over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DOES ANYONE HAVE THAT ONE FRIEND??

Man........those are some funny posts!

What I keep on thinking is ..........those guys are not getting laid.:)

He probably does have a six pack.....under all that fat....bwaaahhaaaaa! :D

patk

BigMeaty on the UG is just like that.. bwaaaahahahahaha....

jk...

hey, rumor has it.... BigMeaty is out of the game for good... i'll keep you all posted .....

pickels

he looks like he has a keg covered in warts with all those dam marks on his chest!!!

needs to take that dish soap and wash his chest....fuck

Attachments

• peewee.bmp
    25.8 KB · Views: 86
Man, I am no MR. O but I have been a competitive athlete for the majority of my life and in every type of competition I have ever been in there is that egomaniac with his inferiority complex running his mouth talking about how they are going to do this, that or how they could win if they just decided to compete. The funny thing is that the fast majority of the time that guy does nothing at all. It is to bad, all that energy could be going into there trainning.

I'd be as big as all you guys if I used as much juice as you did:D
That's my favorite. I just want to say look you f**k, I have done NOTHING for over 3 years, you know it but you still talk your shit all the time like your the king, you have been on for 2 years straight and your still to big of a pussy to take your own shots. You know who you are but you don't know me:p
Is that breaking board rules? I just want to piss myself sometimes, well maybe not.
good thread
pac

THAT IS THE UGLIEST BODY YET

THAT DUDE HAS THE GENTICS OF A TADPOLE!:D :D :D He must have one of those magic mirrors too. Straight up weak ass looking body. I'm curious as to the amount of money he is going to get back for the deposit on that "party ball" his legs are under!:p :p :p The last time i saw a belly button like that, it had a ruby in it and I was at a buddist temple in China!!:p I can just imagine what the lower body looks like. I'm sure his legs look like he woke up, rolled out of bed, and jump on top of a chicken!!:p Ok I'll stop :cool:

Last edited:
while i don't know these guys... we went to the local amusement park over the weekend (we being me, fiance and our daughter) .

went str8 to the water park and the thing is, i don't know who i feel more sad for, the skinny guys walking around with ILS, OR the men with breasts who think they can stand on stage next to Ronnie Coleman haha. i saw so many man tits that I thought i was in a twlight zone episode "Attack of the Man Tits" just when you thought it was safe to go to the water park...(evil laughter in the background)

JW

i love those guys who say shit like "if i took juice i would look as good as you do"....an asswipe said that to me last month...i got real close to him and said "if it was that easy everyone who stuck themselves and poped some pills would look awesome...you have to have it in your f**king genes to look a certain way. if you are made of shit (as you clearly are)all the juice in the world wont do shit for you".

do you think we can still be friends despite my brutal honesty????......hehehehehehehe

ONE NAME,,, NLARGE.....HAHAAH

Nlarge

SORRY i just came across that whole thread in the pics section and i had to say it!!!!

hahaa

Take care,

GJ

JustWannaBeHuge said:
while i don't know these guys... we went to the local amusement park over the weekend (we being me, fiance and our daughter) .

went str8 to the water park and the thing is, i don't know who i feel more sad for, the skinny guys walking around with ILS, OR the men with breasts who think they can stand on stage next to Ronnie Coleman haha. i saw so many man tits that I thought i was in a twlight zone episode "Attack of the Man Tits" just when you thought it was safe to go to the water park...(evil laughter in the background)

JW

I saw a lot of the MAN TITS over the 4th...I thought I was at a topless beach.

woody00 said:
he tells everyone(including me) that hes got a six pack.....it shows im not trying to hate on the guy but hes obviously has a self esteem problem to lie the way he does.

Bro give him a harsh reality check and send him this link...

he should use it as fuel if 10 guys sayign he aint shit isnt gonna do it i dont know what will. one less dumb out of reality fucker makes for a better world:p

to define this thread... a combination of various guys with self-asteem/security issues.

shit, i used to be one of those guys! it only took a good ass kickin and a big muscle head to call me a bitch for me to find out the world doesnt revolve around me. now i just give props to the guys who do something better then me. but i'm still a cocky bastard! :D

Daveb_19 said:

Bro give him a harsh reality check and send him this link...

he should use it as fuel if 10 guys sayign he aint shit isnt gonna do it i dont know what will. one less dumb out of reality fucker makes for a better world:p

no i couldn't be that mean to the guy, he would probably kill himself. funny thing, the other day at the gym this top level national competitor(placed top 3 in heavyweights) who is super freaky, said to me and him "whats up big guys". my friend said "u know if he calls me big guy, then u know im big". i just shook my head and said ya right. hes a very very dellusional person, i hate egotistacal people....especially ones that dont have an ounce of muslce tone.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear