over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dusty Hanshaw's arms

I wonder if the "dead calf" syndrome is due to site injecting calves. Lots of bodybuilders suffer from this. Many apparently stop shooting them at some point and then they are worse than before they started, the gastroc appears dead. Like Dexter for example. Just putting a needle repeatedly in a muscle sounds bad to me. I once read a rumor about Wheeler just jabbing his calves with a needle to build scar tissue, no idea if it might be true.

i am starting to believe that is what may have happened to my calves. they were my best body part and have been steadily atrphying and i was injecting calves almost exclusively for past few years and thats really when i started noticing it.... lil rough to accept. fack. stick to delts n glutes gents!
-F

I always find the SEO is so bad for you but I site inject AAS comments strange. Now obviously all AAS and SEO are completely different in regard to quality and sterility. AAS or SEO could be of the highest standard or it could be made in a horrible setting and loaded with solvents to kill all the bacteria present. Of course shooting the same muscle year after year with anything could cause issues. Even just sticking a needle in by itself over and over isn't good for you nevermind filling the muscle up with oil. But SEO is often the same or very similar to AAS minus the active steroid and with far less solvents. Well the likes of syntherol is because it uses a tiny % of solvent and it's made in a pharmaceutical setting so it's going to be much better than nearly all AAS as injections go. Surely anyone who has injected syntherol and AAS into their arms or calves etc can agree with me. Well there is always exceptions but you get my point.

An example would I fuck pin AAS into my calves especially using short esters. The pain would be horrible yet I have done a syntherol cycle and had no major issues and the injections and pip were fine (pretty much zero). I am not for 1 second stating shooting oil in you couldn't turn bad but most SEO is just MCT (or similar) yet guys seem to think it's much worse than gear which often contains a lot of solvents and is going to cause many more potential issues when site injecting. Now a pulmonary embolism is a very real possibility especially when extreme amounts are used but that is the case for anyone shooting AAS as well.

I am not here defending SEO has everything has risks but I am merely being logical. Surely it's much safer because the volume needed to improve a muscle would mean you would have to pin a lot of mg's to get the desired result. If you are after a little boost in fullness then sure 2ml twice weekly would suffice. But for most people trying to improve a bodypart or 2 (tri-ceps and bi-ceps for example) they are going to need to inject a lot of volume so that's were the sterile oil with no mg's and minimum pip can come into place. 1ml in each muscle head is not a high dose and just say that is in 2 tri-ceps heads only (with bi-ceps) that is still 4ml per day. Even with 100mg/ml short esters that would be 5,600mg per week for a standard seo cycle in both arms. Plus who the fuck would inject 4 ml short esters in each arm so with 300mg/ml gear you are talking 16,800mg of gear to do a standard arm cycle. The numbers are just an indication and obviously other gear may be used but still it's a lot of stuff.

I was going to give my thoughts on the prior page but thought it be best to come from Dusty so i texted him to respond.

So with that cleared up....Ernie Taylor. I was the guy who broke the news of Synthol to bodybuilding (not my proudest moment) but Chris Clark contacted me back in the 90's and we broke the story in Hardcore Muscle. Now that was AFTER Ernie Taylor already had massive triceps. Ernie Taylor got massive triceps from injecting huge amounts of nandralone (which he loved) in his triceps continually for years BEFORE synthol was even available. And that came straight from someone very close to him again BEFORE synthol. It was massive amount of scar tissue buildup, not synthol

Do you really know what bugged the hell out of me when i was scanning thru this thread? It was a bunch of guys shit talking people in the sport. I mean just go thru the pages and read thru it again. Its exactly what is wrong with this endeavor nowadays....everyone is just really unhappy with themselves and love to make themselves feel better by talking crap about others. One of the main points I have seen over the years is if you get a guy full of insecurities who is a lousy human being and then put him on steroids, the majority of time he becomes even unhappier with himself and becomes an even more lousy human being. I can get shit talking some of these guys in the sport who are known dirtbags who rip people off of money or who are self absorbed pieces of trash who dont do right by others. There are alot of those guys in this game (too many). I dont get shit talking guys who virtually everyone speaks well of.

I can guarantee one thing here.... I can guarantee if any of you knew DH on a personal level, unlike alot of people in this sport...he would NEVER shit talk you....just not his style.

Do you really know what bugged the hell out of me when i was scanning thru this thread? It was a bunch of guys shit talking people in the sport. I mean just go thru the pages and read thru it again. Its exactly what is wrong with this endeavor nowadays....everyone is just really unhappy with themselves and love to make themselves feel better by talking crap about others. One of the main points I have seen over the years is if you get a guy full of insecurities who is a lousy human being and then put him on steroids, the majority of time he becomes even unhappier with himself and becomes an even more lousy human being. I can get shit talking some of these guys in the sport who are known dirtbags who rip people off of money or who are self absorbed pieces of trash who dont do right by others. There are alot of those guys in this game (too many). I dont get shit talking guys who virtually everyone speaks well of.

I can guarantee one thing here.... I can guarantee if any of you knew DH on a personal level, unlike alot of people in this sport...he would NEVER shit talk you....just not his style.

Dante, I lament the fact that unfortunately the behavior your are talking about here extends well beyond Bodybuilding these days; appearance, success, etc...there's difference too between critical analysis and shit-talking.

Denigrating others is so much easier than doing the the work to be your personal best.

You know who else put all his gear in his arms? Greg Valentino.

Perhaps site injections "take" better in certain individuals but luki's Syntherol thread is interesting. The type of volume he injected contra the size he gained.

For Ernie Taylor to get those tris with nandrolone, hmm. Or perhaps the claim is he started with nandrolone and then did something else but this isn't just nandrolone.

Attachments

• YfZ-sUoDL04NKeoJzO9KwR7OVgJ9oiSf-Xz1Dc0IYgs.jpg
    YfZ-sUoDL04NKeoJzO9KwR7OVgJ9oiSf-Xz1Dc0IYgs.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 60

Perhaps site injections "take" better in certain individuals but luki's Syntherol thread is interesting. The type of volume he injected contra the size he gained.

For Ernie Taylor to get those tris with nandrolone, hmm. Or perhaps the claim is he started with nandrolone and then did something else but this isn't just nandrolone.

Response is highly individual and some can inject fairly low volume and get a big response. Meaning some could stick 2ml in their bi-cep a few times weekly and they really expand and are noticeably bigger from the oil and inflammation. But I don't think some people realize just how much stuff is required to create what you see in that Ernie pic. Notwithstanding as I posted earlier for certain muscles like tri-ceps and rear delts you could just be site injecting standard blast amounts and it could have a dramatic effect. However that Ernie pic his arm is loaded up completely and that is very different. Guys will state they site inject gear then claim low doses and my earlier post can illustrate just how that isn't really possible in certain cases. There is no way you could get those triceps putting even a decent dose of deca in. That is consistent abuse (large amounts of oil/deca over a long period) to have that effect.

On the subject of Luki well I don't know all the details but I know right now he is doing 3ml twice weekly in all muscle heads. He is legitimately huge but also tall and I bet if you saw him in person he would look much more impressive. I haven't looked back at that thread but I believe his arms are 20 inches so by no means small. So sure it just comes back to genetics and individual response. Some guys walk round with 20 inch arms on next to nothing so a little seo and they may be 22 inches. Although I also think it also comes back to guys not knowing just how much seo is needed for some people. Yes small doses can have a huge effect but some people are putting in massive amounts of oil.

I don't fully believe Greg Valentino but at least he comes out with crazy amounts. As you stated he said his arms were from solely injecting AAS. There is no reason for him to really lie because he said he would inject whole vials daily into his arms and he was like a junkie with it. His arms were just ridiculous though but it's definitely possible if he just kept on doing it over years and the massive amount of scar tissue and well just complete shit that filled up his arms to look like they did. You see it all the time today with those idiots all over social media. It used to mainly be Brazil but now they are all over the place.

Going back to response I had a mate who would put 10ml into each delt pretty much daily and his delts were big but you would never have guessed seo usage and he was using 20ml daily. So like anything there are different ends of the spectrum in regards to response but again when I see some people I can tell that involved a lot of injections and a lot of volume even when it's just in small muscles (Ernie Taylor for example).

Just adding it's really strange how some guys are as well. It just shows they lose all sense of reality and are unable to look at themselves clearly. Although many of them realize what they are doing but it's crazy how they can think it looks good (not talking about Ernie now but the oil freaks you see). The likes of Piana and Ernie may have looked very fake/extreme to us but they still looked good (I thought Rich looked really good in person and Ernie was a freak) and most normal people wouldn't even know (just assume steroids and the gym). Did Ernie look at his tri-ceps and just think they are huge or did he realize they were so inbalanced they were clearly fake? I think I have read before but have totally forgot but didn't he deny usage and stated they were just naturally like that? Nothing would surprise me. His physique was fantastic so it's just really strange for a bodybuilder to make one area so imbalanced but I guess he thought it made him stand out more.

When I post about these things and I not "hating" most of the time it's just interesting to me plus people do lie a lot. I like nearly all of the bodybuilders I talk about. Well Mike not so much as he seems too fake but I still admire what he has achieved and how motivated he is. I try not to hate ever as it's a waste of time but sometimes in the bodybuilding world it can get over the top. Greg Valentino is another one because he seems like a nice guy and I like the way he comes across. He is crazy in many ways but I think how mental must you be to do that to your arms. No one sane would do that. Yet when I hear him speak on the subject it's fascinating because he seems mentally sound but I guess he just wanted to stand out (which is why most of the oil freaks do that to themselves).

Killerstack, Chris Clark didnt even make Synthol available to everyone until I believe 1996. Ernie was putting massive amounts of nandrolone in there in 93, 94, 95, 96 already. You can see clearly at the end of this vid here he is bombing those things back in 94. He really started in 1993 and put virtually all his gear in his side tricep and then that got so whacky looking he started going all over the place in his triceps.

You can see the dramatic difference in just a year of him putting all his gear in his arms just between 94 and 95

1994 https://www.primecutsbodybuildingdvds.com/1994-NABBA-World-Championships

1995 https://gmvbodybuilding.com/bodybui...ads/1995-efbb-british-championships-download/

i dont see any "shit talking" in this thread.
dusty has really weak arms. i bet he hasnt done syntherol in em cuz honestly for syntherol to look good and work well ya need good size and shape first. if u dont have it to begin with syntherol will just make em look awkward and/or obvious ur shooting oil
EDIT: its crazy Ernie Taylor was so delusional he kept increasing his tricep size. i mean who here wouldnt realize huge dominating triceps arent gonna help your placings... i dont get it...
oh and IF it was deca in his triceps what is in his quads?
-F2S

Nandrolone or SEO, I do not think it is important, but the objective and the result that is being sought.

Originally, the use of gear and drugs was to improve your overall appearance, more strength, more size, less fat, less water retention... When you use gear as a site improvement, there is morally no difference between SEO, implants and steroids.

Of course, each his own, but at some point the sport will stop being a sport when you can make improvements with technology without the need for anything else.

This sobering speech aside, lol, when we see guys with weird muscles or pertuberances, once again, it doesn't matter what the cause was, if it looks shitty, let's say it plain, and it doesn't matter if he's a good boy or a moron.

I think I have read before but have totally forgot but didn't he deny usage and stated they were just naturally like that? /QUOTE]

True, he said it was a natural response, after being used by too much Deca, he never wanted to admit that he used any SEO.

The vast majority of people cannot even imagine how much SEO you need to enter to get 1 inch, e.g. in the circumference of the arm - these are simply unimaginable amounts. I know from close friends of Luke Sandoe that before his death, when he made such great progress in development, he used literally several dozen ml of **EDIT** per day, saying several dozen I do not speak from 20 ml only about 50-100 ml

The second thing, like everything about bodybuilding, is not something we have forever. To keep what we have gained, we need to use large amounts of SEO all the time

**NOT ALLOWED TO MENTION THAT PRODUCT HERE!**

Last edited by a moderator:
Man.... I am just stoked that a guy like me garners enough interest by people to get 8 pages of back and forth. I only read through 4 pages but I think I got the gist so I will answer below and satisfy some and not others.

1) Tris were a go to inject site very early in my training. Never gave me any issues until the 2013 USA's when I took a bad shot of winny as listed in the posts. Arm blew up.... skin actually started peeling off like a scab from the inside out. Even got really dark. Since then my left try has a literal point on it... soooo noticeable. Have done deep tissue, massage gun etc.... still there

2) I still hit tris from time to time but just as a place to put shots not to enhance an already dominant muscle. Truth be told I hit my delts most often because that is where I could use some scar tissue

3) The point of can he not admit taking SEO for sponsorship reasons? Silly... this is bodybuilding... nobody cares what you do as long as you look better. I have avoided actual SEO because I have found two things when digging deep into SEO's.... health problems and muscle tears. Why did I dig in enough to know that? Because I was absolutely considering using SEO for my weak ass bi's and quad sweep.

4) Why have I not used normal gear in my quads and bis? Quads hurt like a bitch.... sucks because so many people hit them and I feel it looks awesome. Bis... I had enough inflammation and pain using regular gear in there that it was ruining my training and lets be clear... I am not a champion pro bodybuilder. I love to train and I am not trading in my ability to train my face off for bis that are better even if they would look a lot better.

5) SEO is something a lot of people do and I have no issue with it. Why would SEO be "cheating" and gear not? That is dumb. I just avoid things that lead down a road that appears to only be health problems. We do enough things that we know are not good for our health without going straight into something that we know will end badly.

I am fortunate because I don't make decisions with my physique based on the judging of bodybuilding. I build the best physique I can within my criteria because I will not ever be a top pro. My tris are freaky... the left one is freaky and messed up...

Moral of the story is nothing is cheating in bodybuilding so if SEO's will help you and you aren't worried about injuries or health issues I say go for it. My tris have been hit many times but you are welcome to feel me up anytime and see them in person flexed.... it's not SEO... it is they are strong AF and yes... I have pinned them many times but not as much as my delts. And finally... really wish I could hit my bis and quads so I could at least have some semblance of balance but hey... freaky is freaky and it still pays the bills and then some. Hope this helps
Thanks bro to close this stupid thread (y)

Killerstack, Chris Clark didnt even make Synthol available to everyone until I believe 1996. Ernie was putting massive amounts of nandrolone in there in 93, 94, 95, 96 already. You can see clearly at the end of this vid here he is bombing those things back in 94. He really started in 1993 and put virtually all his gear in his side tricep and then that got so whacky looking he started going all over the place in his triceps.

You can see the dramatic difference in just a year of him putting all his gear in his arms just between 94 and 95

1994 https://www.primecutsbodybuildingdvds.com/1994-NABBA-World-Championships

1995 https://gmvbodybuilding.com/bodybui...ads/1995-efbb-british-championships-download/

Remember Manfred Hoeberl? I think he was on top in 93 or so when he had those ridiculous arms? You also had Flex Wheeler in 93 with obviously oil enhanced calves. I bet experimenting with oils started way before 96. No one mentioned oil in 93 regarding Wheeler from what I remember, so it was kept hush hush in the beginning. I forget but I think Clark may have hinted at these two without namkng names in some interview.

I can't say I know what Ernie did exactly but you'd think he would have died from nandrolone overdose if that's all he put in his arms. Even if there's no LD50 for steroids eventually the body is going to shut down. Say he put 10 grams of nandrolone a week in his arms, how long can you keep it up?

It also doesn't take a genius to conclude that if gear swells up a bodypart well how about we cut the gear with some extra sterile oil to get more volume in there.

I don't fully believe Greg Valentino but at least he comes out with crazy amounts. As you stated he said his arms were from solely injecting AAS. There is no reason for him to really lie because he said he would inject whole vials daily into his arms and he was like a junkie with it. His arms were just ridiculous though but it's definitely possible if he just kept on doing it over years and the massive amount of scar tissue and well just complete shit that filled up his arms to look like they did. You see it all the time today with those idiots all over social media. It used to mainly be Brazil but now they are all over the place.

Gregg has been debated endlessly here before as you know. I'm pretty confident it was not just gear, just not possible regardless of amount. Big A stated that his arms were 100% NOT possible with SEO either, regardless of amount. He was sure it was implants. I'm not sure of that on account of how uneven and lumply it looked. He injected something in there, what I don't know but it was not just the 2 grams of EQ and prop or whatever the hell he claimed.

The vast majority of people cannot even imagine how much SEO you need to enter to get 1 inch, e.g. in the circumference of the arm - these are simply unimaginable amounts.

Yes I saw from you log what kind of gains you got from what kind of volume of SEO. Maybe it's pretty individual and depends on bodypart but some of these gear site injection gains seem somewhat suspect to me. Syntherol is MCT with silica so it stays in there longer too. I mean I haven't done SEO but I've shot my ass with 6ml weekly before and my ass doesn't look like Ernie's triceps lol.
Though Dusty said he put more in his delts but it didn't "take" so maybe it does depend on bodypart.

Has any popular bodybuilder or popular freak ever admitted to using SEO or implants? Only Rich Piana I think, but there are tons of examples of guys who have done it or are highly suspected of doing it, but will deny it to death, like Ohearn and his use of gear. The same with the DNP, how many competitors have recognized its use?

All other drugs seem fine, but even in hardcore-underground circles, there are methods that no one wants to accept or acknowledge. I guess it's about maintaining a status or image, yeah, even those guys who seem to be open and don't care about anything... are hiding things.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131