over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dusty Hanshaw's arms

I don't think he's natural, not at all. But...................if I was pulling in the coin he is and that would dry up quick if I admitted to any usage at all I'd claim natural too. I wouldn't owe anyone on any forum a confession.

I don't think he's natural, not at all. But...................if I was pulling in the coin he is and that would dry up quick if I admitted to any usage at all I'd claim natural too. I wouldn't owe anyone on any forum a confession.

That's very true but it's more than that in many ways. I don't think anyone on here disagrees with you. A bit like if the Rock came out in today's climate (cancel culture etc) stating he loves tren etc he would be stupid and not speaking on the subject is the best thing he can do. I think he even claims natural as well. Some guys have been put in that awkward position. I personally wouldn't do it but I 100% understand why they do. I understand if they have 30 journalists interviewing them that day and they go on about steroids because of the way their physique looks in a new movie that they would just say I don't use them and I train hard etc. I think less people care these days but it could mean the difference in getting a yes or no for the next $30 million movie. But some of these guys bullshitted from the start and it's very different. Some of these guys may even shout it out when not even asked that using drugs is cheating. How you must stay natural and build muscle the proper way and to not cheat etc. Some guys just lie about many things and I think Mike O'Hearn is one of them. Hasn't he even been caught lying about various achievements over and over which is bizarre because compared to most he is an extremely "successful" human being.

That's very true but it's more than that in many ways. I don't think anyone on here disagrees with you. A bit like if the Rock came out in today's climate (cancel culture etc) stating he loves tren etc he would be stupid and not speaking on the subject is the best thing he can do. I think he even claims natural as well. Some guys have been put in that awkward position. I personally wouldn't do it but I 100% understand why they do. I understand if they have 30 journalists interviewing them that day and they go on about steroids because of the way their physique looks in a new movie that they would just say I don't use them and I train hard etc. I think less people care these days but it could mean the difference in getting a yes or no for the next $30 million movie. But some of these guys bullshitted from the start and it's very different. Some of these guys may even shout it out when not even asked that using drugs is cheating. How you must stay natural and build muscle the proper way and to not cheat etc. Some guys just lie about many things and I think Mike O'Hearn is one of them. Hasn't he even been caught lying about various achievements over and over which is bizarre because compared to most he is an extremely "successful" human being.
I agree with your added points. There is a difference between denying drug use vs shouting out drugs are bad........ I've actually personally experienced such actions that cost me personally. Years ago I was competing in a powerlifting meet that had two divisions, drug tested and non tested. This was before my late arrival into the super supplement usage. I broke a long standing state record in the tested division squat by 10 pounds........the guy lifting right after me then broke my record by 200 pounds! Drug testing was after the completion of the meet, winners and record breakers were tested. The guy who obliterated my record trained on the same team as the meet director. Within minutes of his last deadlift attempt he left the venue and his handlers stayed to get his trophy. No testing. He would have won the non tested division too but would have been a few lbs short of the squat record. It is what it is, it didn't change my day to day life but it did piss me off. LOL

The fact that there are people who believe o'hearn is natural is proof of the general gullibility of society.

Everyone on this board should know better.

When you see guys who have been in this boards lifting and in gear for years/decades giving in to this gullibility, you lose hope in the human species as the pinnacle of intelligence.

Man.... I am just stoked that a guy like me garners enough interest by people to get 8 pages of back and forth. I only read through 4 pages but I think I got the gist so I will answer below and satisfy some and not others.

1) Tris were a go to inject site very early in my training. Never gave me any issues until the 2013 USA's when I took a bad shot of winny as listed in the posts. Arm blew up.... skin actually started peeling off like a scab from the inside out. Even got really dark. Since then my left try has a literal point on it... soooo noticeable. Have done deep tissue, massage gun etc.... still there

2) I still hit tris from time to time but just as a place to put shots not to enhance an already dominant muscle. Truth be told I hit my delts most often because that is where I could use some scar tissue

3) The point of can he not admit taking SEO for sponsorship reasons? Silly... this is bodybuilding... nobody cares what you do as long as you look better. I have avoided actual SEO because I have found two things when digging deep into SEO's.... health problems and muscle tears. Why did I dig in enough to know that? Because I was absolutely considering using SEO for my weak ass bi's and quad sweep.

4) Why have I not used normal gear in my quads and bis? Quads hurt like a bitch.... sucks because so many people hit them and I feel it looks awesome. Bis... I had enough inflammation and pain using regular gear in there that it was ruining my training and lets be clear... I am not a champion pro bodybuilder. I love to train and I am not trading in my ability to train my face off for bis that are better even if they would look a lot better.

5) SEO is something a lot of people do and I have no issue with it. Why would SEO be "cheating" and gear not? That is dumb. I just avoid things that lead down a road that appears to only be health problems. We do enough things that we know are not good for our health without going straight into something that we know will end badly.

I am fortunate because I don't make decisions with my physique based on the judging of bodybuilding. I build the best physique I can within my criteria because I will not ever be a top pro. My tris are freaky... the left one is freaky and messed up...

Moral of the story is nothing is cheating in bodybuilding so if SEO's will help you and you aren't worried about injuries or health issues I say go for it. My tris have been hit many times but you are welcome to feel me up anytime and see them in person flexed.... it's not SEO... it is they are strong AF and yes... I have pinned them many times but not as much as my delts. And finally... really wish I could hit my bis and quads so I could at least have some semblance of balance but hey... freaky is freaky and it still pays the bills and then some. Hope this helps

Man.... I am just stoked that a guy like me garners enough interest by people to get 8 pages of back and forth. I only read through 4 pages but I think I got the gist so I will answer below and satisfy some and not others.

1) Tris were a go to inject site very early in my training. Never gave me any issues until the 2013 USA's when I took a bad shot of winny as listed in the posts. Arm blew up.... skin actually started peeling off like a scab from the inside out. Even got really dark. Since then my left try has a literal point on it... soooo noticeable. Have done deep tissue, massage gun etc.... still there

2) I still hit tris from time to time but just as a place to put shots not to enhance an already dominant muscle. Truth be told I hit my delts most often because that is where I could use some scar tissue

3) The point of can he not admit taking SEO for sponsorship reasons? Silly... this is bodybuilding... nobody cares what you do as long as you look better. I have avoided actual SEO because I have found two things when digging deep into SEO's.... health problems and muscle tears. Why did I dig in enough to know that? Because I was absolutely considering using SEO for my weak ass bi's and quad sweep.

4) Why have I not used normal gear in my quads and bis? Quads hurt like a bitch.... sucks because so many people hit them and I feel it looks awesome. Bis... I had enough inflammation and pain using regular gear in there that it was ruining my training and lets be clear... I am not a champion pro bodybuilder. I love to train and I am not trading in my ability to train my face off for bis that are better even if they would look a lot better.

5) SEO is something a lot of people do and I have no issue with it. Why would SEO be "cheating" and gear not? That is dumb. I just avoid things that lead down a road that appears to only be health problems. We do enough things that we know are not good for our health without going straight into something that we know will end badly.

I am fortunate because I don't make decisions with my physique based on the judging of bodybuilding. I build the best physique I can within my criteria because I will not ever be a top pro. My tris are freaky... the left one is freaky and messed up...

Moral of the story is nothing is cheating in bodybuilding so if SEO's will help you and you aren't worried about injuries or health issues I say go for it. My tris have been hit many times but you are welcome to feel me up anytime and see them in person flexed.... it's not SEO... it is they are strong AF and yes... I have pinned them many times but not as much as my delts. And finally... really wish I could hit my bis and quads so I could at least have some semblance of balance but hey... freaky is freaky and it still pays the bills and then some. Hope this helps

When you refer to SEO and health problems, what health problems are you particularly thinking of? I can see people getting injured because of SEO, but if the product is clean like syntherol, I did not think one could run into health issues.

When you refer to SEO and health problems, what health problems are you particularly thinking of? I can see people getting injured because of SEO, but if the product is clean like syntherol, I did not think one could run into health issues.

PE being the most deleterious one

I wonder if the "dead calf" syndrome is due to site injecting calves. Lots of bodybuilders suffer from this. Many apparently stop shooting them at some point and then they are worse than before they started, the gastroc appears dead. Like Dexter for example. Just putting a needle repeatedly in a muscle sounds bad to me. I once read a rumor about Wheeler just jabbing his calves with a needle to build scar tissue, no idea if it might be true.

I use to inject my triceps often years ago, but I started running into a lot of bad shots that would cause immense swelling of my triceps so I stopped, back then it never helped my triceps anyways, it was just another place to pin. Biceps to me hurt like fuck so it is the least place on my body that I have ever done shots, I probably inject into my rear delts the most and you can tell as they are a standout body part on me now plus I find it the least painful spot and I have never had a "bad injection" in that area. Pinning upper quads ( a spot shelby showed me) is also the least painful area to inject.

Damn in the last two days we have had both meadows and dusty post....AWESOME 👌

Damn in the last two days we have had both meadows and dusty post....AWESOME
So John is ok? Ive been wondering what he did about the decision to get an ICD or not get one.

for me its easy to tell that it is NOT seo in dustys arms...when flexed he has a lot of definition in his tris. seo arms look puffy and not a lot of detail if you ask me...not as 'crisp' so to speak.

dusty why the fuck did you shoot your winny? i shot water based stuff once in my life and never again, not only did it sting like a bitch, clog my needle but also a breeding ground for bacteria.

for me its easy to tell that it is NOT seo in dustys arms...when flexed he has a lot of definition in his tris. seo arms look puffy and not a lot of detail if you ask me...not as 'crisp' so to speak.

dusty why the fuck did you shoot your winny? i shot water based stuff once in my life and never again, not only did it sting like a bitch, clog my needle but also a breeding ground for bacteria.
I agree about the bacteria. I used test suspension once and got a big abscess, but I think its what they call a sterile abscess. It swelled up and was full of yellow liquid, but once I punctured it and drained it the problem went away. So it must not have been infected with bacteria because I did not need antibiotics. That was the last time I messed with water based. Some guys mix water and oil based and that can lead to sterile abscesses.

Thank you for your answer :)

I agree about the bacteria. I used test suspension once and got a big abscess, but I think its what they call a sterile abscess. It swelled up and was full of yellow liquid, but once I punctured it and drained it the problem went away. So it must not have been infected with bacteria because I did not need antibiotics. That was the last time I messed with water based. Some guys mix water and oil based and that can lead to sterile abscesses.

i did it once and it burned like hell..never again. had a buddy that almost lost an arm due to water based stuff

Thanks, and I believe what you wrote!

So many people with the "I can't believe we got people who have been around for so long, and who can't see the SEO" garbage. I didn't know 100%, but what you outlined were my thoughts on the matter.....from your prior history of writing/vids, and even appearance....from a guy who has been around since the 90's, lol.

You look great, better than 98% here, despite not being a top pro....

I've always admired what you built (bodybuilding and career), considering where you came from, and the hard work, dedication and giving up some things in life to reach your goals. I wish you continued success, brother!

Glad to see you pop in, wish you had more time to stop in, but thanks for the vids:cool:

i did it once and it burned like hell..never again. had a buddy that almost lost an arm due to water based stuff

Yea, I will not even use aqueous solutions anymore....just not worth it to me, and they are painful as hell, and i've seen far too many guys get abcesses from them. Oral winstrol has always done me well, so I just stick with it:cool: Tris/bis are hit and miss on the pain scale for me. You may have 5 good ones, then get that one that hurts like a bitch, but it's enough to change your mind after a few of them occur. lol

I firmly admit that I'm one who said, in my shitty opinion, that it must be SEO. Didn't consider what Dusty explained, so I'm wrong. I'm certain it was no one's intention to throw shade at Dusty, he's one of the most well liked pros out there. I've been following the guy since he first started DC training, now we're both old men... Lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
billions.must.lift
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws