over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dugdales distended stomach

If my gut was from GH and insulin, I'd have a nice BMW sitting outside my own house... instead of the mid 90's HONDA sitting outside my parents' house. LOL.

That's called a food baby. Mark eats all his meals. It's that simple. I'm about 5 months in myself... but the baby goes away when you're precontest!

We have talked about this sick ass sport how many times? And I agree 110%. This is a sport full of liars, its sickening. John is not one of them. He is one of the good guys. If he told me mark dugdale was actually the toothfairy I would believe it....can you imagine having that big ass dude sneaking into your room to take your teeth and leave you money=-)

Lmao!

attachment.php

So your telling me this man does not even use low doses of insulin?You guys are jocking right?

FYI thats no food baby thats slin n gh in high doses

Lmao,Why lie?I dont get just better off not posting then lie

In b4 i get banned for saying the truth,A pro physquie with no slin?LMAO

I am not lying. Believe what you want. I really don't care. Do I have surveillance set up at Mark's house monitoring what he does? No. But I do know Mark is very anti-insulin. I really don't care what you think, but calling me a liar is pretty pathetic when I have been nothing but honest in my time here.

And by the way - i work with a handful of pros, and not all of them take insulin either.

JM

attachment.php

So your telling me this man does not even use low doses of insulin?You guys are jocking right?

FYI thats no food baby thats slin n gh in high doses

Dude just go back to your master and stay off our board.

I am not lying. Believe what you want. I really don't care. Do I have surveillance set up at Mark's house monitoring what he does? No. But I do know Mark is very anti-insulin. I really don't care what you think, but calling me a liar is pretty pathetic when I have been nothing but honest in my time here.

And by the way - i work with a handful of pros, and not all of them take insulin either.

JM

Don't let em get to ya John

I have an gh/insulin belly too. Not as bad as that but at times it is bad. Although it does puzzle me as I have taken 100IU total real gh in my life and absolutely no insulin ;):D

As his wife used to say, Mark doesn't take any drugs that aren't doctor prescribed. So at best he is on some test and GH. He is Christian and staying within the law is paramount.

A couple years ago it looked to me like Mark's physique "broke down", he got dramatically worse, some parts shrunk and some parts grew, parts that shouldn't grow. I don't know if there's any getting back from that when it starts.
He looked his best and sharpest when he turned pro.

Who gh15?The man who speaks the truth,Sad that ppl beleive these lies oh we

Oh you mean the GH15 guy that screwed over Brad and every other naive kid young kid out there?

You are the one that is believeing the lies...I am being 100% honest and not hiding behind an anonymous screenname..

As his wife used to say, Mark doesn't take any drugs that aren't doctor prescribed. So at best he is on some test and GH. He is Christian and staying within the law is paramount.

A couple years ago it looked to me like Mark's physique "broke down", he got dramatically worse, some parts shrunk and some parts grew, parts that shouldn't grow. I don't know if there's any getting back from that when it starts.
He looked his best and sharpest when he turned pro.

Mark was a HIT disciple. He started tearing things right and left. This is the issue I have with pure HIT training. It's only a matter of time before things start rupturing and tearing..anyways...you are right..he had some injuries but he is getting his look plus extra muscle back now..

JM

Wait a sec.... so you are saying he is a pro on HRT test and a replacement dose of GH?

Mark was a HIT disciple. He started tearing things right and left. This is the issue I have with pure HIT training. It's only a matter of time before things start rupturing and tearing..anyways...you are right..he had some injuries but he is getting his look plus extra muscle back now..

JM

It just seems to me that once the process starts, a string of injuries like that, there is no getting back to a previous best. A lot of times the injuries come with a generally sloppy look to the muscle.

Compare 2012 to 2005, how the muscle looks, the conditioning.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

It just seems to me that once the process starts, a string of injuries like that, there is no getting back to a previous best. A lot of times the injuries come with a generally sloppy look to the muscle.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

I agree. Seems like major injuries derail a pro's career. Ronnie and all his tears. I don't think Jay will ever be the same after his bicep tear. I don't think Dorian was ever the same after he tore his bicep although I'm sure some will disagree.

Oh you mean the GH15 guy that screwed over Brad and every other naive kid young kid out there?

You are the one that is believeing the lies...I am being 100% honest and not hiding behind an anonymous screenname..

So what happened with that whole thing? I know Brad said some things and the last thing I heard was what seemd like GH15 down talking bboy. I wasnt sure if something happened there or not.

Oh, and back on topic I just ate a large meal and Mark's stomach looks completly normal to me. My gut has been capable of being distended since I was in third grade! Come show time everything shrinks up just fine.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

I def agree with you in general. Time will tell with Mark. I have high hopes though. He is doing things now he hasn't been able to do before....how that translates to a stage look...well we'll see...

JM

So what happened with that whole thing? I know Brad said some things and the last thing I heard was what seemd like GH15 down talking bboy. I wasnt sure if something happened there or not.

Oh, and back on topic I just ate a large meal and Mark's stomach looks completly normal to me. My gut has been capable of being distended since I was in third grade! Come show time everything shrinks up just fine.

I don't know..I avoided the whole GH15 thing like the plague. I have just seen too many anonymous internet guys over the years flash on the scene, get found out, and then disapear.

I know Brad is an awesome guy. Brad is stand up, and doesn't bullshit or lie, so if someone screws brad over, that tells me alot about that person.

JM

This is 110% normal and who really has a wasp like waist off-season,let alone pre-contest? Not very many in reality.

The picture is catching him relaxed and getting painted for Halloween. I still bet he hits an abs thigh or most muscular and it tightens up tremendously.

This does not equate to "slin, G" etc etc....sorry but it just does not!

-FF

GH15=communnity cancer, guys a crook pushing his particular brands of GH, his take all the drugs you can and eat ice cream and hot dogs diet advice, what a fucking crackhead.

I eat 8 times a day including a 3am feeding, my belly is always turtled out, I hate it but its from food, I just got back from a sushi buffet, 5 plates and this bitch is like a balloon lmfao!
It was worth it.:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity