advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does higher hormone use causing a faster aging face ?

@Black Beard are there any other facial creams you think are necessary or make a difference? Or just taz and retinonin?

What was that surgery and recovery like?

Well they pulled the skin tight and I was in this... not a compression vest but much more hard core harness type thing that I stepped into then went over my shoulders to keep me from moving too much. Looked like a romper lol. So for a while I walked a little hunched over. Not sure if it was because the skin was tight or my muscles shortened from lack of ROM but my entire torso felt tight movement wise. Even my lats. Took a while to get back to normal.

It's been about three years. The scar is there but they cut low so its below the belt line and cant see it in a bathing suit. I'm a little hairy but even my girlfriend didnt notice for a few months until I pointed it out to her.

I used a bunch of TB500 and BPC 157 with lots of protein and hydrolyzed collagen. Between the protein and opiate pain killers once I could finally take a dump I almost shit myself in Walmart buying laxatives lol

Going back I would have definitely opted for HGH to close up the stomach wound based on this thread: https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/gh-and-wound-healing.174966/

I wish I had done it years ago. I always had that "last 10 pounds" in my stomach and love handles. Wrong. It was just excess skin from being fat. It's confusing because the skin is really thick and doesnt feel loose.

NDT+T3 is one of the worst possible protocols. You will often induce hyperthyroidism in some tissues and hypothyroidism in others.
I guess you're referring to tissues/organs that rely on intracellular T4 to T3 conversion rather than direct T3 uptake from blood. That makes sense.
Where would a hyperthyroidism state would be seen with T3 only administration? Hearth? Vascular system?

Yes.

Tbh I find that I look meaner on cycle. I like it.
I find it depends which compounds used. I would call it a higher masculine appearance.

Low Test and moderate eq not much but yes.
High eq ,low test. A bit more ,maybe

Deca and low doses test. . If anything, I may get a bit more feminine in face, which doesn't bother me.

Tren super masculine features galore. I think jaw grew and shrunk back some. Last time used tren was summer 2018,five weeks 150 mgs. In November girl commented about my chin, in a night venue.

Tazorotene or tretinoin, that's it. Mostly everything else is crap and much weaker.
Quick question. I've been using tretinoin for years and thanks to you, I have some tazarotene on the way. I've always avoided tretinoin under the eyes (I use a retinol cream under eye instead).

Does it matter? Is it safe to apply the taz under eye?

I find it depends which compounds used. I would call it a higher masculine appearance.

Low Test and moderate eq not much but yes.
High eq ,low test. A bit more ,maybe

Deca and low doses test. . If anything, I may get a bit more feminine in face, which doesn't bother me.

Tren super masculine features galore. I think jaw grew and shrunk back some. Last time used tren was summer 2018,five weeks 150 mgs. In November girl commented about my chin, in a night venue.
I had what could be characterized as a mild snarl on 500 mg test, 200 mg tren e, and 50 mg var. I was still friendly and mild mannered. I just had resting asshole face lol

Quick question. I've been using tretinoin for years and thanks to you, I have some tazarotene on the way. I've always avoided tretinoin under the eyes (I use a retinol cream under eye instead).

He answered earlier that you can apply taz under the eyes. I have been.

What results did you get from the tretinoin?

Yeah, you don't want to miss out on the taz/tret collagen boost in the under eyes.

From age 25 to 35 every time I got off within 4 to 6 weeks. People Started to ask what I have done for my skin. Because I look younger. I used eq and test.
Now I just look old 🤪

He answered earlier that you can apply taz under the eyes. I have been.

What results did you get from the tretinoin?
Cool, missed that. Well I've been using it for a few years. Subjectively, I think I look pretty young for my age (43). There's a guy I work with who's a month younger than me, and he definitely looks older.

I don't do heavy androgen blasts at all though. The most I'll do anymore is maybe 300mg of test.

I dont think its simply gear that ages the face. Rather, loss of collagen in the face and/or bloated/moon face. When I get shreddy shred, sub 8% my face ages. I've been able to fix most of it with tretinoin and glycolic acid peels but I still have sunken nasabiol folds when I get really lean. It would probably will take some kind of filler or gain bf% to fix it.

Probably. I asked Dow, the source and God to help me with it. To bring me more peace, patience, positive thinking when things feel overwhelming. This is me a month ago .

Bro that's just what you're supposed to look like at 42 lol. Im 40, it's impossible to reverse aging in your face...

Unless you want to run some adrenochrome cypionate 🤣

Bro that's just what you're supposed to look like at 42 lol. Im 40, it's impossible to reverse aging in your face...

Nope ive done it, since @Black Beard recommended tretinoin, I had some sitting around from over a decade ago, since this thread, and got a script for tazorac. This pic is from a second ago, face is leaner than first page, about thirty lbs of bodyfat less, and you can see how much the skin has improved

Attachments

• IMG_20231213_021619050.jpg
    IMG_20231213_021619050.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 32

You can reverse some aging and you can definitely prevent it (mostly). Aging happens from the loss of collagen and elasticity in the skin which leads to lines, wrinkles, sagging and rougher complexion.

Tretinoin and tazarotene directly reverse and prevent the age related loss of collagen. HGH/IGF and E2 are also skin collagen boosters, which is why people of African descent tend to age slower (skin wise) and why menopause causes rapid aging in women (Sudden and sharp drop in Estradiol levels).

As we get older, our HGH/IGF drop sharply as well as lower testosterone for us and lower estradiol for women. We also accumulate damage from sunlight over the years, sunlight breaks down collagen and signals the release of enzymes that breakdown collagen (metalloproteinases).

Tret and Taz can actually completely reverse lines and lighter wrinkles as well as reduce the severity of existing wrinkles. It's literally FDA approved for this with +50 years of research. People who use tretinoin/taz for a long time often look younger than when they started. It's ridiculously effective, but you need to be consistent. Taz works much faster, tret tends to take +6 months to really see results.

Retinoids, hormone replacement and avoid excess sun exposure are the basic keys to anti-aging. (Preventing age related frailty and diminished skin quality/body composition, not life extension).

"Conclusion: Hormone deficient individuals can regain skin thickness with hormone replacement therapy. "

Personally, i see Robby Robinson and Mike O'Hearn as the peak of anti-aging. Robby is almost 80 years old (77 ) and Mike is 54 years old, they look and perform awesome. Very lean, very strong and look much younger than their age. (Sure Mike gets fillers and work done, but that isn't enough to achieve that look)

Excess androgens can possibly age the face, however, a lot of this is likely due to anti-estrogenic effect of androgens and the fact that many body builders keep their E2 very low or low relatively to their level of testosterone/androgens. It is proven that physiological levels of testosterone actually have an anti-aging effect (and this can possibly be significantly due to aromatization in the skin cells/fibroblasts). We also know excess androgens can actually increase oxidation in the body.

1702475861282.png

That's interesting because I look and feel younger on anabolics! Although I don't do any other compound(s) rather than caffeine and I sure don't drink that garbage!!! Never cared about alcohol anyway, but I've seen people age quickly on that poison!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131