over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

East Coast Gyno surgeon & pricing?

Unstopppable1

Registered
Newbies
After doing some research on this board and other places I decided to move forward with Gyno surgery. I made sure to find a doc that had a great track record and was able to remove the glands/sculpt the chest cosmetically without any issues.

Based on what I read, Dr.Blau used to be the man, but unfortunately his prices exceeds $10K, his quality has decreased recently and I heard horror stories of a few botched jobs.

Dr. Maffei was HIGHLY recommended and I spoke to a few board members who had a Great experience and recently paid $5K for everything.

I was excited to hear this and set up a consult with him, only to be given a price of $10K for the gyno procedure.

At $5K I was ready to go, but I'm def not doing it for double the price. Also he said that he does not take out the Full Gland which is a bit risky if my estrogen gets elevated again and the gyno returns. I am also paying for the peace of mind of not worrying about excess aromatization.

I saw incredible before/afters with Dr. Asare located here in Manhattan. He has a unique procedure and wants to take the Full Gland out. He quoted me at $7200. Which was the lowest of the of the "skilled gyno docs".

I wish I could use my health insurance to pay a portion of the fee. I pay an arm and a leg for my premium and I hardly use it.

All but 1 doc accepted insurance which would pay partial for the Gyno surgery. But out of pocket, I'd still be paying $7,000+.

I was curious if anyone had a recommendation for a good doc for a decent price?

My gyno is not too terrible and to me paying $5K cash is the ideal range for what I'm dealing with.

Figured I'd ask here to see if there is anyone else I can have a consult with?

If the quality is legit & the price is right, I'd even travel out to a great Doc.

Asare isn't board certified which is generally a red flag.

There is no one better and priced more reasonably than Maffei. Had mine done back in February and I could not be more pleased with the results, healed fantastically with no scarring. I was doing arms and easy legs within 2-3 days of the procedure and back doing chest inside of 2 weeks.

After doing some research on this board and other places I decided to move forward with Gyno surgery. I made sure to find a doc that had a great track record and was able to remove the glands/sculpt the chest cosmetically without any issues.

Based on what I read, Dr.Blau used to be the man, but unfortunately his prices exceeds $10K, his quality has decreased recently and I heard horror stories of a few botched jobs.

Dr. Maffei was HIGHLY recommended and I spoke to a few board members who had a Great experience and recently paid $5K for everything.

I was excited to hear this and set up a consult with him, only to be given a price of $10K for the gyno procedure.

At $5K I was ready to go, but I'm def not doing it for double the price. Also he said that he does not take out the Full Gland which is a bit risky if my estrogen gets elevated again and the gyno returns. I am also paying for the peace of mind of not worrying about excess aromatization.

I saw incredible before/afters with Dr. Asare located here in Manhattan. He has a unique procedure and wants to take the Full Gland out. He quoted me at $7200. Which was the lowest of the of the "skilled gyno docs".

I wish I could use my health insurance to pay a portion of the fee. I pay an arm and a leg for my premium and I hardly use it.

All but 1 doc accepted insurance which would pay partial for the Gyno surgery. But out of pocket, I'd still be paying $7,000+.

My gyno is not too terrible and to me paying $5K cash is the ideal range for what I'm dealing with.

If the quality is legit & the price is right, I'd even travel out to a great Doc.
I hear you on the insurance, we have to pay $18000 out of pocket before they cover a penny..................that's all I can say without going on a political rant lol.

It would not surprise me that like everything else in the world the average cost of gyno surgery has gone up considerably. It seems like $5000 has been the rough price for like two decades and an increase is almost overdue by normal inflation standards. For ten grand I would think you might be able to find a qualified and experienced surgeon out of the country and probably could take a real nice trip with the surgery for less than 10,000.

I hear you on the insurance, we have to pay $18000 out of pocket before they cover a penny..................that's all I can say without going on a political rant lol.

It would not surprise me that like everything else in the world the average cost of gyno surgery has gone up considerably. It seems like $5000 has been the rough price for like two decades and an increase is almost overdue by normal inflation standards. For ten grand I would think you might be able to find a qualified and experienced surgeon out of the country and probably could take a real nice trip with the surgery for less than 10,000.
what country?

what country?
No idea. I just know you can fly to Puerto Vallarta and get a years worth of GH, 2iu/day, and a week long stay at a resort for about $7500 not including flight. Its the same place Ronnie gets his stem cells at..........PV is where I would start my search as they are a huge medical tourist destination these days.

No idea. I just know you can fly to Puerto Vallarta and get a years worth of GH, 2iu/day, and a week long stay at a resort for about $7500 not including flight. Its the same place Ronnie gets his stem cells at..........PV is where I would start my search as they are a huge medical tourist destination these days.
that's a terrible price for 7 kits of GH and a week vacation.

I had mine done by Dr. Fielding like 15 years back.. did an amazing job. I paid like 2k.. lol

that's a terrible price for 7 kits of GH and a week vacation.
If you know of a better price for PHARMA WITH LEGAL SCRIPT then I'm all ears. You cant compare the black market to scripted as they simply are not the same.

I just did a quick check and it works out 6250/720= $8.60/iu plus 7 days six-night stay at a resort not factored in.

If you know of a LEGAL scripted pharma gh for less in the states do share. I know the legality is not a second thought to some but crossing that line is simply not an option for some of us and it certainly comes at a price just like test cyp from a clinic costs significantly more.

If you know of a better price for PHARMA WITH LEGAL SCRIPT then I'm all ears. You cant compare the black market to scripted as they simply are not the same.

I just did a quick check and it works out 6250/720= $8.60/iu plus 7 days six-night stay at a resort not factored in.

If you know of a LEGAL scripted pharma gh for less in the states do share. I know the legality is not a second thought to some but crossing that line is simply not an option for some of us and it certainly comes at a price just like test cyp from a clinic costs significantly more.
Sucks that the black market GH you get is not as good as pharma but the shit I inject is literally as good as pharma GH.

To be clear I DO NOT look negatively at anyone for how they procure products. ALL of this should be legal for grown-ass adults, period. I personally have little risk tolerance due to career and potential license loss.

Sucks that the black market GH you get is not as good as pharma but the shit I inject is literally as good as pharma GH.
It's not a quality issue, I don't have any UG hgh. It's a potential legal issue that prevents me. I know we have FANTASTIC hgh here and I would absolutely order with confidence were it not for that little piece of paper called a script. It's a legal thing not quality.

Curious which black market GH you are referring to? I used Providers black tops and Qtropin. Both worked great!

I know this is a old thread but if my doc does good I will inbox you his name. He’s done hundreds of gynecomastia procedures and is suppose to be one of the best on the east coast. Said he’s very rarely ever had a recurrence after he preformed surgery.

Marwan Khalifeh in McLean Va. badass surgeon for gyno and awesome pricing that won’t be beat !!

T
Marwan Khalifeh in McLean Va. badass surgeon for gyno and awesome pricing that won’t be beat !!
The average price in Romania is 1720 euros.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131