over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equipose Question.

Chim Chim

Registered
Equipose is compareable to Deca. Eq. is slightly less anabolic, but slightly more androgen. With this being said. How compareable is the HPTA shutdown of equipose to deca. Deca is notorious for strong HPTA shutdown, something like 72% after 4-6 weeks from what i've read. Hence, Deca dick. I know most peoples fix for this would be test. How bout a mild androgen like proviron? Or do you even need it with equipose? Thanks all.

I hope some tells me what makes my thread a post for the beginners forum, and not for the pro muscle forum. It was moved 2 days ago, but no replies.

do you plan on taking it by itself or with a test? if u plan on doing a cycle test should be used with everyone ;)

do you plan on taking it by itself or with a test? if u plan on doing a cycle test should be used with everyone ;)
First off thanks for the reply. I may run it by it's self, my original post was asking people who have more experience with this aas if they thought the suppression of equipose by itself would warrant a second compound of a more androgenic nature. Explain to me why test should be run with every cycle? I have run multiple cycles with just strong anabolics, and had great gains. Also, retaining very high percentages of my gains.

first I do not consider EQ a strong anabolic, it is in fact weak on the anabolic scale. But since most aas will shut you down it is always a good practice to run some test on your cycles to keep your androgen level high. And test is one of the most powerful and effective aas to use anytime!!

First off thanks for the reply. I may run it by it's self, my original post was asking people who have more experience with this aas if they thought the suppression of equipose by itself would warrant a second compound of a more androgenic nature. Explain to me why test should be run with every cycle? I have run multiple cycles with just strong anabolics, and had great gains. Also, retaining very high percentages of my gains.

Not to change the subject but are you European? I have talked to some Euro guys who don't like to rely so heavily on testosterone and run mostly anabolics like deca, winstrol, trenbolone, primo, etc. They disagree with the idea of using heavy amounts of test. When you ran anabolics-only cycles what type of compounds did you use? Did your sex drive decline at all without testosterone?

first I do not consider EQ a strong anabolic, it is in fact weak on the anabolic scale. But since most aas will shut you down it is always a good practice to run some test on your cycles to keep your androgen level high. And test is one of the most powerful and effective aas to use anytime!!

Your right. in the large scheme of it. Equipose is not near as anabolic as tren, anavar, or d-bol. But compared to Test, which is the baseline for all aas to be measured by. Equipose is equivalent in its anabolic qualities, but half as androgenic. It is safe to say that it is twice anabolic as it is androgenic. Equipose has higher anabolic properties/purpose.

How much test is some test?

Not to change the subject but are you European? I have talked to some Euro guys who don't like to rely so heavily on testosterone and run mostly anabolics like deca, winstrol, trenbolone, primo, etc. They disagree with the idea of using heavy amounts of test. When you ran anabolics-only cycles what type of compounds did you use? Did your sex drive decline at all without testosterone?

No, i'm European. I don't even own a speedo. I have run deca, anavar, and d-bol only cycles. I didn't notice any sex drive decline with anavar. Deca, the 1st cycle no problems, then i got the notorious "deca dick" on the second cycle, but only after longterm use wks 12-16. I only used D-bol once, as my 1st cycle ever, before i knew anything about PCT. D-bol was great, but lost most of my gains without PCT. As you can imagine. I didn't use PCt with deca or anavar, no problems. I have used Test, i've never been over 200mg/wk. Made great gains. I just think that a lot of doses I see being used are extreme. Higher doses means more side affects, and then you need to take something to prevent the side affects. I don't think more is always better. Thats my feeling on it, but everyone has the right put into there bodies what they see fit.

No, i'm European. I don't even own a speedo. I have run deca, anavar, and d-bol only cycles. I didn't notice any sex drive decline with anavar. Deca, the 1st cycle no problems, then i got the notorious "deca dick" on the second cycle, but only after longterm use wks 12-16. I only used D-bol once, as my 1st cycle ever, before i knew anything about PCT. D-bol was great, but lost most of my gains without PCT. As you can imagine. I didn't use PCt with deca or anavar, no problems. I have used Test, i've never been over 200mg/wk. Made great gains. I just think that a lot of doses I see being used are extreme. Higher doses means more side affects, and then you need to take something to prevent the side affects. I don't think more is always better. Thats my feeling on it, but everyone has the right put into there bodies what they see fit.
How were your gains on these cycles? What were your stats before compared to now?

How were your gains on these cycles? What were your stats before compared to now?
Do u mean weight gains, or strength gains? I don't try to bulk when on. My goal is to drop a little weight and push my core lifts up as high as possible.

I don't even own a speedo.

:D :D :D

Back to your original question, I looked in Chemical Muscle Enhancement for some info. It says boldenone decreases HPTA function only "moderately", but in a dose-dependent manner. I think since it is less androgenic with lower estrogen and DHT conversion than testosterone, that this is probably true and boldenone would not cause severe shutdown like trenbolone or deca.

Back to your original question, I looked in Chemical Muscle Enhancement for some info. It says boldenone decreases HPTA function only "moderately", but in a dose-dependent manner. I think since it is less androgenic with lower estrogen and DHT conversion than testosterone, that this is probably true and boldenone would not cause severe shutdown like trenbolone or deca.

Thanks, Bro. I appreciate the info.

I agree with this but here is the problem. Since Eq is not as anabolic as say deca, you then need a higher dose or eq to get the good anabolic properties of this one. So shutdown is going to occur because it is dose related. Kind of a catch 22 really. At 200mg/wk shut down may be moderate but to get the same anabolic properties of a higher anabolic you then need to use 500mg/wk. I do not consider this to be a small or low dose. So shutdown will be just as hard as deca or tren. IMO. It would also be dependant on length of time on as well.

Oldfella

Would you say that Equipose is a suitable substitute for Deca. What would be a equivalent dose of Equipose to Deca 300mg. Your right about the catch 22. There is going to be suppression no matter what. I was thinking of proviron as androgen for it's SHGB affects and ability to help decrease HPTA shutdown. Also to prevent the old "floppy cock syndrome." Thanks for the feedback.

Facts

I hope u guys do really know that eq is stronger with less sides than deca on a anabilic/androgenic ratio perspective. So eq is not weaker than deca-its leaner dryer gains......Eq makes u really hard and veiny and increases ur intensity and strength and energy......remember its used for horses.....Where as deca gives more water weight etc....Lean the correct facts before you spit them !

* increases progestins which is what causes "dead dick". * causes fluid retention which may be lubricating to your joints and help stretch the fascia.

* on the other hand does not cause an increase in progestins - so no issues with the Johnson. * increases the synthesis of connective tissue (proline & hydroxyproline, etc.) & helps to actually strengthen the ligaments & tendons. It increases appetite, nitrogen retention and an increase in RBC's (good pumps & vascularity). While it is milder on the weight gain side (mostly due to a lack of bloating), it is also milder on the side effects. IMO it is one of the better compounds out there on a benefits vs. sides.
I have read that * is where the magic starts.
BTW, I don't see much need to run * if you are not supplementing you own body's natural sex hormone.

Last edited:
I hope u guys do really know that eq is stronger with less sides than deca on a anabilic/androgenic ratio perspective. So eq is not weaker than deca-its leaner dryer gains......Eq makes u really hard and veiny and increases ur intensity and strength and energy......remember its used for horses.....Where as deca gives more water weight etc....Lean the correct facts before you spit them !

DECA if more powerful mg for mg then EQ learn YOUR facts!

I don't consider eq or deca to be very androgenic.

I like to run them both slightly higher then average with low-dose test.

I just got off a 12 weeker with no acne any my fragile hairline didn't budge.

DECA if more powerful mg for mg then EQ learn YOUR facts!

In what way do you mean "powerful"? By how much weight or strength you gain mid-cycle or what you keep when its all over?

In what way do you mean "powerful"? By how much weight or strength you gain mid-cycle or what you keep when its all over?

eq did absolutely nothing for me exept make me really tired all the time. i could have slept 18 hours a day! i ran it for about 20 weeks with test. when i stopped the eq, nothing happened. it was like i was on a test only cycle for a long time. deca however makes me blow up and get crazy night sweats and gives me that "on" feeling. a friend of mine is the exact opposite! go figure!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear