over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EMERALD CUP!

xcelbeyond said:
Were you there Brad, I was looking 4 you and couldn't find you?

The first callout for LtHvy could have been a national lineup. TP4 u - you need to keep your lip zipped if you were not there. You can't tell a whole lot from pictures. I know that most people are self proclaimed experts and feel the need to verbalize their insecurities but to make comments as you've done is very childish.

How's this for a critique based on pictures. Based on the comp pictures I've seen of you, wouldn't have made the second lthvy callout!

Thats fair. You might just be right. Actually... i agree with u. Thing is, i havent had a full offseason until now and even the judges said i should NEVER have been a light heavy. With that in mind, i dont think il ever compete against those guys since il be a heavyweight from now on.. plan to be 215-220ish on stage this year... we shall see but thanx for the motivation i could always use it ;)

BRADHOLLIBAUGH said:
Ok Steak if I am shrinking its you vs me at the buffet this weekend!;) .See ya this weekend buddy!
Brad

B,

Well I was not refering to your belly...that bad boy gets bigger everytime I see it :D :D :D :D :D

X if ya missed BRAD, he was the big beefy fella in the XXS blue shirt HAHAHA!!! See you at the EMPIRE

Steak Helmet said:
B,

Well I was not refering to your belly...that bad boy gets bigger everytime I see it :D :D :D :D :D

I think you're referring to what's hanging below my belly:D ...You need to quit spying on me at the urinal!

I remember one year when people laughed at a guy that was up on stage that was 6'2" 285lbs...he was about 23% body fat, but he had lost 175lbs and was doing the show for motivation...some people in the crowd were laughing and I said in a loud voice...pretty funny how people can sit down here and laugh at guy that has worked hard in a year to lose 175ish pounds and no one down here has the nuts to get up there in their posing trunks.

It is sad that people have to knock others when they are at the top...I think it is in some peoples nature to just bash others that have got to a point that only others can dream about. Yeah pick out flaws and places where someone can improve, but do not bash that person to the point you think he should not have even stepped on stage.

BRADHOLLIBAUGH said:
Steak Helmet said:
B,

I think you're referring to what's hanging below my belly:D ...You need to quit spying on me at the urinal!

I was getting worried there...you were giving VULGAR the sexy eye along with some dance moves that made him red in the face...I am sure the nipple twisting was the estrogen kicking in :p :p

Steak Helmet said:
BRADHOLLIBAUGH said:
I was getting worried there...you were giving VULGAR the sexy eye along with some dance moves that made him red in the face...I am sure the nipple twisting was the estrogen kicking in :p :p
Well Vulgar is my 1st conquest this weekend and doubt he will be able to walk much after the show and looks like your in line for my second conquest of the evening.I have one suggestion for you...Bring lot's of pain killers!
Remember no pain ,no gain..lol.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH, I woudl have to say you do not have enough friends to go there AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

FIGURE OVERALL WINNNER!!

here this should take our minds off all the harsh words

Attachments

• IMG_0971.JPG
    IMG_0971.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 145
ANOTHER a few days before the show :)5' 8 3/4"

Attachments

• andrea_012[1].JPG
    andrea_012[1].JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 146
Nice!! Leave it to Steakhelmet to save the thread! :p
Good pictures buddy, thanks for sharing.

LOOK AT THAT PERVERT!!!!!! I am sure we all know who that guy is??

Attachments

• IMG_0964.JPG
    IMG_0964.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 141
Dangkolo said:
:eek: All I wanted to know was the men's results. I did not know that this would be such a sensitive subject.

Look at what you started! :D

Steak I think that was just the tall winner, the overall was in a red two piece.

LOL

lynx said:

Steak I think that was just the tall winner, the overall was in a red two piece.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lOl!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BRADHOLLIBAUGH said:
Steak Helmet said:
Well Vulgar is my 1st conquest this weekend and doubt he will be able to walk much after the show and looks like your in line for my second conquest of the evening.I have one suggestion for you...Bring lot's of pain killers!
Remember no pain ,no gain..lol.

Easy...pump the brakes Stryker! You've tried before and never succeeded so just give up and move on to Steak Helmet's purple headed yogurt slinger!

Steak Helmet said:
LOOK AT THAT PERVERT!!!!!! I am sure we all know who that guy is??

Hey now why did you have to post that one...you know I was woking hard back there!!

VULGAR, was running around like a chicken with his head cut off...but he had time to stop and hug some HOTTIES that he knew.

I thought that one was funny....checking out the booty.

BRad is out of control...you know he will be slipping a ROOFIE in your drink this weekend.

THE DAMN SHOW IS SOLD OUT FOR THIS WEEKEND...SHYTBALLS

lynx said:

ahhh ok, for some reason I thought she won the overall too...oooooops that is what I get for looking at all the tan women back stage and not watching the stage.

Steak Helmet said:
VULGAR, was running around like a chicken with his head cut off...but he had time to stop and hug some HOTTIES that he knew.

I thought that one was funny....checking out the booty.

BRad is out of control...you know he will be slipping a ROOFIE in your drink this weekend.

THE DAMN SHOW IS SOLD OUT FOR THIS WEEKEND...SHYTBALLS

Call me when you get there and I'll get you in.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131