over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone drink bulletproof coffee?

Gigidoll

Registered
I've been curious to see if anyone drinks bulletproof coffee or knows anything about it? I've heard of it here and there. I love coffee and drink it everyday. I work 12 hr shift overnight as a nurse and then go to school Monday thru Friday, I figured if there is any benefits, I would try and take advantage of them.

Let me know what you think 😁

I had no idea what you were talking about...looked it up..sounds interesting...im sure somebody has used this before on here..

I had no idea what you were talking about...looked it up..sounds interesting...im sure somebody has used this before on here..

Haha 😄 Yeh it sounds weird and most people don't know what it is till they look it up or they've drank it but just didn't know that's what it's called

Tried coconut oil in my coffee once and it was disgusting, wouldn't recommend it.

I like it. You don't need to get their brand just put it together. Also use a blender. It won't just mix up by stirring it.

I like it. You don't need to get their brand just put it together. Also use a blender. It won't just mix up by stirring it.

I was curious and looked it up and found this recipe. It has an ingredient in it that I used to take back in the day when I was bodybuilding, MCT oil. I used Parillo's Cap Tri.

Recipe: How To Make Bulletproof Coffee

No but I really want to try it!

Dangit found recipe but can't get it to post

Last edited:
Tried it. It's not bad but I didn't get the energy that some hype. It does stave off hunger for several hours. A warning though, it can raise cholesterol levels significantly for some.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Tried it. It's not bad but I didn't get the energy that some hype. It does stave off hunger for several hours. A warning though, it can raise cholesterol levels significantly for some.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I think I'm gonna do like a week trial to see how I like it and if gives me any benefits. If not then I won't bother after wards

Dave Asprey (the creator of bulletproof coffee) is full of shit on most of the claims he makes. The idea that mycotoxins are "contaminating" your coffee has been dispelled by many experts. He overmarks his coffee, and claims that it's the only "non-contaminated" coffee on the market.

This is the same retard that said he weighed 300 lbs, because of the "mold" that was in his house, causing his body to "retain" fat.

Adding coconut oil into coffee will give you tons of energy due to medium chain triglycerides, and it's not exactly a new discovery.

Dave Asprey (the creator of bulletproof coffee) is full of shit on most of the claims he makes. The idea that mycotoxins are "contaminating" your coffee has been dispelled by many experts. He overmarks his coffee, and claims that it's the only "non-contaminated" coffee on the market.

This is the same retard that said he weighed 300 lbs, because of the "mold" that was in his house, causing his body to "retain" fat.

Adding coconut oil into coffee will give you tons of energy due to medium chain triglycerides, and it's not exactly a new discovery.

I know nothing about him I didn't even know there was a specific brand, I thought bullet proof coffee was just the term used for it, thank you for clarifying

I know nothing about him I didn't even know there was a specific brand, I thought bullet proof coffee was just the term used for it, thank you for clarifying

I hear you. Adding butter, and coconut oil to your coffee will definitely give you energy, but you have to factor in the fat content with your diet.

I like the idea, but hate guy preaching it. He's been known to be on TRT, and modafinil, and claims that high fat diets will make you lose weight, regardless of your caloric intake.

I hear you. Adding butter, and coconut oil to your coffee will definitely give you energy, but you have to factor in the fat content with your diet.

I like the idea, but hate guy preaching it. He's been known to be on TRT, and modafinil, and claims that high fat diets will make you lose weight, regardless of your caloric intake.

Yeh I'm not a fan of people like that :/ I'm gonna try my coffee with some ghee and coconut oil and see how I like it :) thanks for the information I'm glad I found out about him before I looked into his brand

Real Jamaican Blue mountain the best coffee bean in the world. If you like high caffeine !

I've done it with 1 tbsp coconut oil and 1 tbsp grass fed butter. Add Truvia or Stevia to taste. It's not too bad. Should probably be drinking it instead of sugar free Monster.

I've done it with 1 tbsp coconut oil and 1 tbsp grass fed butter. Add Truvia or Stevia to taste. It's not too bad. Should probably be drinking it instead of sugar free Monster.

I agree haha monster should be tossed aside 🙃😆

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner