over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EMERALD CUP!

Dangkolo

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anybody know the results for the Emerald Cup mens???

Dangkolo said:
Anybody know the results for the Emerald Cup mens???

**broken link removed**

OVERALL WINNER

Edited out of respect. Congrats to the winner.

Attachments

• QW5Q6936.jpg
    QW5Q6936.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:
ok this is a joke right?????????? Besides the two light heavies... that show was a JOOKEEE. Look at the heavies! OMG isnt the emerald cup supposed to be GOOD? Looks like two guys in the whole show actually dieted hard

we just had a local show (the metrolina) saturday that had better competition than that

thats pitiful :eek:

granted...there were more people in the emerald...but i KNOW the guy who won the middleweight in the metrolina would have EASILY taken the overall :eek:

Now watch next year it will be stacked!
everyone thinks, Damn I coulda won that thing :)

hell i might enter!! :p

a better pic...

Attachments

• winner.jpg
    winner.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 475
Last edited:

SVFootball said:
we just had a local show (the metrolina) saturday that had better competition than that

thats pitiful :eek:

granted...there were more people in the emerald...but i KNOW the guy who won the middleweight in the metrolina would have EASILY taken the overall :eek:

|--[\\\\]>-------- Did you see my buddy i helped prep for the heavies? big korean guy? he's the one that owns that gym i was talking to you about in NC! i know your friend won the show, but my guy did get robbed...:p

I was there for prejudging and of course the evening show. I kept commenting on his " guttage" control thru out the night, but he was a thick brickhouse. He was not my winner. This by far was not the best Emerald Cup lineup. I was kind of disappointed overall with show, especially being the 25th Anniversary. The overall Woman's winner looked incredible. My pick for winner was Curtis Montgomery, the middleweight winner. The lightheavies lineup had almost 30 guys. My sometimes training partner Kevin King dropped down to 4th in the superheavies. I guess so when you only diet for 4 weeks and decide to do a show just because you can. He actually won the heavies, and almost won the overall 2 years ago at the same show after taking 3 years off and only training for 3 months. He is one of those genetic freaks.

come on...that dude looked crazy. only a LH!!

the middleweight guy couldnt touch him. IMO

I 'm with rajjin

:D I 'm with rajjin on his comment, That is funny, funny, funny!:p So true....

db006 said:
come on...that dude looked crazy. only a LH!!

the middleweight guy couldnt touch him. IMO

the middleweight guy i was talking about was in a local show...not that one...so u cant compare them

and BBA....yes i saw him...good job with him...and idk about him being robbed...

have you seen any pics from the show?

Wow. :confused:

The Asian guy looked good, but his legs were very weak. I thought at first he might have it until he did his routine and I had a look at his legs.

The LH winner Nate had a good package, just could NOT control his stomach which was too bad.

I had the SHW winning the show, politics won this show IMHO, as the SHW had a great package and was dry, no gut either.

I was utterly disgusted with the judging for the Heavyweight class. WTF?!?! F'ing ridiculous, my buddy John Smith didnt even make the top 5 and I promise he should of been 1st in that class. I have eyes and something was twisted about that judging. It makes me not want to compete at that show when I feel Im of caliber. I believe the SHW should have taken this whole show due to his overall balance, size , condition etc.... no, he wasnt a little LHW bulldog, but he was thick enough to win this. My .2 cents

The judging at the show was good...Ltheavy winner deseved the show and if the super heavy was just a tad drier it could of been a different outcome.Top 2 in the light heavies would do well nationally.Super heavy winner has a ton of potential as well.
The middles and especially the light heavies were tough classes.The light heavy class was one of the best I have ever seen at this show(25 or more in this class).Heavies and super heavies were down this year especially the heavyweight class.
It's alway's a well attended show with lot's of pros in attendance & enjoyable weekend.
Brad

I agree 100%

BRADHOLLIBAUGH said:
The judging at the show was good...Ltheavy winner deseved the show and if the super heavy was just a tad drier it could of been a different outcome.Top 2 in the light heavies would do well nationally.Super heavy winner has a ton of potential as well.
The middles and especially the light heavies were tough classes.The light heavy class was one of the best I have ever seen at this show(25 or more in this class).Heavies and super heavies were down this year especially the heavyweight class.
It's alway's a well attended show with lot's of pros in attendance & enjoyable weekend.
Brad
i thought it was a great show...besides the HW class it was pretty tough competition throughout. That SHW was insane, he looked great from the front, with a great tight midsection.. and some big ol' wheels on him. Mo (got 2nd in SHW) looked good as well...and seemed like a really nice guy when i met him. the LHW completely deserved the show, and the black guy that got 2nd looked great as well...they really ran them through the mandatories...the guys looked exhausted by the end.

i had the chance to meet Vulgardisplay, and Hirambiff...both extremely nice guys! vulgardisplay let nuthinbutapeanut and i backstage while phil heath and toney freeman were pumping up and let me tell you...toney freeman is NOT messing around!!! the guy is looking amazing, and put on a great routine during the night show. heath looked really good too, but i was not as impressed as i thought i would be by him.

Last edited:
I am willing to bet that those of you that negatively commented about this show without actually being there could never in your wildest dreams beat the top 2 in the light heavies nor even place at this show.
You guy's ought to spend less time on the internet cutting down fellow bodybuilders and more time training..I find some of your clueless comment's pathetic.The light heavy winner was incredible and the deserving winner. It's appauling that some of you guy's look for the worst picture of someone then post it and make fun of guy.I have a phrase for that and I call it "internet cowards".
You disrespectful types ought to find a more constructive life and maybe you should concentrate more on judging yourself harshly and not other's.
For those of you with class...All my best to you,
Brad
P.S.You types are the exact reason I have very little to do with bothering to be a part of sites like this.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner