advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

does doing legs make natural testosterone?

chetty mo

Newbies
ten year beginner asks,

(due to being broke its almost all natural) and have seen some awesome gains. doing big A's workout with some extra days and still feel really strong. this was the first time i did legs every week. my question finally is,"is doing the leg workout making me produce natural testosterone?" i have good energy and make big gains every week. enjoying it and feel great. thoughts n thanks.

SQUATS DO

ten year beginner asks,

(due to being broke its almost all natural) and have seen some awesome gains. doing big A's workout with some extra days and still feel really strong. this was the first time i did legs every week. my question finally is,"is doing the leg workout making me produce natural testosterone?" i have good energy and make big gains every week. enjoying it and feel great. thoughts n thanks.

I am not sure about "doing legs" , but I always read that doing heavy squats did and for me at least I believe it, all the high rep and heavy squatting i did sure made me grow.

I am not sure about "doing legs" , but I always read that doing heavy squats did and for me at least I believe it, all the high rep and heavy squatting i did sure made me grow.

Compound lifts that work the entire body such as deadlifts, squats do. Much like what Thor said.

the overall heavier amount of weights moved/most muscle mass worked = largest hormonal response. so for 99% of us, squats/deadlifts/legpress generates biggest amount of GH + testosterone.

i have read that very intense exercise like dead and squats not only causes increased test but also increased GH, seems others here agree

i have read that very intense exercise like dead and squats not only causes increased test but also increased GH, seems others here agree

I don't know about the test part but I have read that working legs can help stimulate natural GH production.

I can certainly attest to the fact that when I started working my legs as hard as the rest of my body, my WHOLE body got better.

Just my .02.

My personal experience is YES!! I used to compete (used supps), and always included heavys squats since I began lifting. I have been clean for roughly 9 months... I have retained most of my size, esp in quads and hams and I attribute this to heavy squats 2x a week. My strength has went down some but size in legs has barely budged. My goal is too slowly work my way back up to 550lb for reps all natty...we'll see.

its my understanding that heavy compound movements (particularly squats) released growth hormone.. i forget where i read that but i havent heard about them upping test levels

My personal experience is YES!! I used to compete (used supps), and always included heavys squats since I began lifting. I have been clean for roughly 9 months... I have retained most of my size, esp in quads and hams and I attribute this to heavy squats 2x a week. My strength has went down some but size in legs has barely budged. My goal is too slowly work my way back up to 550lb for reps all natty...we'll see.

twice a week for heavy squats? damn i wish i had your recuperative power. i have to carefully plan deadlift day and squat day once per week so they dont interfere with each other

the overall heavier amount of weights moved/most muscle mass worked = largest hormonal response. so for 99% of us, squats/deadlifts/legpress generates biggest amount of GH + testosterone.

this is the answer there are no special muscles that make you but a nut

this x2

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar