over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eq at moderate vs very high dosages

I've ran eq from 300mg to almost 2g with various cycles. I find overall it helps with keeping me tighter. The effects however are very subtle (i.e alittle fuller and less water), and not a huge strength or size increase. 600-900mg/wk added to any cycle will make it better over a long period. If cost and side effects aren't a issue then its worthwhile to run.

For me it never gave me significant hct, bp, or anxiety issues. The other weirdly positive effect is it seems to help with my lower back pain. I see and get trigger/cortisone injections regularly from a pain doc. This could just be placebo but I just notice I feel less pain and a bit looser when I add back in eq.

I've ran eq from 300mg to almost 2g with various cycles. I find overall it helps with keeping me tighter. The effects however are very subtle (i.e alittle fuller and less water), and not a huge strength or size increase. 600-900mg/wk added to any cycle will make it better over a long period. If cost and side effects aren't a issue then its worthwhile to run.

For me it never gave me significant hct, bp, or anxiety issues. The other weirdly positive effect is it seems to help with my lower back pain. I see and get trigger/cortisone injections regularly from a pain doc. This could just be placebo but I just notice I feel less pain and a bit looser when I add back in eq.

Did you feel the muscle you did add was quality? Stacking 600mg with 500mg of Test for my bulk. Kickstart with anadrol.

I have run EQ on and off over the years and gotten nothing from it. Every once in a while I will try it again and give it another chance, but the results are the same. I greatly prefer Deca - my favorite anabolic.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

havent used bold in a long time but used it a lot for years up to about 2g wk for extended periods.

always liked it and plan to revisit some small doses here in the near future.
cant say i ever noticed many sides from it.

The best EQ I ever had was Vet. grade from South America. I wonder if it is still sold? Ganabol or sometimes Maxigan.
**broken link removed**

I love EQ in general and when I use it it is always with a moderate dose test,(200 mg. cyp per week) with 200 mg per week eq. I god great harndess and vascularity with low water retention and significant dtrength gain. Cycle ran for 16 weeks. Ganabol was the shit also and I would definitely like to know if it is still produced.

I even bought the EQ raw from China more than 10 years ago and did homebrew. It still wasn't as strong as that vet stuff back in the late 90s I had. im like you, what the heck!

Why does this have to be and it should be the opposite. Right? Take flower for example. Its almost too potent now.

does anyone think the reason people don't see much from EQ is because they run so much test with it? its hard to see the EQ when you run 1g test and blow up on water, the EQ can't keep you tight

id imagine someone running high test,anadrol, EQ would help keep them tight. god bless anyone that runs test, deca, and an oral that would distend be beyond believe.

EQ may look better at say 1500mg, with 500mg test, 300mg mast

just a theory

I've gone as high as 3200mg eq/wk..
Everything I ate turned to LBM and in fact it became difficult to gain weight. Basically had a pump all day. But I would get winded doing the simplest chores yet somehow my lifting endurance went through the roof.
Comparable to a moderately high dose of tren IMO without the night sweats and irritability.
I would say I hit a point of diminishing returns around 2000.. where 3200 was better but maybe only another 10-15% boost even with the 50% boost in dose.
I wouldn't recommend going that high. I find it better stacked with out compounds.

I've gone as high as 3200mg eq/wk..
Everything I ate turned to LBM and in fact it became difficult to gain weight. Basically had a pump all day. But I would get winded doing the simplest chores yet somehow my lifting endurance went through the roof.
Comparable to a moderately high dose of tren IMO without the night sweats and irritability.
I would say I hit a point of diminishing returns around 2000.. where 3200 was better but maybe only another 10-15% boost even with the 50% boost in dose.
I wouldn't recommend going that high. I find it better stacked with out compounds.

I had a similar experience running only EQ, but it was that Maxigan and one other brand, both Vet grade stuff from South America back in the late 90s. All I was taking was the EQ, not even testosterone with it.

It was only 50 mg/wl, so I think I was taking 3 shots a week, 3 ccs each. So that is 150 mgx3 for a total of 450 mg/wk. That's all I took.

I was putting on lean BM like you said and not a whole bunch of weight. I got leaner too, and good strength gains along with some endurance. It was similar to tren like you say, but the sides weren't near as bad. I really liked it.

I have run EQ on and off over the years and gotten nothing from it. Every once in a while I will try it again and give it another chance, but the results are the same. I greatly prefer Deca - my favorite anabolic.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yep. Deca > EQ.

Okay, I've run a shit ton of EQ in my day. For me, it's more of a cosmetic drug. I never really saw any real noticeable gains on high doses. My arms looked like a road atlas.....I always had people making comments about how freaky they are. For gains, it's worthless in my experience, but my buddy disagrees.

I took 1200 a week a few years ago. It was ok, but I've made better body comp gains off of test npp and dhb. My blood pressure was higher on eq then others as well. I would only be interested in doing a different ester honestly.

Yeah, DHB is like a harder and faster Eq, IMHO no need to mega dose Eq with DHB available.

600mg-1g is the range when I run EQ in my blasts.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws