over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dugdales distended stomach

Mark is offseason in that pic...so in terms of how his stomach looks who cares

dugdale is fine, all that matters is how he looks on stage.

gh15 is a fat kid in daytona, fl.

It looks normal to me.
I be seen many here in there photos close to
Show time and there belly sticks out nearly as far
As there chest. Look at ronnie Coleman off seasons
Photos..... And he is one of the worlds best.

Takes a lot of fuel to run a high performance machine. :)

You and KJ in 5 days bro..... o v e r a l l

-FF

Nymuscle fella is banned.
If that was him in his profile imagine he is
Skinny and looks to have never lifted a weight.

Regardless what JM says is correct.
He takes his time to read and reply, gives good
Direct and honest answers. Then some ass wipe ki with
A poor attitude that found us through twitter or face book
Will try and challenge him? And then flat out call him a liar??
No way! He is no longer welcome here.

when did I miss all this? was there some major discovery of somesort? I thought you were a GH15 supporter or at least you acknowledged some of his bible.

I find GH15 highly entertaining...

Im more concerned with the green shit all over him! I was like wtf? Some kind of new hair remover? They going with green tanner now? Then i saw the shorts.. lol hes hulking out!! Hes just in role! U gotta make the mid section big too.... for authentic hulking..

IncredibleHulk.jpg

I'm surprised at how many people can still not differentiate between a full stomach from a large meal and a thick layer of visceral fat that extends from right below the solar plexus to below the belly button. I have trained guys who don't use slin and will gain over 12 pounds on a cheat day and still not come close to looking like Mark does in that pic. Regardless of how Mark may look on stage that pic IMO screams drug induced visceral fat storage beyond what can ever be attained from eating a large meal.

Viseral fat is fat under the muscle? Why does slin create this?

Last edited:
He doesn't use insulin.

when did I miss all this? was there some major discovery of somesort? I thought you were a GH15 supporter or at least you acknowledged some of his bible.

I find GH15 highly entertaining...

I would also like to know how he got found out???

I just got back from a little vacation and my stomach has looked worse than that for a week now :)

Very normal in the offseason for sure.

My stomach looks like that and I don't use slin. I'm a little fat but my stomach is hard.

I would also like to know how he got found out???

its not important....we are at PROFESSIONALMUSCLE, just stick with what's going on here and ignore other bullshit boards and all will be good my friend. We have the best of the best here and generally less bullshit than anywhere else with some truly badass MOD's. :)

I eat 8 times a day including a 3am feeding, my belly is always turtled out, I hate it but its from food, I just got back from a sushi buffet, 5 plates and this bitch is like a balloon lmfao!
It was worth it.:D

No it's not just from food alone!
This is Marks pics 10 or so years ago:
**broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**
mark+dugdale+(2).jpg

Before he turned pro he ate 2 cups oatmeal or 2 cups rice per meal 6-7 times a day, now (or last year or so) he eats probably 2 cups rice per day with some liquid carbs during workout other than this just chicken all day long

THis is how he look these days:
3527611229_713e243016_o.jpg
3527611505_6e0b70ba90_o.jpg
Picture+339_QEWXWWAVWD.jpg

He's bigger now, he has more muscle, but I can make you sure his internal organs are bigger too from the hgh/aas and he has more visceral fat from the years of eating...this happen with everyone, just look at Dave Palumbo or King Kamali, Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler or whatever who has been long in this sporto and abusd gear years after years they ATE BIG from the day1 when they started lifting weight, but why their somach got wider and wider towards the ends of the end of their carrier. When you are on gear and lots of food you have more muscle years after years, this happens with inernal organs and visceral fat food. Your muscles gorws your organs grows, offseason after offseason you cary more and more visceral fat, it's very easy to lose fat from your body but not so easy nside your body. This is how it is. Look at Branch when he turned pro look at him now, look at every single bodybuilder whos more than 10 years in this sport - all of them got bigger waists compared to when they started

I'm surprised at how many people can still not differentiate between a full stomach from a large meal and a thick layer of visceral fat that extends from right below the solar plexus to below the belly button. I have trained guys who don't use slin and will gain over 12 pounds on a cheat day and still not come close to looking like Mark does in that pic. Regardless of how Mark may look on stage that pic IMO screams drug induced visceral fat storage beyond what can ever be attained from eating a large meal.

THIS

yes organs do grow later on, I 100% agree with you

Here is all I am saying...

Mark does not use insulin.

That was the accusation of this thread, and it's not true. That is it and my only point of being involved in this thread. Shelby knows Mark as well and confirmed as well.

Magnum or Jim or whoever he is can say whatever, but he doesn't know Mark uses insulin, he can't know that..because Mark doesn't. So people can bash Mark all they want and make untrue accusations..that's the internet I guess...

JM

Well well well, u finally listen up! U never believe BigA in the first place eh!

Last edited:
No it's not just from food alone!
This is Marks pics 10 or so years ago:
**broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**
mark+dugdale+(2).jpg

Before he turned pro he ate 2 cups oatmeal or 2 cups rice per meal 6-7 times a day, now (or last year or so) he eats probably 2 cups rice per day with some liquid carbs during workout other than this just chicken all day long

THis is how he look these days:
3527611229_713e243016_o.jpg
3527611505_6e0b70ba90_o.jpg
Picture+339_QEWXWWAVWD.jpg

He's bigger now, he has more muscle, but I can make you sure his internal organs are bigger too from the hgh/aas and he has more visceral fat from the years of eating...this happen with everyone, just look at Dave Palumbo or King Kamali, Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler or whatever who has been long in this sporto and abusd gear years after years they ATE BIG from the day1 when they started lifting weight, but why their somach got wider and wider towards the ends of the end of their carrier. When you are on gear and lots of food you have more muscle years after years, this happens with inernal organs and visceral fat food. Your muscles gorws your organs grows, offseason after offseason you cary more and more visceral fat, it's very easy to lose fat from your body but not so easy nside your body. This is how it is. Look at Branch when he turned pro look at him now, look at every single bodybuilder whos more than 10 years in this sport - all of them got bigger waists compared to when they started

THIS
Im looking at these pics thinking his waist is still pretty good compared to others on his level.
He doesnt have a turtle shell, in fact the worst pic is the pics from the OP.
And trust me Im looking at my distended gut right now wishing my wasitline was as good as Marks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear