advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does higher hormone use causing a faster aging face ?

I think there are a lot of things that can contribute to what you’re talking about. I’m not 100 percent sure what you mean by lines going down their face but a few years ago I noticed a couple of lines on my face and quickly figured out it was from my sleeping position. I’ve changed that up and the lines have pretty much disappeared now. I’m also in my mid forties and I think my skin has just become more susceptible to things like that. Recently I’ve started using the strongest OTC retinol cream I could find just to help with my skin. I can only tolerate applying it a few nights a week right now. Moisturizing has also helped a lot. I still think diet is the most important factor but sleep wrinkles can definitely make you look ugly too!
There's a study I saw that sleeping on face doesn't effect skin. Many other articles says it does effect skin. Do you always sleep on your back now? Howd you reverse the habit of sleeping in sides of face to back of head?

There's a study I saw that sleeping on face doesn't effect skin. Many other articles says it does effect skin. Do you always sleep on your back now? Howd you reverse the habit of sleeping in sides of face to back of head?
I can’t sleep on my back at all! I’ve tried and I always start snoring and wake myself up. I mainly sleep on my sides but it’s in a way that doesn’t cause creases on my face anymore. I used to sleep pretty much flat on my stomach and that was the worst for my face.

I can’t sleep on my back at all! I’ve tried and I always start snoring and wake myself up. I mainly sleep on my sides but it’s in a way that doesn’t cause creases on my face anymore. I used to sleep pretty much flat on my stomach and that was the worst for my face.
I've heard silky sheets help reduce skin stretching. Back is the best, with head not going too far one side or the other.

So I'm one of those rare people with an IGF around 300. For whatever reason, testosterone (TRT dose) raises mine by quite a substantial amount. For others, TRT doesn't really raise theirs. I started up with just 1iu of HGH again 2 1/2 months ago and have significantly increased vascularity and am about 5-8lbs heavier than on only TRT. Surprised just 1iu has this effect on me. I will be getting my IGF1 checked next month to see if it's up even more.
I'm pretty interested in hearing your igf results when you get it tested. The idea of baby dose gh and not interfering with natural production... Well, sounds great if true.

I think 2 grains ndt and 5mcg T3. She has hashimotos, if that makes a difference. She feels light years better than the days of t4 only, but I'm sure there is room for improvement.

Gotta optimize the Free T4 on levothyroxine, then you can add T3 if needed. Levothyroxine is usually used improperly. (usually going by TSH to titrate dose)

NDT+T3 is one of the worst possible protocols. You will often induce hyperthyroidism in some tissues and hypothyroidism in others. When people run into problems, the stop the thyroid madness blog pins the issues o "cortisol and iron levels" which is horseshit.

@Black Beard Can't believe I listened to them for so long. Where were you 10 years ago? haha

I am 33 and have some forehead wrinkles/acne scarring so looking forward to the Tazarotene I'm about to order from ADC.

What about getting rid of bags under eyes? I thought it was allergies, tried using a Navage daily etc. It's not so much loose or wrinkly skin, my skin is still firm but it's the kind that looks like there's fluid build up in the tear ducts. Any recommendations?

@Black Beard Can't believe I listened to them for so long. Where were you 10 years ago? haha

I am 33 and have some forehead wrinkles/acne scarring so looking forward to the Tazarotene I'm about to order from ADC.

What about getting rid of bags under eyes? I thought it was allergies, tried using a Navage daily etc. It's not so much loose or wrinkly skin, my skin is still firm but it's the kind that looks like there's fluid build up in the tear ducts. Any recommendations?

The tazarotene and retinoids help with eye bags too. Eye bags are usually thinner skin and dilated blood vessels. Tazarotene and tretinoin thicken the skin by significantly increasing the collagen level.

The tazarotene and retinoids help with eye bags too. Eye bags are usually thinner skin and dilated blood vessels. Tazarotene and tretinoin thicken the skin by significantly increasing the collagen level.

Apologies I always thought the tear ducts were directly below the eyes. Not running vertically closer to the nose. I should have been more clear. Again I meant the area directly below the eye - not the puffy eye lid that I see women getting all the time.

Anyway other than ice or caffeine serums, anything else I can do to reduce the blood vessel issue? Just stick with the tazarotene I'm guessing.

Apologies I always thought the tear ducts were directly below the eyes. Not running vertically closer to the nose. I should have been more clear. Again I meant the area directly below the eye - not the puffy eye lid that I see women getting all the time.

Anyway other than ice or caffeine serums, anything else I can do to reduce the blood vessel issue? Just stick with the tazarotene I'm guessing.

Eyelids are on top of the eye, eye bags are directly below, my comment still stands. Retinoids "plump" that thin skin that is part of the pathogenesis of eyebags. (besides vasodilation)

Eyelids are on top of the eye, eye bags are directly below, my comment still stands. Retinoids "plump" that thin skin that is part of the pathogenesis of eyebags. (besides vasodilation)

Nor am I aware of the proper terminology lol. Well for anyone else I meant like this type of bag under the guys left eye (viewing on right) ... Once again thanks for the info! Also had a friend ask a plastic surgeon who said same as you.

Attachments

• Eyes.PNG
    Eyes.PNG
    953 KB · Views: 16
Nor am I aware of the proper terminology lol. Well for anyone else I meant like this type of bag under the guys left eye (viewing on right) ... Once again thanks for the info! Also had a friend ask a plastic surgeon who said same as you.

Yeah, collagen increase will help with that.

I've heard ,I don't know if it's true, that a microfiber type pillow will help decrease wrinkles as a normal pillow , causes more skin folds when you sleep on your side.

The ideal solution is the sleep on your back I've tried and I need more discipline and practice cuz when laying on the back of my head's not working, I'm ready to sleep.

This might be a stupid question, but the other thread had me thinking about loose skin.

Would the collagen increase from tazarotene do anything in that scenario?
100%, skin gets loose with age due to loss of collagen.

Young skin is tight and plump because it's very rich in collagen. Loss of hormones / sun damage = less collagen = Loose skin / wrinkles

I've heard ,I don't know if it's true, that a microfiber type pillow will help decrease wrinkles as a normal pillow , causes more skin folds when you sleep on your side.

The ideal solution is the sleep on your back I've tried and I need more discipline and practice cuz when laying on the back of my head's not working, I'm ready to sleep.

That bullshit ain't worth it. Sleep how you feel best. Keep the collagen in the skin high and your skin will be resilient to these effects.

Young skin is tight and plump because it's very rich in collagen. Loss of hormones / sun damage = less collagen = Loose skin / wrinkles

That bullshit ain't worth it. Sleep how you feel best. Keep the collagen in the skin high and your skin will be resilient to these effects.
@Black Beard ...
Any way to increase collagen?

MS

What if its not due to age? I am relatively lean but have love handles from being super fat as a kid (15+ years at this point). Would it work in that scenario if applied over a large area?

Also, if you haven't already, please feel free to tell me to STFU when you get annoyed with all my questions lol

What if its not due to age? I am relatively lean but have love handles from being super fat as a kid (15+ years at this point). Would it work in that scenario if applied over a large area?

Also, if you haven't already, please feel free to tell me to STFU when you get annoyed with all my questions lol

I would try to hit under 10% body fat and see if that doesn't work. Loose skin from being fat is a whole other animal than what i've been talking about in this thread. That's not necessarily a low collagen problem.

I would try to hit under 10% body fat and see if that doesn't work. Loose skin from being fat is a whole other animal than what i've been talking about in this thread. That's not necessarily a low collagen problem.

Yeah I figured but wanted to ask. Already got 3-4 inches of loose stomach skin cut out but the love handle skin bothers me. Oh well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131