over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Doing it all wrong, but oh so right...The DEVILS ADVOCATE

wetpaperbag1me0

Newbies
So I'm looking to explore back into the world of building my body. I gave up on it throughout my late 20s after years of competitive bodybuilding. I'm now in my early 30s and looking to remain 180-200lbs and ripped with no more than 200mgs total per week of anything and everything combined while doing the complete opposite of my past and only consuming fruits, vegetables, some sprouted nuts, and the occasional 5g scoop of pea protein. (Years ago 400 grams per day would have been average/low for me). Now I often fast 24-48 hours have no protein for consecutive days :eek:. (I'm always prepared for a shit storm and love to learn and trade ideas).

I need to purchase a scale to establish a baseline, but if I had to guess I'm about 180lbs and 7-10% (5 foot 10) now after coming down from 235 in September '15

Everything will most likely be dips, pull ups, pushups, and sissy squats on my $85 rack for 20-30 minutes 3-4 times per week.

Bodybuilding is in my past and now I want to experiment with some concepts I told many they were bat shit crazy for entertaining at one point or another in their lives. I'm being my own devils advocate and going against everything I ever once believed to be correct.

I'm waiting to find the right sponsor before starting anything like that, but for now I'm just getting myself primed. Scale/Pictures is on the agenda for this weekend as I need to get my ass in gear and have some accountability.

Consider this a weirdo minimalist approach to bodybuilding/Colorado experiment ;)

Until next time.....

I love anything outside the box, I'll be watching

:headbang: Well today's the day. My scale is coming (not that weight is my concern, just a gauge.) In September of '15 I was 235, by April '16 after quitting eating meat, cheese, and a hoist of other things as well as taking my protein intake from 400 grams a day to 5 grams I was weighing 165 and asked if I was anorexic by everyone despite feeling the greatest I've ever felt. The last time I weighed myself was after I laid off the water and intermittent fasting to the extreme I was doing it and I was about 178.

When I do decide I'm ready to cycle again it's looking like 100 mgs test per week, 50mgs mast E, and 10mgs var/tbol per day. I broke my 200mg rule by 20mgs, but hey rules are made to be broken :eek: Coming from a 3-4 gram a week mentality that's progress :D.

First log will be posted this evening. It will look like pure lunacy to most, but that's the whole point of this. I've tried everything over the years and it all seems to work no matter what, so perhaps I've been spinning my wheels a lot more than necessary and covering very little ground.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner