over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ or Primobolan

Sparkplug

Registered
I know this has been asked before but wanted to know what you guys preferred with a 16 wk cutting cycle of winstrol?

You would probably see more dramatic results if its just 16 weeks if using EQ over Primo, but since its a cutting cycle EQ really increases hunger and can make the diet more difficult. Personally If cost was the same, I would probably go with a high dose of primo over EQ.

Thanks Big Dave! Are saying run the Primo longer if cost isn't an issue?

i think primo and eq will give similar results.

BUT I really think primo is a great idea for cutting and gaining lean, and more permanent gains than some other compounds.

PRIMO is DHT based
WINSTROL is DHT based

EQ is TEST based

eq will give similar results to primo and is more cost efficient

also if you are using winny you already have a DHT compound, adding EQ (test based) would be a better idea than adding another DHT (primo)

:cool:primo all the way,but you will need at least 300mg weekly to see good results,peace:D

That's very helpful my brothers in aiding my decision of purchase. I have never used Primo and was wonder if it was worth the expense. I was wonder if 300mg's of Primo at 16 weeks would be enough to see any substantial gains.

Jersey why do you feel Masteron is a better choice? I have no experience with it. Can you give some insight?

masteron wont be noticed unless your really close to contest shape. primo from past experience is ok..but hard to find real. eq is not. if your diet is on point id go with eq personally.

Cool side to EQ, at least for women, my fbb friend who is running it says it's making her hair really long and healthy and shiny. Makes sense, it's for horses, and it improves their manes and tails.
I'd go with EQ. I've done primo and I had to be in contest shape to notice anything, it gave me a lot of hardness and vascularity but I gained nada on it. EQ I'm gaining on slowly but steadily and I just take an appetite suppressant. Much cheaper too.

wish i could give feedback, i love eq prolly my fav compound, but this time around i went with primo to see what the real diff is we will see. im taking 600 mg a week so i should see something good if its real i hope it is.!!

From the sounds of things EQ is good stuff. I am a hard gainer and approx. 10% body fat. Pretty good genetics and try to eat clean most of the time. Economically the EQ is sounding better.

for cutting primo/anavar is better, EQ just opens up appetite way too much for me to diet on, while var actually suppresses appetite both var/primo are also mildly anti estrogenic so they help to shed the fat, toss in some A-dex or nolva and you cut faster.

Plus 16 weeks EQ will fuck with your hemocrit, so you might have to give blood to fix that.

best cutters (diet always being key)

anavar
primo
proviron
masteron
winstrol
anadrol50

or find some 1test cyp, better than both of those other compounds

EQ for vascularity. Primo for less body fat. Depends on what you want.
I get bad hunger pains from EQ but everyones different

Masteron is a good alternative to primo. Very low sides (doubles as a anti-estrogen) awesome compound

Last edited:
EQ will offer more bang for your buck. Primo is so expensive and you have to take to much to see any real benefits.

I am lucky that EQ does not affect my hunger...like some of my friends.

I agree with Eq over Primo , Eq being more cost effective and you never know if youre truly getting quality Primo

Schering Primobolan! No contest!

Obviously, for those of you choosing Equipoise over Primobolan, you've never used an equivalent dosage of SCHERING PRIMOBOLAN.

Primobolan is superior to Equipoise for lean muscle mass, definition, and decreases in body fat. Primobolan is slightly inferior for strength, and we all know nothing beats Equipoise for endurance.

For a bodybuilder(not an athlete), Primobolan is the wise choice every time.

I have just started Schering primo. My first time and only started a few days ago so can't comment yet. When I try certain new things I like to do them with a low dose of test so I can see what differences/results they bring.

Anyway I would pick primo if cost wasn't an issue (seeing results on other people etc). Instead of 300mg for 16 weeks I would do 400mg for 12weeks. Winny is gonna kill your joints. Have you used it before? Winny is the only thing I hate.

Druss's list was spot on. Masteron is one of my fav's. If I was to do a cutter I would probably go with test, mast and avar. Or adrol/dbol to help maintain/build muscle whilst losing bf.

I usually keep things simple but trying something different soon. Gonna do...

Weeks 1-8= Test C at 750mg per week
Weeks 1-8=Primo at 400mg per week
Weeks 4-8= Adrol at 50-100mg per day

Weeks= 9-13= Andromix (Test P, Tren A and Mast P each at 50mg per ml) at 1ml every day

I may carry on the primo till the end (at a higher dose) but will see how I feel.

The one after that will probably just be a simple 12 weeker with 500mg test e and 90mg avar every day.

The above cycle is gonna be done at the same time as a strict 12 week diet I have created. I will ease into my diet at about the week 4 mark. Adrol used to hopefully maintain muscle plus you feel like a beast in the gym on it. I should (hopefully) lose bodyfat as I increase lean muscle.

masteron wont be noticed unless your really close to contest shape. primo from past experience is ok..but hard to find real. eq is not. if your diet is on point id go with eq personally.

have you ever used masteron before? what do you mean you won't notice it unless you're 4% bodyfat? drostanolone [materon] is one of the most anabolic/androgenic hormones ever made, trust me real masteron will be felt a day or 2 after you shoot it, may be you mean that if you are not at 4% body fat masteron won't bind to the androgen receptors? can you elaborate?:confused:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws