn't suggest it but if someone must I would never use more than that under any circumstances. They are so strong I doubt anyone would want to use more than 2 anyway. When I used the Euro ones 200mg was easy for me but when I tried 400mg I had a massive allergic reaction so if I ever use it again it will just be 200mg. So I would say I am very sensitive to it but 200mg for me is fine and I wasn't hot but my energy lowered but I still trained very hard (and high volume) and I had no issues with muscle flatness because I load up on water, electrolytes and nitric oxide expanders (Citrulline, AAKG etc).

You don't need an ECA stack when using it but sure it would increase results but by no means is it needed. I like to use caffeine around training when using dnp for increased energy and fat mobilization. If you want to use ECA go for it but keep the dosage low like you did last time.
2 caps of the US dnp is a struggle, but it's my protocol and what I've always used with you guys over the years. I've tried 3 and I was pretty much bedridden :ROFLMAO: kudo's to anyone who can handle that shit.

Daily Zyrtec has always been part of my DNP stack just in case of potential histamine build up. Never had an issue with allergic reactions.

2 caps of the US dnp is a struggle, but it's my protocol and what I've always used with you guys over the years. I've tried 3 and I was pretty much bedridden :ROFLMAO: kudo's to anyone who can handle that shit.

Daily Zyrtec has always been part of my DNP stack just in case of potential histamine build up. Never had an issue with allergic reactions.
Is this powder or crystal DNP? I am on powder and honestly don't feel anything on less than 400mg/day

Is this powder or crystal DNP? I am on powder and honestly don't feel anything on less than 400mg/day
powder, 500mg. 200 takes forever to build up for me. i start my cycle day 1 at 500mg and i can feel it literally within a couple hours of the dose. from there i spread it out 250mg every 12 hours.

Reactions: ATP
Anyone ever tried DNP without anabolics? From what I've read it is pretty anti-catabolic on its own and almost all weight loss is fat, not muscle.
So DNP I’ve never even seen and I’ve been around, I always wanted to try it tough I was gonna start at like 5 mg never intended to push above 50 mg but when my diet is good fat falls off but what I know of DNP it’s next level. I know it takes the governor off of mitochondrial uncoupling causing an increase in metabolism and body heat but does it also act as a stimulant or r you just hot, obviously being hot woukd increase HR a lil bc of the body compensating for the extra heat but this of course is not beta adergenic nor thyroid so what’s theme feel and lastly being such an intense compound and probably one of the rarest since even in our world it’s not common so, without source searching, how dose one go about finding good, clean (bc it’s a pesticide byproduct correct?) DNP that is consistent or not cut as safety here is directly related to quality AND efficacy. Like with tren I woukd say these brands…….. are good, look for orange to orange/light brown color, the smell is different than any other compound, it tastes like it smells and then once you’ve cleared your mouth out start with a small shot which you should taste after inj. And have a slight dry cough or at least the tingling of a cough which will get stronger as u increase your dose. I’ve heard DNP is an orange powder I assume with a proper scale it’s easy to dose but prior to this thread I’ve never heard that it had to be taken on an empty stomach which is exactly what I would’ve done had I had a solid connect I was willing to try, of course a connect that can’t provide good advice is worthless. Anyway I’ve always been as afraid as I am intrigued by DNP.

So DNP I’ve never even seen and I’ve been around, I always wanted to try it tough I was gonna start at like 5 mg never intended to push above 50 mg but when my diet is good fat falls off but what I know of DNP it’s next level. I know it takes the governor off of mitochondrial uncoupling causing an increase in metabolism and body heat but does it also act as a stimulant or r you just hot, obviously being hot woukd increase HR a lil bc of the body compensating for the extra heat but this of course is not beta adergenic nor thyroid so what’s theme feel and lastly being such an intense compound and probably one of the rarest since even in our world it’s not common so, without source searching, how dose one go about finding good, clean (bc it’s a pesticide byproduct correct?) DNP that is consistent or not cut as safety here is directly related to quality AND efficacy. Like with tren I woukd say these brands…….. are good, look for orange to orange/light brown color, the smell is different than any other compound, it tastes like it smells and then once you’ve cleared your mouth out start with a small shot which you should taste after inj. And have a slight dry cough or at least the tingling of a cough which will get stronger as u increase your dose. I’ve heard DNP is an orange powder I assume with a proper scale it’s easy to dose but prior to this thread I’ve never heard that it had to be taken on an empty stomach which is exactly what I would’ve done had I had a solid connect I was willing to try, of course a connect that can’t provide good advice is worthless. Anyway I’ve always been as afraid as I am intrigued by DNP.
Same boat as Elvia with this - felt this way first time DNP, first time insulin. Once you try it, you realize...this is only dangerous (as in fatal) if you are an idiot.

With a new source you always start low and work your way up, just in case it's overdosed. But plenty of people have run 800-1000mg without dying, they are probably miserable as hell but it's do-able based on your tolerance, size, weight, etc.

Same boat as Elvia with this - felt this way first time DNP, first time insulin. Once you try it, you realize...this is only dangerous (as in fatal) if you are an idiot.

With a new source you always start low and work your way up, just in case it's overdosed. But plenty of people have run 800-1000mg without dying, they are probably miserable as hell but it's do-able based on your tolerance, size, weight, etc.
So what’s the dose onset peak like you dose at 8 am feel it most x amount of hours later and normal in x hours?

Di you run DNP and insulin together?! From what I have read, DNP already shuttles glucose into the cells in the absence of glucose, just like insulin does. I would think it coudl be very difficult to manage carb intake properly on combination of dnp and insulin. I'm certainly no expert, but I'd worry about the risk your blood glucose levels could get too low. Considering how effective dnp is on its own, the added risk doesn't seem worth it to me. (just my opinion)

Di you run DNP and insulin together?! From what I have read, DNP already shuttles glucose into the cells in the absence of glucose, just like insulin does. I would think it coudl be very difficult to manage carb intake properly on combination of dnp and insulin. I'm certainly no expert, but I'd worry about the risk your blood glucose levels could get too low. Considering how effective dnp is on its own, the added risk doesn't seem worth it to me. (just my opinion)
No I have never run them together. I had considered it in the past on a lower dose as a means to essentially curb the flatness (as PWO insulin gives you amazing pumps) but ultimately decided it wasn't worth it. Especially at higher dose where your energy is piss poor anyway, once I'm a few days in I just try not to look at myself in the mirror or I get sad from how flat I am, Lol.

So what’s the dose onset peak like you dose at 8 am feel it most x amount of hours later and normal in x hours?
I always feel the PEAK, which is what I consider when I feel worst, around 2 hours after I take my dose. From there it gradually declines and it's more of just an uncomfortably warm, but manageable situation. I work from home now so it's much more manageable than when I was in an office environment. I used to wear a suit to work and that was awful and would not recommend that to anyone. Somewhere between 10-14 days is where I stop feeling the heat waves, and it's more of just a 24/7 lethargic / no energy kind of feeling. I also usually tell first timers to spend a couple of days "de-loading" carbs prior to starting. If you come off of a bulk or just poor diet in general where you were used to eating hundreds of carbs per day...those first few days on DNP are even worse (speaking in terms of higher doses). I jumped in once right out of a bulk and man the first few days going from 500g to 150g was 1) terrible because I felt like I was starving and 2) burning all that excess to deplete all glycogen levels felt a lot worse.

I always feel the PEAK, which is what I consider when I feel worst, around 2 hours after I take my dose. From there it gradually declines and it's more of just an uncomfortably warm, but manageable situation.
Same here. I feel the peak around 2 hrs after my dose, after eating carbs, and also when sleeping (i get night pretty bad night sweats on dnp)

Same here. I feel the peak around 2 hrs after my dose, after eating carbs, and also when sleeping (i get night pretty bad night sweats on dnp)
my night sweats come and go, some days im just hot but some days i wake up and have to flip the pillow 2-3 times a night, sheets and pillow drenched. ive ruined a couple sets of sheets on dnp staining them yellow

I think that would mainly be a dietary factor. I assume you aren't taking in loads of calories/carbs? Obviously you're not blasting adrol and test etc so you won't be bursting full but even on DNP (especially 125mg EOD) it shouldn't make people flat constantly especially if taking in loads of water, electrolyes and macronutrients etc.
Agree but other factors as well(rehabbing fractured elbow), can't workout upper body hard, lower overall metabolism/calories...but last year this time able to workout & on 400test I was WAY FULLER

I am amazed by the number of people for whom 200–250mg is a high dose. I am using nutraburn's dnp, and honestly i don't feel anything/see any effect at less than 400mg/day :(

It's usually people who have never used it. I get guys who have never used it wanting 50mg caps because they think 100mg will be too much for them because they read posts from guys on the forums that have never even used it. Although some people are very sensitive so 200-250mg is high to them but for many it's definitely a low dose. I am surprised you don't feel anything from less than 400mg but it is possible. As I posted many use 2 caps of ours because they don't feel 1 cap a great deal. For some people 1 cap is far too strong.

I would state for 90% 250mg is a great dose as they feel it, it's highly effective and causes minimal side effects. It does build up a lot though so that's why I recommend 1 cap per day to everyone. If people are going to use more always wait 1 week at 1 cap per day before deciding. Many are fine with 1 cap but 2 caps is too much for them and that is no surprise to me as it would be too much for me. On 1 cap of our 200mg DNP I am fine and I don't get overly hot but it does lower my energy levels but not to a point it effects my training intensity. For me why use something that makes you feel like shit and it makes sense to use a dose that works without causing too many side effects. I write that after just starting sdrol (granted only 10-20mg) for about the 10th time and I know it's going to destroy my appetite and make me feel horrible :eek::D

It's usually people who have never used it. I get guys who have never used it wanting 50mg caps because they think 100mg will be too much for them because they read posts from guys on the forums that have never even used it. Although some people are very sensitive so 200-250mg is high to them but for many it's definitely a low dose. I am surprised you don't feel anything from less than 400mg but it is possible. As I posted many use 2 caps of ours because they don't feel 1 cap a great deal. For some people 1 cap is far too strong.

I would state for 90% 250mg is a great dose as they feel it, it's highly effective and causes minimal side effects. It does build up a lot though so that's why I recommend 1 cap per day to everyone. If people are going to use more always wait 1 week at 1 cap per day before deciding. Many are fine with 1 cap but 2 caps is too much for them and that is no surprise to me as it would be too much for me. On 1 cap of our 200mg DNP I am fine and I don't get overly hot but it does lower my energy levels but not to a point it effects my training intensity. For me why use something that makes you feel like shit and it makes sense to use a dose that works without causing too many side effects. I write that after just starting sdrol (granted only 10-20mg) for about the 10th time and I know it's going to destroy my appetite and make me feel horrible :eek::D
my 140lb wife is on 250mg of the geno right now and shes fine, noticeably hotter but not uncomfortable, shit shes still sleeping under the cover while my dumb ass on 500mg is butt naked laying on top of the sheets with a fan pointed up my ass

Have you ever tried injectable Sdrol? The sides from that seem to be more tolerable.

200 seems to be the sweet spot for me. 400 is a little too much to handle IMO

So there is brand name DNP out there?

Have you ever tried injectable Sdrol? The sides from that seem to be more tolerable.

Yes I have but it's pretty much the same thing. I actually have an unopened vial from years ago so I should have started that but forgot about it. I ordered 2 vials at that time and wasn't overly impressed. The one I have now is actually mixed with Max LMG.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws