over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dusty Hanshaw Training

Kaiser

Moderator/Computer Geek
Well, Simone finally decided to jump back in the gym 3 weeks ago. She is being trained by Dusty Hanshaw. Well, let me tell you, he is nothing short of meticulous and calculating when it comes to the whole regimen. Simone has made such and improvement over the last 2 weeks with Dusty's help, that I almost find it hard to believe. (I think Simone was looking at his girl's body and thought to herself "I want that!") Anyway, I can speak for someone who knows nutrition, training and the balance thereof and that it Dusty. Thank you very much Dusty, and we need to get the girls together for a photoshoot as soon as she's finished. ;) My buy. (especially if they're nude) :D

PS, dusty if you have a link to your training, let me know as Simone wants to put it in her signature.

Well, Simone finally decided to jump back in the gym 3 weeks ago. She is being trained by Dusty Hanshaw. Well, let me tell you, he is nothing short of meticulous and calculating when it comes to the whole regimen. Simone has made such and improvement over the last 2 weeks with Dusty's help, that I almost find it hard to believe. (I think Simone was looking at his girl's body and thought to herself "I want that!") Anyway, I can speak for someone who knows nutrition, training and the balance thereof and that it Dusty. Thank you very much Dusty, and we need to get the girls together for a photoshoot as soon as she's finished. ;) My buy. (especially if they're nude) :D

PS, dusty if you have a link to your training, let me know as Simone wants to put it in her signature.
PICS??? We must have before and after pics???? C'mon kaiser I know we can count on you bro!! MUST HAVE PICS!

All kidding aside, look at HF and you can see that they know their biz. She looks fantastic! Good work!

OK, Ok, I'll try and take some pics tonight big guy. ;)

Alright these are 3 quick ones from about 5 minutes ago. Lighting is bad, but I don't have time to fug around with it tonight. As you can see the delts and arms are coming back nicely. The ass is getting extremely nice ;)

Attachments

• DSC01851 (Large).JPG
    DSC01851 (Large).JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 512
  • DSC01852 (Large).JPG
    DSC01852 (Large).JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 513
  • DSC01854 (Large).JPG
    DSC01854 (Large).JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 505
Last edited:
Now of course kais you know i mean this with total respect........that ass is smokin! i can def see changes to Simones' shape from the pool pics. She has made some dramatic changes bro, no kidding. Love the shape her arms and legs are getting. This is good work. Thanks Kaiser, you da man! Oh, Booty shorts, very nice. They compliment her figure!

I know. She's made such an improvement it's amazing. Let alone she's 43! (COVER YOUR EARS DUSTY) We've been going out and drinking lately, shhhh, don't tell Dusty, but nevertheless, she's been sticking with Michelob Ultra for the most part instead of Champagne with all of that sugar. Thanks OF.

I know. She's made such an improvement it's amazing. Let alone she's 43! (COVER YOUR EARS DUSTY) We've been going out and drinking lately, shhhh, don't tell Dusty, but nevertheless, she's been sticking with Michelob Ultra for the most part instead of Champagne with all of that sugar. Thanks OF.
Hey man, give credit where it's due! Simone is looking extra healthy!:cool: ;)

Dusty and his wife were super cool he's a big dude too no doubt about that.

She looks good Kaiser. I am sure with Dustys training she will be right back into the swing of things real quick.

I agree

Dusty does know his shit, and he doesnt deal with BS u do it or u dont.... hes very maticulous, and driven. God Kaiser I hate u... ur wife is frikn HOT!!!

gooey

looking good simone..... :D

keep it up...

Simone, I am glad you are training hard.

It's nice when you have good stuff to work with.....and good people to bounce ideas off. Dusty and his gal certainly look like they've figured out what works. Nice folks too.

That's great she's back at it! Better believe she's looking even more fit.

Thanks Dusty

I've never seen results of this magnitude in such a short period of time. When I agreed to follow his advice, I meant it. He planned my workout and my meals with such detail. I've been training 5 days per week and he has me doing very high reps. I'm sore as shit but I want him to be proud of me and the effort that I have put into it. He is a no-nonsense trainer, meaning he comes in, reformulates your regimen and expects you to follow through. I need that type of structure right now, which is why it has worked out so well for me. I can't wait to get my work out schedule for the next 2 weeks. Thanks Dusty ;)

Thanks Goo, and everyone!

so if i train with dusty will i have a body like that?

too bad the lighting sucked ass cracks because she looks awsome

next time you take some pics, have her move her hair to the front so we can see her back

her legs and gluteus region does look very very nice btw.

tell her to keep it up because its obvious she is doing very well!

You know Kaiser, I'm so tired of seeing all of these stupid, useles.....what a minute, wrong thread, these are the kind of threads we need more of!
Simone, wow! What an improvement in such a short time.
Kaiser, you my friend are one lucky SOB.

Commited athletes make trainers look good.

Thanks for the props everyone. The one thing that I have to add though is that great athletes make trainers look great. Half my secret is that I am only willing to work with people who are serious about their goals. With women who have amazing bodies to begin with (like Simone) I can figure out what will give them the changes that they are looking for as quickly as possible and teach them what to do so that they no longer need me. Unless someone is trying to make huge changes to their physique and completely change the way they look my goal is to be hired for no more than 12 weeks. In that time I can teach you how to manipulate your nutrition, training, and cardio on your own so that you no longer need to pay me.

Keep up the great work Simone and shoot me the new pics after your 13th day so I can make the necessary changes. You're looking great......LIKE ALWAYS.:D

You definately are one lucky man Kais!

Great work Simone!

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767