over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dusty Hanshaw's arms

I don't necessarily think Ohearn is natty BUT if you can't admit that theoretically someone with perfect genetics and a lifetime of hard work COULD look like him, then you are deluding yourself. It would just be an EXTREMELY rare case, 1 in a 100 million, 1 in a billion, etc. Human genetics do vary by that much, it's not impossible, it's just very, very unlikely.

And the fact that there is obvious prejudice against his male model lifestyle, the hate, as you put it has nothing to do with this fact.

And his love of his dogs is real, that is allh for me, humans suck.

Exactly, he had to look like that all the time due to his profession, I think it's most likely that he's been on for a good long time lol You're correct, however, the fact of the matter, though, is that hardly anyone is going to even attempt that sort of physique without resorting to gear. Sure, amazing genetics, an amazing ability to stay lean and gain muscle well into your age, hard ass training and consistent diet for how many years? Theoretically possible, but yea...no one's gonna be doin that shit lol But if they did so for that many years, they're eventually going to get accused of gear, anyway.

Just because O'Hearn never really changed in size doesn't mean he's not on. As someone else stated, Mike's whole life is his image and maintaining that image. He's a size that allows him the widest fan base. He's popular enough that people who don't follow the fitness industry know who he is. Anytime anyone asks me if he's actually natural I tell them no and if they still question it I ask them to use common sense. To think of all the people they know in their fifties and if any of them squat six plates and rock 6% body fat year round forever.

As for the botox and all that other stuff; Father Time is undefeated. The faker you look young, the worse you look old. Mike's obsession with, and reliance on, his image must have some serious psychological repercussions. Hannibal Lecter would probably recoil in terror. Agree with the Ken doll comment.
That picture is fucking bone chilling.

[QUOTE="Nasser never did, vehemently denied it LOL. Milos did admit to it but Milos is "special" :D
[/QUOTE]

Maybe Im misunderstanding part of your statement, but I've watched the interview we're Nasser doesn't want that answer the question directly, instead he answers that everyone uses it.

What about Mike Ashley? He admits to having abnormally high testosterone levels, he wasn't actually that big, claims to be all natty and if you watch this interview, I don't think he's lying. (also tested clean, and looked the same at the 1990 Arnold he won even though everyone else looked smaller than normal)

cd03c6cf26f68101e832417b4f2199fb.jpg

Shawn Ray even believed he was actually natty...

This post certainly challenges that assertion about Mike Ashley being natural: https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...ing-culture-since-the-80s.165861/post-2876386

O'Hearn's love of dogs speaks well for him. But in my eyes, his face has signs of acromegaly/hgh use (around the brows). Nothing wrong with site injections either, the problem is with phony, lying do-gooders.

That picture is fucking bone chilling.
Reminds me of a lesser version of Michael Jackson's face. I haven't seen him in years. He used to not look like that. Thats new to me.

I've seen pics of Ashley with gyno. Have a very hard time believing he was natural. I know gyno can happen naturally but when a fitness person or bodybuilder gets gyno well into their professional career...c'mon. Also, it was not uncommon for guys in the 80's to go very hard with the natty claims.

Some of you might remember Jean Paul Guillaume. Another guy who has always claimed natty. I guess it's possible but i wouldn't ever bet on it.

Oh and Mike O. inclining 4 plus plates for reps...he might be the strongest natural in history (wink:wink).

Mike Ashley was not natural, there was a rumor that a famous guru of that time helped him pass the test.

But the fact that respected men like Mike Arnold can doubt these things gives you an idea of just how retarded the average joe can be in this industry.

Unfortunately I am extremely skeptical, not only when it comes to feats of strength or bodybuilding, but in all areas of life.

Maybe Im misunderstanding part of your statement, but I've watched the interview we're Nasser doesn't want that answer the question directly, instead he answers that everyone uses it.

Do a word search for synthol on this page.

Pretty ridiculous. Everyone uses it but he never did. It looks ridiculous and washed out. Lol, yeah exactly like his shoulders.

I didn’t bother reading all the posts. I admire the guy and the awareness he’s brought to dc training, which is why I gave it a go. But OP, you’ve been around long enough to know the answer. Clearly you’ve seen his new shape that would never come from concentrated training, knowing how his bellies and insertions were back when.

Solid guy, who I actually admire, just wish he’d chill out a bit. A little less “mutant” if he wants to place well. Or more of it, if he wants to keep his sponsorships and push supps.

Solid guy, who I actually admire, just wish he’d chill out a bit. A little less “mutant” if he wants to place well. Or more of it, if he wants to keep his sponsorships and push supps.

He knows perfectly well that he will never place well so it's all about pushing his brand of hardcore and turning it into money. I think it's unlikely he would ever have turned pro in the open class even if he had peaked at an earlier age, there are simply thousands and thousands of better amateurs with better stage physiques and most of these guys will stay amateurs. Whatever he has done so far has worked wonderfully.

Though I gotta wonder how many bodybuilding fans are interested in this type of hardcore. I think the interest in this was higher in the 90s. Very few nowadays are interested in becoming sweaty eating machines and wearing XXXXXXL baggy shirts all the time especially if you also have to be a monk who goes to bed early lol. Piana was an interesting case but his freakiness came as a package with other elements, you had the tattoos, the blondes, implied gangster status, cash money, houses with pools, pitbulls, drug dealing, getting high all the time and general hedonism and a "I don't give a fuck" attitude.
Pretty pathetic if you ask me but something here resonated with people lol.

I always use Mike O'Hearn as an extreme example of what people are willing to believe. We all know freaks exist and some guys are on another level genetically but it's crazy that people will think he is still natural. The guy walks around full of botox, fillers, make up, false hair etc etc and is clearly on some form of testosterone (probably hgh too) and people still say he is natural or could be natural :eek:
[/QUOTE]

There was a video with Piana and o’Hearn—o’hearn is posing an an aerobics room at a gym and he complains to rich that he has growth gut from growth. Dude is not natural. He looks better than the old man at 70 who did HRT/TRT that you see all over the ads that looks phenomenal.

IF IF IF

If he was using, not admitting has NOTHING to do with pulling the wool over OUR eyes and EVERYTHING to do with not wanting every single video and IG post to be page after page of trolls screaming SEO SEO after every new video and post is put up.

Admitting it here would be no big deal as most here could care less and would move on but you guys know the haters would NEVER let it die. That would be why I would not be open with it personally.

I say we move on and start a new round of speculating what brand or type of SEO he may be using: Do you think it is HA? Painless Pumps? Syntherol? Pump n Pose? Homebrew MCT? lol
I think it is 1.56cc of Syntherol EOD with 2.4cc HA on non training days and he skips every other week during a leap year and doubles the amount during deloads......lol

There was a video with Piana and o’Hearn—o’hearn is posing an an aerobics room at a gym and he complains to rich that he has growth gut from growth. Dude is not natural. He looks better than the old man at 70 who did HRT/TRT that you see all over the ads that looks phenomenal.

A while back I looked at some old youtubes of Rich and he had one where he defended Mike and his natural proclamations, not really saying he was natural but boosting him up anyway. Truth tellers have friends too and sometimes you have to moderate your truth telling lol.

IF IF IF

If he was using, not admitting has NOTHING to do with pulling the wool over OUR eyes and EVERYTHING to do with not wanting every single video and IG post to be page after page of trolls screaming SEO SEO after every new video and post is put up.

Absolutely, said the same earlier in this thread. The larger community is retarded sometimes, the ones really immersed in it mostly wouldn't think SEO took away from his overall achievements, the overall size he has put on and so on. Though pros themselves do sometimes take jabs at each other, accusing others of SEO or whatever.
As I looked at Dexter's calves the other day, apparently Shawn Ray took jabs at Dexter around 00, maybe warranted as it was pretty extreme at one point. Shawn was very vocal about Flex's calves too many years earlier.

A while back I looked at some old youtubes of Rich and he had one where he defended Mike and his natural proclamations, not really saying he was natural but boosting him up anyway. Truth tellers have friends too and sometimes you have to moderate your truth telling lol.

Absolutely, said the same earlier in this thread. The larger community is retarded sometimes, the ones really immersed in it mostly wouldn't think SEO took away from his overall achievements, the overall size he has put on and so on. Though pros themselves do sometimes take jabs at each other, accusing others of SEO or whatever.
As I looked at Dexter's calves the other day, apparently Shawn Ray took jabs at Dexter around 00, maybe warranted as it was pretty extreme at one point. Shawn was very vocal about Flex's calves too many years earlier.

Shawn is vocal because he is a bitter little t**t, his targets change with the hour and the wind. Hopefully the great hater of bodybuilding will not be calling too many more shows. The man needs to retire from out industry as IMO he brings NOTHING to the table and tears down everyone he can under the guise of, "being honest." I am just being honest is what assholes say when they are being assholes.

Mike Ashley was not natural, there was a rumor that a famous guru of that time helped him pass the test.

But the fact that respected men like Mike Arnold can doubt these things gives you an idea of just how retarded the average joe can be in this industry.

Unfortunately I am extremely skeptical, not only when it comes to feats of strength or bodybuilding, but in all areas of life.
Ignorant post, everyone was so much smaller for that 1990 Arnold, you could tell they had at least been off for a while, but Mike Ashely looked the same as always. He had a freakishly high testosterone level, most likely from an enlarged pituitary/pituitary tumor. He was well under 200lbs, just looked bigger than he was. Definitely very possible, even likely, he was natty.

All these 3rd party claims of 'oh I sold him this' etc is stardard bullshit rumor mill shit, people love to make shit like this up, especially wanna be gym bros.

If he was actually natty or not is beside the point, the point is: there are people that are genetically capable of looking like they are definitely juiced when they are not. Abnormally high T levels due to genetic anomalies combined with crazy genetics are probably often the cause.

Basically no one really understands how 'average' their own genetics are compared to the extremely selected.

Since we're talking about Mike, the fact is, it's the only thing that matters, lol

Good genetics? Definitely. But saying that there are better genetics than others is obvious.

Zane also always kept the similar look in his career, but he never claimed to be natural. Not all guys who use drugs are massive.

Labrada and Ray looked better than Haney at the tested Olympia and should have been ahead, they didn't suffer much from their look by having to cut drugs for that show, while Haney looked much worse. That doesn't mean that Ray and Labrada were natural.

fb2cad6fc661dcdbc8538e72083fc77b.jpg

Ignorant post, everyone was so much smaller for that 1990 Arnold, you could tell they had at least been off for a while, but Mike Ashely looked the same as always. He had a freakishly high testosterone level, most likely from an enlarged pituitary/pituitary tumor. He was well under 200lbs, just looked bigger than he was. Definitely very possible, even likely, he was natty.

If he was actually natty or not is beside the point, the point is: there are people that are genetically capable of looking like they are definitely juiced when they are not. Abnormally high T levels due to genetic anomalies combined with crazy genetics are probably often the cause.

Why do you think it likely that he had a tumor? Maybe he talked about it but if it wasn't confirmed then I'd think it very unlikely. Very very unlikely.

If it was so "probable" you'd think others would have said the same, but I never saw this theory before when discussing Ashley.
If it was true Mike had an obvious way to make himself very famous and rich. He could've enlisted scientists and experts who would prove he was natural as he was prepping for a show by way of transparent testing. It would've made him famous even outside of the bodybuilding industry, the IFBB would've financed the whole thing because it's such an apparent money maker. But no such thing was ever done because it's not true. If Mike O'Hearn really was natural he'd do the same but he won't because he's full of shit, he's been on for 30 years straight.
Yes, it would be very possible to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he's not on any steroids, GH or SARMs etc. Imagine what he could do if he did this?! The marketing potential would be staggering.
Michael Lockett, same thing. I could see a genetic abnormality in his case as he had a very weird physiognomy. He said he'd never dope as it went against everything he believed in, he would not have been able to look at himself in the mirror. Then his girl called the cops on him for domestic violence and called him a roid raging, steroid using asshole.

If I were wealthy I'd roll up on all these mf'ers with a camera crew and offer to pay them handsomely for taking part in fully transparent drug testing, natural hormonal analysis, genetic analysis, and what have you. Not a single one would agree to it and if someone did, it would be some autistic sub 150lbs fella. Would make for an interesting documentary on natural bb, as opposed to the shit Generation Iron put out.

Do you know what kind of abnormal T-levels have been recorded due to tumors, what kind of range are we talking about? Think about this. If a pituitary tumor could cause extremely high T levels due to high gonadotropin levels from the tumor then we'd see it when attempting HRT with HCG or Clomid.
I think Trump did claim some crazy impossible T level lol.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws