over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

drugs 50% diet 30% training 20%

Says the guy who never made it. We get it genetics and drugs are with out saying a huge factor but, you cant let that dictate your mind state Im sure many pros didn't start off with that weak mentality of nothing matters because if I ain't got the "genetics" I won't make it. And yes anybody can get a gym membership pick up and put down weights eat like a bro but few can train and diet smart and effectively. Every gym I go to I see the majority of people with bad form, ego spilling everywhere or just not mindful of contracting their muscle so its not as easy as you put it to be at all

Like wise I see guys who are talking for 5minutes between sets getting 4-5 reps on the bench press without constant tension and holding the bar at the top for rest with a great chest. Statements like that are not good arguments because there is always another end on the spectrum.

You have obviously never competed at or attended master nationals.

No I never have but I'm talking percentage wise. I've known a lot of bros over the years that had Adonis like physiques in their 20s and 30s, and now getting close to 50 look like they never saw the inside of a gym but a McDonalds.

What do you think the ratio is: 10:1, 100:1, 1000:1? I can't remember the last time I even saw a guy in his 50s and 60s where I said that guy is in really good shape.

I'll admit my diet was crap in my 20s and 30s but I could easily maintain 15% BF at 275. Now getting close to 50 with a goal of single digit BF the number one thing I can rely on is a meticulous diet. Sure I'm chemically enhanced as well but diet is number one.

Let's have this same conversation again when you guys turn 50.

The more advanced you get, the more the drugs come into play. When you're new to it all diet and training are more important.

No I never have but I'm talking percentage wise. I've known a lot of bros over the years that had Adonis like physiques in their 20s and 30s, and now getting close to 50 look like they never saw the inside of a gym but a McDonalds.

What do you think the ratio is: 10:1, 100:1, 1000:1? I can't remember the last time I even saw a guy in his 50s and 60s where I said that guy is in really good shape.

I'll admit my diet was crap in my 20s and 30s but I could easily maintain 15% BF at 275. Now getting close to 50 with a goal of single digit BF the number one thing I can rely on is a meticulous diet. Sure I'm chemically enhanced as well but diet is number one.

Let's have this same conversation again when you guys turn 50.

My point was not to argue with you about diet, its that there are alot of jacked in shape mofos @ Master Nats. Conditioning there as a group far exceeds the conditioning you will find @ State level shows and even some Pro qualifiers.

What happens if you use drugs but don't diet or don't train?
What happens if you diet but don't train or use drugs?
What happens if you train but don't diet or use drugs?

-I look pretty good. did that for over a year. 2 years I think.... capped delts, perma pump look. wasn't huge but def hald some extra lbs of muscle and stayed lean @9-11% I bet
-I look lean but small, no size. no capped delts or anything...look narrow but "healthy"
-I look like a "normal" person imo (not big, not lean, just blah)
-JS

Last edited:
It all goes hand in hand. I just got off my busiest year yet. Lost 38lbs, probably 28 lbs of muscle.
Diet ? A couple A.M. protein shakes, lunch- 12 beers and then a late dinner w-sweets till full.
Training ? once every 7-8 days, chest, shoulders, back and bize in an hour.
Gear? 250test and 400 primo 2 gh.
Ended up walking around at 250-232 @ 5% towards then end of summer.
Its all no good. Diet without training, Training without diet, Gear without training and or diet.
Funny because I still turned heads everywere, people asking if I trained everyday, what competition I was entering, how much I bench.
I Don't really want to open that old can of worms again but GENETICS.

Holy shit . 12 beers a day. Are you an alcoholic? Thats alot of freaking beer to drink daily.

Holy shit . 12 beers a day. Are you an alcoholic? Thats alot of freaking beer to drink daily.

I guess that's the label given.
In the summer I drink water all day with my protein, beer in the afternoon and milk at night.
Train on weekends and rain days, bust rocks on the others.
Up the training and Drop the beer in the winter, As for me it's a summer thing.
But, I never stumble, never fall and never stop for rest.

you can think about it this way; if bodybuilding was a smoking hot prostitute who was open to any kind of penetration, then drugs diet and training would be the mouth, ass, and vagina (not respectively). of course you can slack on something but for the maximum sexual experience, you will want to focus on each and every single uhhh... yeah

and then effort in the sack would be synonymous with hard work.

maximize each avenue and you will be the best bodybuilder you can, or have a hell of a sexual experience

and then i guess you can also compare the feeling of remorse of catching an std or having had to pay for such a dirty whore synonymously with the health issues that you will encounter after the cocktail of internal health problems from the bodybuilding drugs, training, and diets

:D

i never scored well on the analogies section of my SAT... but this puts it into perspective pretty well if i do say so myself...

Last edited:
you can think about it this way; if bodybuilding was a smoking hot prostitute who was open to any kind of penetration, then drugs diet and training would be the mouth, ass, and vagina (not respectively). of course you can slack on something but for the maximum sexual experience, you will want to focus on each and every single uhhh... yeah

maximize each avenue and you will be the best bodybuilder you can, or have a hell of a sexual experience

and then i guess you can also compare the feeling of remorse of catching an std or having had to pay for such a dirty whore synonymously with the health issues that you will encounter after the cocktail of internal health problems from the bodybuilding drugs, training, and diets

i never scored well on the analogies section of my SAT... but this puts it into perspective pretty well if i do say so myself...

Haha...how the hell did you create this analogy in your head? Horny much? Forget about %, I need pussy now.:D

lol nice analogy, haven't seen you around in a while

wtf... :rolleyes:

Diet and training 40%/40% depending on who that can shift then drugs 20%.

For me its more about diet since I gain fat easy I need watch them carbs.

It all goes hand in hand. I just got off my busiest year yet. Lost 38lbs, probably 28 lbs of muscle.
Diet ? A couple A.M. protein shakes, lunch- 12 beers and then a late dinner w-sweets till full.
Training ? once every 7-8 days, chest, shoulders, back and bize in an hour.
Gear? 250test and 400 primo 2 gh.
Ended up walking around at 250-232 @ 5% towards then end of summer.
Its all no good. Diet without training, Training without diet, Gear without training and or diet.
Funny because I still turned heads everywere, people asking if I trained everyday, what competition I was entering, how much I bench.
I Don't really want to open that old can of worms again but GENETICS.

250 at 5% with once a week training...would love to see a pic of this...
Just for reference, Dorian Yates was around 255 in contest shape.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws