over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dugdales distended stomach

I think it also has to do with age as well. most men seem to expend on their waist girth past 35yrs and over.

Orals bloat the shit out of me too if I run em longer than 4 weeks... But I dare some of these haters to show there off season bellies right now... Probably ain't gonna happen fatties:)

So I buy Mark not using insulin. Not an issue. I guess my question is if you look at pro physiques that past 15 years or so, you cant help but notice the surfeit of pregnant looking turtle bellies- precontest OR offseason.

If may not be insulin.. but how come we dont have pictures of 70's and 80's bodybuilders looking so pregnant? I mean they deadlifted.. they squatted- they ate. I think Ken Waller was famous for eating, if I recall- got kicked out of some all you can eat places. The difference, I have to think, comes down to drugs.

How many pros were 270-300lbs back then in offseason and under 6'0" tall

I disagree. Arnold ate a shit ton in the offseason. He never had turtle belly. Highly doubt he was on slin and gh as no one back then really knew about it's advantageous affects on muscle. I think it's a combo of food, slin and gh.

and visceral fat!
where body pus fat first and what fat are burned last? visceral fat
when someone is on high calorie diet he puts on visceral fat first (on internal organs - heart, kidneys etc), then on abs/lower back/glutes then further on the body-legs,arms etc...this is why guys can carry fat in midsection but have shredded arms, calves, forearms...and the opposite when you lose fat first fat comes off from arms,calves,legs then abs/lower back/gluetes and the last - visceral fat. YOu be lean contest ready, have very little subcutaneous fat but have a lot of visceral fat. This was taught at school, this is biology basics and I'm actually suprased - there are so many so called gurus, of course, majotiry are self educated but this is basics how the body works
Years after years offseason after offseason aas/slin/gh cycle after aas/slin/gh cycle and you have more and more visceral fat and bigger and bigger organs. This is where those bellies comes from not the too much food in the stomach or deadlift BS

and visceral fat!
when someone is on high calorie diet he puts on visceral fat first (on internal organs - heart, kidneys etc), then on abs/lower back/glutes then further on the body-legs,arms etc...this is why guys can carry fat in midsection but have shredded arms, calves, forearms...and the opposite when you lose fat first fat comes off from arms,calves,legs then abs/lower back/gluetes and the last - visceral fat. YOu be lean contest ready, have very little subcutaneous fat but have a lot of visceral fat. This was taught at school, this is biology basics and I'm actually suprased - there are so many so called gurus, of course, majotiry are self educated but this is basics how the body works
Years after years offseason after offseason aas/slin/gh cycle after aas/slin/gh cycle and you have more and more visceral fat and bigger and bigger organs. This is where those bellies comes from not the too much food in the stomach or deadlift BS

Here's the bottom line We can all argue this point to the death, but until there are conclusive studies/research that shows gh/slin/food causes the turtle belly, we are all grasping for straws in the dark.

Here's the bottom line We can all argue this point to the death, but until there are conclusive studies/research that shows gh/slin/food causes the turtle belly, we are all grasping for straws in the dark.

if you're bulking and put on subcutaneous fat (I'm sure none needs the studies for this since this happens every bodybuilder in the offseason) that means you have put on even more visceral fat (this is biology basics, this was already proven, this was taught at school) if you add storage hormone (slin), everything gets a higher gear

aas/hgh...if the body grows 100 pounds in sceletal muscle, do you think internal organs stays the same?

Too much chicken and deadllift?

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• abf35-ronniecoleman1991.jpg
    abf35-ronniecoleman1991.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 6,880
  • ronnie-coleman.jpg
    ronnie-coleman.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 27,522
  • jaycutler7.jpg
    jaycutler7.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 7,662
  • jay cutler abs and thigh pose[1][3].jpg
    jay cutler abs and thigh pose[1][3].jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 6,363
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• gregkovacs9.jpg
    gregkovacs9.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 2,975
  • image007.jpg
    image007.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 43,395
  • XGTqm.jpg
    XGTqm.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 3,414
  • branch-warren-09olympia113.jpg
    branch-warren-09olympia113.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 6,844
and visceral fat!
I can agree with you somewhat but the food component goes hand in hand with insulin use.
Cant have one with out the other, I know my big bellied ass had watched my midsection grow, no GH in the past 3 years so I can rule that out but had plenty of other things.
I ate clean but my cals got high and your body releases insulin in lieu of all the eating taking exo slin compounds it I imagine, however deads, and squats surely contributed to my gut hence the umbilical hernia, I can see my gut distend hard on these exercises.
Its a combination IMO.

I can agree with you somewhat but the food component goes hand in hand with insulin use.
Cant have one with out the other, I know my big bellied ass had watched my midsection grow, no GH in the past 3 years so I can rule that out but had plenty of other things.
I ate clean but my cals got high and your body releases insulin in lieu of all the eating taking exo slin compounds it I imagine, however deads, and squats surely contributed to my gut hence the umbilical hernia, I can see my gut distend hard on these exercises.
Its a combination IMO.

That's truth.
But you don't need to use exo slin to gain visceral fat. Fat obessed peaple whose has never used slin has a lot of visceral fat

That's truth.
But you don't need to use exo slin to gain visceral fat. Fat obessed peaple whose has never used slin has a lot of visceral fat

True, heavy exo slin just compounds it.

dugdale is fine, all that matters is how he looks on stage.

gh15 is a fat kid in daytona, fl.

I always though gh15 is just an idiot kid. But the problem is that people who listen to his foolishness and belive in what he is saying, thay will hurt themself pretty bad.

Too much chicken and deadllift?

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Whats the weight difference between this pictures?

I think its hard for you stomach not to grown when you add 30+ pounds of muscle. Abs are muscles aren't they? Do you think you can pick and choose what grows and what doesn't?

Last edited:
A lot of bodybuilders have issues controlling their stomachs. I've seen Mark up close and personal and he has one of the best mid sections on the pro circuit. Who cares anyways! It's the offseason :headbang:

Probably just eating a lot, lots of gh, lots of slin, it can be corrected in very little time. I certainly don't buy into the internal organ growth thing. I've been using GH a few years and my midsection seems to get smaller each time I cut

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

It does not matter what you buy in to. Science is science.

yes organs do grow later on, I 100% agree with you

Here is all I am saying...

Mark does not use insulin.

That was the accusation of this thread, and it's not true. That is it and my only point of being involved in this thread. Shelby knows Mark as well and confirmed as well.

Magnum or Jim or whoever he is can say whatever, but he doesn't know Mark uses insulin, he can't know that..because Mark doesn't. So people can bash Mark all they want and make untrue accusations..that's the internet I guess...

JM

Couple of things. Are you saying that Mark has NEVER used slin? Didn't Joe McNeil train Mark for a while? I have spoken to Joe and I obviously know what King used while Joe was training him and I have spoken to Joe about what Dexter has used.

I had a friend who had a similar looking gut and at the time had never used slin but he used GH and was eating massive amounts of carbs at the time so he was obviously producing a lot of insulin at the time, but even he didn't have the same type of visceral fat storage the Mark obviously has.

Once you have used insulin and start storing massive amounts of visceral fat not only is it very hard to get rid of but you become super sensitive to any kind of over consumption of carbs. No offense to Mark at all but in those pics he looks pretty small and his gut is enormous. Years ago no matter how "fat" a guy got in the off season you never saw this kind of condition until the use of insulin.

OK so somebody close to Mark swears he doesn't use slin and now you for some reason believe it too, but if you are going to tell me that you know that Mark has NEVER use insulin but just happens to look like all the rest of the guys with huge bellies who abuse slin then NO I'm not buying it.

Last edited:
Whats the weight difference between this pictures?

I think its hard for you stomach not to grown when you add 30+ pounds of muscle. Abs are muscles aren't they? Do you think you can pick and choose what grows and what doesn't?

BIG weight difference. A lot of pure sceletal muscle, visceral fat and growth in internal organs weight

Yes you're absoulutely right you cannot pick and choose what grows and what not, this is why if someone has weak arms he will have it all his career if somone has weak legs - he will have them all his life, this is why arms will never get bigger than legs, forearms than arms etc...and this is why ab muscles will never grow out of protoprtions IF nothing is pushing them from the inside (bigger internal organs and visceral fat). Those midisection got wider not because of ab muscle growth (if this even would be a case other muscle would grow i proportion with ab muscle and we would not see any differece), those midsection got wider unproportioned to other muascles because visceral fat and bigger organs and pushing ab muscles from the inside.
Look at ab muscle anatomy it used to be flat IF nothing is pushing from the inside, if something (viseral fat and bigger internal organs) are pushing abs muscles - you've got distended belly, turtle shell belly.

Attachments

• giWallMuscleGrayBB397.gif
    giWallMuscleGrayBB397.gif
    68.5 KB · Views: 1,889
Last edited:
Dude have you guys watched any of marks vids over the past 5 years???? He eats like NO carbs year around. You guys are retarded if you think he uses slin. Aahhhh but since your using and you don't look half as good as Mark then he must me lol... The bodybuilder hate math

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws