advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does higher hormone use causing a faster aging face ?

Nope ive done it, since @Black Beard recommended tretinoin, I had some sitting around from over a decade ago, since this thread, and got a script for tazorac. This pic is from a second ago, face is leaner than first page, about thirty lbs of bodyfat less, and you can see how much the skin has improved
I need some lol

Based on Season 2 of Reacher on Netflix, I would say there’s some evidence this is true.

Reactions: Sj9
I find it depends which compounds used. I would call it a higher masculine appearance.

Low Test and moderate eq not much but yes.
High eq ,low test. A bit more ,maybe

Deca and low doses test. . If anything, I may get a bit more feminine in face, which doesn't bother me.

Tren super masculine features galore. I think jaw grew and shrunk back some. Last time used tren was summer 2018,five weeks 150 mgs. In November girl commented about my chin, in a night venue.
Man, no kidding, my jaw and chin grew and changed shape a little after my first tren run over a decade ago! And I was like 31 or 32 at the time lol. It’s super obvious when I compare pictures before and after but it was my fiancé at the time that pointed it out to me.

Man, no kidding, my jaw and chin grew and changed shape a little after my first tren run over a decade ago! And I was like 31 or 32 at the time lol. It’s super obvious when I compare pictures before and after but it was my fiancé at the time that pointed it out to me.
100%. Even the guys that compete with you can see it in their face they have a more masculine look and it's not a natural masculine look either.

You could try maybe 5 mg a day maybe 10 and see how that is, a few weeks out from a competition.

Covid November 2020, battle at the river in Nashville they change the location because Nashville was a better place for covid,after the competition we were all staying the same hotel it was a 12 story hotel, from one of the elevators bunch of people were in there and a girl with her boyfriend he was a competitor and she started talking and I've never heard a voice that deep. As far as I know a male's voice is predetermined in utero, and by the time they hit first puberty and for sure second puberty, even with androgenic compounds it's not going to get any deeper than what mother nature gave it from my understanding. This girl's voice was very deep and like she was talking and people are like wondering was is she a man or what I've never heard a female voice that deep and it's a mystery to me. Unless she was a man but I don't think she was she was super small petite

Covid November 2020, battle at the river in Nashville they change the location because Nashville was a better place for covid,after the competition we were all staying the same hotel it was a 12 story hotel, from one of the elevators bunch of people were in there and a girl with her boyfriend he was a competitor and she started talking and I've never heard a voice that deep. As far as I know a male's voice is predetermined in utero, and by the time they hit first puberty and for sure second puberty, even with androgenic compounds it's not going to get any deeper than what mother nature gave it from my understanding. This girl's voice was very deep and like she was talking and people are like wondering was is she a man or what I've never heard a female voice that deep and it's a mystery to me. Unless she was a man but I don't think she was she was super small petite
Did this "super small petite" woman look muscular? Like a female competitor?

MS

Couldn't tell, MS, she had long sleeves on, with a track suit, if I remember correctly.

When I was younger, I could get away with higher doses of test and had no bloat. Now though, if I go over 400mg a week, my head looks bigger, my jaw gets pumped when I eat and my face looks like I'm storing acorns. Even with letro my chin and jaw line are much rounder if I go too high. Sucks.

When I was younger, I could get away with higher doses of test and had no bloat. Now though, if I go over 400mg a week, my head looks bigger, my jaw gets pumped when I eat and my face looks like I'm storing acorns. Even with letro my chin and jaw line are much rounder if I go too high. Sucks.
It’s really weird when I was younger I used to get a chipmunk face from 500-750 a week of just sustanon. Now I can’t even get chipmunk face no matter how much gear I take.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131