advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eating more beef in place of chicken....

Know likes pork tenderloin as a option?

Affordable, high in protein, low in fat and great on the BBQ

Yeah, dude idk whats up with these weirdos not eating pork

Tenderloin is usually double the price of chicken breast at my local grocery store so I only buy it when the sale is really good

Tenderloin is usually double the price of chicken breast at my local grocery store so I only buy it when the sale is really good

lacking important aminos and wil make you eat even more,not as satiating as beef or chicken which comes 2nd

Well, red meat contains high amount of iron. High levels of iron can lead to an increase in HH.

As for the red meat and cholesterol, this is purely personal experience. Noticed a negative change in lipids when I started incorporating red meat 8oz 2-3x per day.

10x for that, I knew it,but I do not eat more than once a day beef, sometimes I do go a bit more though,not lately

egss? do you eat them? checked bloods? just curious

I eat beef everyday I'm not big on fish so it's beef 5 times a day and I love it .

If i skip a couple or few days or not eating beef I seem to feel weaker. I feel stronger when I eat beef. I eat the lean 97/3 % which costs like five or six dollars a pound at wal mart so I try and limit to about half a pound a day. Somedays I may skip

As for tilipa yeah if its not wild caught its not so good for you. Evan Centopani did some great videos on this earlier in his career as he lives where they catch or import fresh fish and showed him buying a bunch. Cod is good, any wild caught fish

some good recipes and spices make bland stuff taste nice and take that blandness out of dieting aggressively. Ms Dash is my girlfriend right now :)

Same here, need beef in my diet or I feel run down. Can substitute with lamb or kangaroo and get that same boosted feeling, which is good because they are walking/hopping around my farm for free. But still crave beef after a while.

Sirloin steak is almost as lean as chicken and a much better muscle builder

I'd say have the best of both worlds and have both...At least you should have some beef on the post-workout meal

It doesn't digest well for me , if i eat 12 oz tenderloin vs 12 oz top sirloin i feel full for alot longer and get terrible gas from the pork.

It's absolutely delicious and i never pass up pork especially when you smoke a whole hog but as far as daily i just can't.

we eat Goat a good bit as well as deer and it does down just fine , I've eaten horse a bunch of times over seas and it never gave me any issues. I've eaten lamb and sheep but limited so i can't really say i like it or not , taste was decent.

Again i personally feel like if you don't digest it well then its not worth the hassle of fitting it into your diet , which is why i don't eat eice , or oats very often at all. i feel way better getting carbs from fryits and yams
know a couple guys that do full 16 week prep on just fish , chicken and turkey breast , they get pealed and are plenty big so i don't think adding some beef would make a huge difference in their physique.

It doesn't digest well for me , if i eat 12 oz tenderloin vs 12 oz top sirloin i feel full for alot longer and get terrible gas from the pork.

It's absolutely delicious and i never pass up pork especially when you smoke a whole hog but as far as daily i just can't.

we eat Goat a good bit as well as deer and it does down just fine , I've eaten horse a bunch of times over seas and it never gave me any issues. I've eaten lamb and sheep but limited so i can't really say i like it or not , taste was decent.

Again i personally feel like if you don't digest it well then its not worth the hassle of fitting it into your diet , which is why i don't eat eice , or oats very often at all. i feel way better getting carbs from fryits and yams
know a couple guys that do full 16 week prep on just fish , chicken and turkey breast , they get pealed and are plenty big so i don't think adding some beef would make a huge difference in their physique.

I agree completely. I don't eat oats or brown rice for this reason as well

Reading some replies makes me think about better cheaper sources, but ned to validate the quality of the protein. Down here we have Alligator, Snake, Raccon, Squirrel, Turtle. :D:D

Just giving you a hard time. If it doesnt sit well with ya, fuck it haha

Curious though, something like a pork tenderloin doesnt digest well but does something like pork shoulder cooked over the span of 12 hours or so make a difference?

Just giving you a hard time. If it doesnt sit well with ya, fuck it haha

Curious though, something like a pork tenderloin doesnt digest well but does something like pork shoulder cooked over the span of 12 hours or so make a difference?

Nope it gives me terrible gas and keeps me full or hrs.
i suffer through it though cause it taste amazing , especially with some blackberry/bourbon sauce.!!!
Bacon in the only thing thay doesn't seem to bother me but im not eating 12-16 ounces at a sitting , generally just 3-4 slices.

so is it the iron that raises hema/hemo.... from beef?

or is it the fat(unhealthy) one in these farmed raised beef herds? that raises cholesterol as someone above pointed out and tested?

could deer be a better choice in regards to the 2nd as it is very lean although I tend to cut off all the fat in beef?

or vary both mixed with chicken/egg whites(only)

waiting for someone to say red met does not do that even though I know I should not eat red meat mainly

Last edited:
Chicken is always in the Diet for me. I'll replace a couple chicken meals with extra lean ground turkey and I have a couple beef meals a week. If I add alot of beef my cholesterol gets bad. Especially I got tren in the blood.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131