over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

enlarged prostate,what gear

Wana B Big

Registered
what gear does not enlarge youre prostate,and how would you stack a low androgen-- dht derived stack,to muscle up on

Any DHT related products(winstrol,masteron,proviron)-or anything that your body converts to DHT(individualy different)-would affect it.just use AVODART to help it.

DHT

Testosterone and related steroids are converted in the body to DHT (Dihydrotestosterone)by an enzyme called 5-Alpha reductase. From Anabolics,9th ed., pg. 14. DHT causes prostate enlargement and baldness. Nandrolone does not convert to DHT. However, when you use Avodart which blocks the 5-AR enzyme, this allows nandrolone to be converted to DHT. Since everyone uses some testosterone with nandrolone in a cycle, it is kind of a win-no win situation. Using oxandrolone(Anavar) with nandrolone could be a possible solution.

I use saw palmetto with great success to protect my prostate. Been using long enough to have a melon size prostate. Had a check up a few months back and my doc said that my prostate is normal size. When I use masteron I do feel my urine flow tighten up a bit.

the debate continues, i think estrogen plays a biger role in prostate enlargement than most peaple think, think about it test does'nt just turn to dht but estro as well, plus estro upregulates androgen and igf1 reseptors. why is it that most man with prostate problems are old man? old man produce less test more estro ?????:rolleyes: to avoid prostate problems i'd say deca only @400-600mgs per week plus estrogen inhibitors,letro,anastrazole and exemestane. please think about this post before you argue with me!:D this is just my thoughts!.

the debate continues, i think estrogen plays a biger role in prostate enlargement than most peaple think, think about it test does'nt just turn to dht but estro as well, plus estro upregulates androgen and igf1 reseptors. why is it that most man with prostate problems are old man? old man produce less test more estro ?????:rolleyes: to avoid prostate problems i'd say deca only @400-600mgs per week plus estrogen inhibitors,letro,anastrazole and exemestane. please think about this post before you argue with me!:D this is just my thoughts!.

Not arguing with you just think that deca alone plus letro = no love

Testosterone and related steroids are converted in the body to DHT (Dihydrotestosterone)by an enzyme called 5-Alpha reductase. From Anabolics,9th ed., pg. 14. DHT causes prostate enlargement and baldness. Nandrolone does not convert to DHT. However, when you use Avodart which blocks the 5-AR enzyme, this allows nandrolone to be converted to DHT. Since everyone uses some testosterone with nandrolone in a cycle, it is kind of a win-no win situation. Using oxandrolone(Anavar) with nandrolone could be a possible solution.

This is an interesting post.

I've got a few questions:

1. Rather than use a lot of Deca with a lot of Test & then use Avodart to avoid aromatization & get DHT conversion from the Avodart + Deca, wouldn't it be better to use less Test with some Aromasin to avoid estro related gyno & use a lot more Deca with Prami to counter prolactin related gyno?

2. Is Avodart the major culprit there? I mean, do other AIs also allow Deca to convert into DHT?

3. Why would Anavar & Deca be a good substitute for Test & Deca? (Did I understand that correctly? Is that what you meant?)

I use saw palmetto with great success to protect my prostate. Been using long enough to have a melon size prostate. Had a check up a few months back and my doc said that my prostate is normal size. When I use masteron I do feel my urine flow tighten up a bit.

I had heard that Saw Palmetto inhibits gains so I'm curious to hear if you've found that to be true in your case?

Did your lab rat's AAS related gains reduce when Palmetto was added to the supps?

Any DHT related products(winstrol,masteron,proviron)-or anything that your body converts to DHT(individualy different)-would affect it.just use AVODART to help it.

Very solid advice right there. Any androgenic aas or dht derived aas will enlarge your prostate. The only aas I can think of that are not in this category are deca and eq.

dutasteride (avodart) won't help with prostate problems due to already 5-alpha reduced steroids, like masteron or winstrol. saw palmetto won't either.

Taba seems to have experienced the opposite results.

I don't know if he had great results with saw palmetto when using that particular steroids that I mentioned (5-alpha reduced). Maybe he had, but he didn't say that. He mentioned though that his urine flow tightened up a bit on Masteron - I'm assuming he was using palmetto ...

Ive tried saw palmetto a few times and it always gave me sore nipples. Strange but true.

man bad memory sucks i'm trying to remember a piece written by william llewllyn where he talked about a study where man who had their test supresd and given dht to replace their androgen and then had their prostate cheked for any changes and their prostate didnt change but actualy reduced in size. by the way the study was done on man with prostate cancer! is there someone who has read and remembers this?:confused:

man bad memory sucks i'm trying to remember a piece written by william llewllyn where he talked about a study where man who had their test supresd and given dht to replace their androgen and then had their prostate cheked for any changes and their prostate didnt change but actualy reduced in size. by the way the study was done on man with prostate cancer! is there someone who has read and remembers this?:confused:

Even if it was written by Llewllyn, he isn't a medical professional, therefore, his article can't be considered a credible source.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws