over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ever hear of this whey isolate?

APW is crap. Said so in another thread, and tired of crossing this bridge cause I'm on my phone.

APW is crap. Said so in another thread, and tired of crossing this bridge cause I'm on my phone.

There are many good whey isolates you can find in any GNC or online . sometimes I purchase at prosource.net . This site carries a lot of good stuff , check it out .

There are many good whey isolates you can find in any GNC or online . sometimes I purchase at prosource.net . This site carries a lot of good stuff , check it out .

Yeah if you want to get butt raped by GNC prices.

APW is crap because it is affliated with ATW & MGN. Flavors are best tasting IMO, but it isn't WPI. Clumps exist, and you must drink it upon shaking it. You can't let it sit, cause the protein rises to the top. You can see the difference between it and a good quality like TP. Only thing with TP is the price is rather high. Outside of that, I'd go for it everyday. Making small orders with is not worth it, but I have to be smart with flavors. I'll go for an order when I have more cash and when I'm close to running out.

APW is crap because it is affliated with ATW & MGN. Flavors are best tasting IMO, but it isn't WPI. Clumps exist, and you must drink it upon shaking it. You can't let it sit, cause the protein rises to the top. You can see the difference between it and a good quality like TP. Only thing with TP is the price is rather high. Outside of that, I'd go for it everyday. Making small orders with is not worth it, but I have to be smart with flavors. I'll go for an order when I have more cash and when I'm close to running out.

I use my discount card and save 20% , and save quite a bit sometimes on stuff that's about expire . I don't use anything after the expiration date , although a clerk told me a long time ago everything in GNC is guaranteed to be good up to a year past the exp date and bullshit is what I think regarding that .

So you think its not really microfiltered isolate like they claim? If not what could it be?

Apparently they say the thickness is due to the xanthum gum added.

So you think its not really microfiltered isolate like they claim? If not what could it be?

I don't know. The guy I train with always gives me tips, etc. on the best protein powders, and what companies are affliated with what. And he says they basically went from ATW to MGN, broke off, and recreated APW, but will re-start MGN soon. So it's from the same family.

They have some defects; let the protein sit and it clumps, with certain batches/flavors you get a lime green mold-esque stains forming if you don't clean the shaker within minutes of drinking, etc. It's hit or miss really. But you cannot deny the taste and price...they are fantastic.

I wish I could afford TP. I just cannot commit to do bulk orders. I stick to XF, Myo(when I bulk I'll go to Myo), or even TruScience. I have TruScience Whey Isolate right now(6lbs for $40...vanilla is fantastic, it tastes just like vanilla) with TP Casein/Egg White as my MRP Whey(Choco Banana & Banana Bash).

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws