over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dugdales distended stomach

yes organs do grow later on, I 100% agree with you

Here is all I am saying...

Mark does not use insulin.

That was the accusation of this thread, and it's not true. That is it and my only point of being involved in this thread. Shelby knows Mark as well and confirmed as well.

Magnum or Jim or whoever he is can say whatever, but he doesn't know Mark uses insulin, he can't know that..because Mark doesn't. So people can bash Mark all they want and make untrue accusations..that's the internet I guess...

JM

I believe he don't use slin, but not only slin causes body (muscles, organs) to grow and you even don't need to train to make your body grow...if you have more homornes in your body - you're growing everthing grows. I'm sure you know this, just saying. There was a study, one group trained naturally, while the other group took 600mg test and didn't train, and enhanced group gained more muscle than that one whose trained! I'm just saying that enhaced athletes grows mainly due to more hormones, yes they are training, hitting the muscles which adds more growth, but from more hormones grows internal organs too, do this years after years and overeat to gain muscle on top - and you have big distended belly. THis is not just from too much food in your stomach as someone says. Look at every single bodybuilder whose area more than 10 years in this sport, and brought up his contest weight 50 or so pounds over his career (Ronnie Coleman, Denni James, Markus Ruhl, Dave Palumbo, Greg Kovacs, Jay Cutler, Kai Greene etc etc). I've been known with a lot of olimpic athletes (swimer, cyclers) they all eat way more than average bodybuilder 5000-6000 calories on average, mostly carbs at 160-180 pounds, but don't have guts, because they burn everthing they eat (no possibility for visceral fat gain) and don't take anmount of drugs bodybuilders take (no possibility of internal organs and muscle growth), none of them had turtle shell bellies. THis is not from food alone, this is not from deadlifts or squats lol this is from mainly from big drugs overload with added food

So I buy Mark not using insulin. Not an issue. I guess my question is if you look at pro physiques that past 15 years or so, you cant help but notice the surfeit of pregnant looking turtle bellies- precontest OR offseason.

If may not be insulin.. but how come we dont have pictures of 70's and 80's bodybuilders looking so pregnant? I mean they deadlifted.. they squatted- they ate. I think Ken Waller was famous for eating, if I recall- got kicked out of some all you can eat places. The difference, I have to think, comes down to drugs.

ok, I get that Mark does not use insulin, but I would like to know why he doesn't. Why would a top pro like him not take advantage of one of the most efficient muscle building tools on the planet? This would obviously put him at a disadvantage compared to the other competitors. I just don't get why someone who does this for a living won't use slin to his advantage.

So I buy Mark not using insulin. Not an issue. I guess my question is if you look at pro physiques that past 15 years or so, you cant help but notice the surfeit of pregnant looking turtle bellies- precontest OR offseason.

If may not be insulin.. but how come we dont have pictures of 70's and 80's bodybuilders looking so pregnant? I mean they deadlifted.. they squatted- they ate. I think Ken Waller was famous for eating, if I recall- got kicked out of some all you can eat places. The difference, I have to think, comes down to drugs.

Food.. Guys back then didn't eat like guys do today.

I tell ya, I would love to have Marks distended deltoids, man those things are freaky.

ok, I get that Mark does not use insulin, but I would like to know why he doesn't. Why would a top pro like him not take advantage of one of the most efficient muscle building tools on the planet? This would obviously put him at a disadvantage compared to the other competitors. I just don't get why someone who does this for a living won't use slin to his advantage.

Someone else has already answered this. Mark has a set of beliefs and he sticks by them. I know that is hard to believe in this sport but he does.

I disagree. Arnold ate a shit ton in the offseason. He never had turtle belly. Highly doubt he was on slin and gh as no one back then really knew about it's advantageous affects on muscle. I think it's a combo of food, slin and gh.

I disagree. Arnold ate a shit ton in the offseason. He never had turtle belly. Highly doubt he was on slin and gh as no one back then really knew about it's advantageous affects on muscle. I think it's a combo of food, slin and gh.

Never? Be careful of proclaiming absolutes.
Arnold would have NEVER allowed his pic to be taken in any situation that didn't show him at his best.

Who cares if he does or doesn't , why does it even matter . Do you guys not have better shit to spend your energy on

Never? Be careful of proclaiming absolutes.
Arnold would have NEVER allowed his pic to be taken in any situation that didn't show him at his best.

Let me rephrase that then. From all the pics of him we've seen of him in contest shape, it doesn't look like he has turtle belly. I see your point though.

That is definitely the insulin resistance gut. I was put on a beta and alpha blocker and my gut started to look like that. When I take slin and or eat lots of food my gut looks like that. I have a hard time decreasing my waste size but I think it can be shrunk. I'm really not buying into the internal organ growth. Look at ronnie coleman now though..he has still has his gut.

All I know is, I had a big cheat meal last night (14 days out from competition) and had a distended stomach pretty damn similar to those pics that lasted for hours.

tr - You need to stop these bullshit accusations of bodybuilders who you know nothing about. Your senseless posts show over and over how little you know and understand about the sport.

I def agree with you in general. Time will tell with Mark. I have high hopes though. He is doing things now he hasn't been able to do before....how that translates to a stage look...well we'll see...

JM

I chatted with mark a while at Olympia about his move over from hit to what he does now and he was confident his next stage appearance will be his best yet and that right now he is in a healthy and injury free place. Him and his wife are both v nice people and hope he does great next year

Who cares if he does or doesn't , why does it even matter . Do you guys not have better shit to spend your energy on

My point exactly on another thread on here about why Phil Heath shouldnt be Mr. Olympia. WTF!

Someone else has already answered this. Mark has a set of beliefs and he sticks by them. I know that is hard to believe in this sport but he does.

How would it be against someone's beliefs to use slin to build muscle? Guilt for using something that diabetics use? I'm just trying to understand.

How would it be against someone's beliefs to use slin to build muscle? Guilt for using something that diabetics use? I'm just trying to understand.

What's the difference to you? Trying to understand ones own self is difficult enough, let alone worrying about someone else.

dugdale is fine, all that matters is how he looks on stage.

gh15 is a fat kid in daytona, fl.

dang, must of missed him this weekend while I was there

serge nubret used to eat 4000 cals in one sitting...where were his turtle shell belly?

All I know is, I had a big cheat meal last night (14 days out from competition) and had a distended stomach pretty damn similar to those pics that lasted for hours.

tr - You need to stop these bullshit accusations of bodybuilders who you know nothing about. Your senseless posts show over and over how little you know and understand about the sport.

Truth hurts, Flex. But if I'm wrong and you are smarter you can always correct me. If you think his belly is distended just from chicken and rice you're very naive. YOu don' want to bielieve you have big belly from your organs growth and visceral fat, because it scares you. It's better yo believe you have bigger belly just from the food and from squats and deadlifts.

Probably just eating a lot, lots of gh, lots of slin, it can be corrected in very little time. I certainly don't buy into the internal organ growth thing. I've been using GH a few years and my midsection seems to get smaller each time I cut

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Your right probably just taking in ALOT of calories in that photo and was heavy and bloated. Over eating can cause a stomach to distend like that too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131