advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you use protein powder? Yes? No? Why?

Very little to none while dieting. 1-3 shakes a day when cals are sky high. I also don’t really mess with whey that often. It mostly a mix of whey/egg/casein blend to mimic a meal a bit more.

I went months just drinking whey and rice cereal. Now I drink maybe 3 whey shakes a week. Whey definitely helps if you can’t eat enough beef or chicken. I’m eating a couple steaks a day so I’m doing fine without it.

beef isolate is the biggest supplement scam - it's nothing more than ordinary gelatin

You're paying for something your body can't absorb at all
You’re correct luki. I got a jug of that beef protein. After my 3rd or 4th day drinking it all my muscles went flat. I don’t think it works at all. And carnivore tastes like dogshit. Iv used a lot of supplements over te years and it’s one of the most bullshit supplements yet. And that’s saying something. Total waste of money.

Yes, I do very well with them. I use whey concentrate and do well and save a slight bit of money. I almost always mix it with either milk or almond milk, along with some powdered oats. I'll add in peanut protein and cocoa and liquid egg whites as well. I have one every day for breakfast, and one post-w/o still after all these years and feel good with it. I do them both in hypo and hypercaloric states. When it was cheaper, i'd almost always use whey isolate. It's ridiculous how much the price has went up....I miss the early 2000's when it was like $-5/pound:( LOL

Use them quite a bit.. my breakfast every morning is 2 scoop of whey egg mix with 8 oz of milk and 8 oz of water.. 1 cup of oates and a table soon or so of peanut butter.. ill eat a decent lunch about 4 hours later.. then a protein drink and fruit a hour before my 4 oclock work out.. then a good supper.. then either another meal or a protein shake mixed with fruit before bed.. im way too lazy to be preparino food all day and the shakes get my protein count up.. without shakes id be in a bit of trouble lol

Mine is two a day on Protein/Fat(Whey Isolate+Organic PB+Water) days and one on Protein/Carb days.

I don't want to to misquote anyone. But this thread seems to come up often, and if I remember correctly, I think it was phidias that said he used up to 20 pounds a week. Apologies if that is incorrect. I

yes, I have unlimited amounts through my company I own laying around so absolutely. whey iso

@pesty4077 i have noticed a few of you guys are taking way more aminos than me (5g) intra-workout. I probably need to step my amino game up , espec since im using slin prewo without GH. what do you do to bite the taste? its very acidic and I have sensitivity to acidic compounds

Why are amino acids so acidic?

An amino acid has both a basic amine group and an acidic carboxylic acid group. There is an internal transfer of a hydrogen ion from the -COOH group to the -NH2 group to leave an ion with both a negative charge and a positive charge.

Are any amino acids basic?

The three basic amino acids are: Arginine. Histidine. Lysine.

Infographic_AcidicBasic.jpg

interesting.

Very little to none while dieting. 1-3 shakes a day when cals are sky high. I also don’t really mess with whey that often. It mostly whey/egg/casein blend to mimic a meal a bit more.
Actual egg or egg powder protein?

Actual egg or egg powder protein?
I’ve done both.
Had a TP Team Skip-like blend. And also had a whey/casein blend that I’d add egg white carton to them. Either way work.

I use them in the off season maybe 1-3 times. During prep not so much as food is already low and the shake just runs through me. I will still do a shake when in a bind for time.

But even then my shakes are never just protein, always half isolate protein and half greek yogurt. Mixed with whatever else I need to hit the macros for the meal (oats, berries etc)

yes, I have unlimited amounts through my company I own laying around so absolutely. whey iso

@pesty4077 i have noticed a few of you guys are taking way more aminos than me (5g) intra-workout. I probably need to step my amino game up , espec since im using slin prewo without GH. what do you do to bite the taste? its very acidic and I have sensitivity to acidic compounds

Why are amino acids so acidic?

An amino acid has both a basic amine group and an acidic carboxylic acid group. There is an internal transfer of a hydrogen ion from the -COOH group to the -NH2 group to leave an ion with both a negative charge and a positive charge.

Are any amino acids basic?

The three basic amino acids are: Arginine. Histidine. Lysine.

Infographic_AcidicBasic.jpg

interesting.

That late night 2,000 calorie meal goes hard though, man.

I try to get in 2,000 by 5 pm and 2,000 between 5-8 pm lol. Go to bed full and happy 😂
Haha for sure. So many times I’ve been at my dinner table staring at a 3000+ calorie pile of clean food at 8pm. Going to bed and I can barely move 😂

Haha for sure. So many times I’ve been at my dinner table staring at a 3000+ calorie pile of clean food at 8pm. Going to bed and I can barely move 😂
Lol yep 😂. My wife found out super early on that sex is usually a morning or daytime activity, if we try to get it in after dinner I’m a bloated sleepy wreck 😂

beef isolate is the biggest supplement scam - it's nothing more than ordinary gelatin

You're paying for something your body can't absorb at all

oh dear.. i hope this isn't true lol. i just dropped a chunk of change on beef protein isolate powder from TN

does @DOGGCRAPP still post here? hopefully he can set me straight.

i have absolute confidence in his integrity and the quality of his products, so im hoping that im essentially drinking powdered beef lol

Yes because I travel for work a lot AND when I’m usually right below maintenance calories so get hungry. I keep RTDs around for both instances. If I’m starving, I down a quick rtd. It usually helps. Obviously travel is self explanatory.

oh dear.. i hope this isn't true lol. i just dropped a chunk of change on beef protein isolate powder from TN

does @DOGGCRAPP still post here? hopefully he can set me straight.

i have absolute confidence in his integrity and the quality of his products, so im hoping that im essentially drinking powdered beef lol
Post in thread 'Any Interest in A Fully-Disclosed, Whole-Food, Super-Food Product?'
https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...e-food-super-food-product.169847/post-3038390

Guys, there seems to be either confusion or mistyped info between beef protein isolate and hydrolyzed beef collagen. They are different. BPI is not collagen.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws