over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ever hear of this whey isolate?

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
I know we cant list non sponsor sites here so i'll just ask about this whey's quality. I've never heard of it. Its called ISO94 and it says

"Isolate's sole protein source is ISO94, a glutathione boosting multi-filtered pure protein. ISO94 contains protein fractions that are in part made up of an amino acid sequence that has been shown to be a glutathione precursor. Glutathione levels have been linked to anti-oxidant activity and immuno-enhancing capabilities."

I put a pic of the amino acid profile.

Attachments

• cheap-protein-powder-03.jpg
    cheap-protein-powder-03.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 748
Pure ion exchange, micro ultra filtered protein concentrate, Hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, Glutamine Peptides, Natural and Artificial flavor, Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Aspartame*

now your job is to try very hard to figure out the percentages of those or so screw it and just make it yourself which is very easy to do.

look very closely at the second ingredient because thats dirt cheap and its the second most volume in that product.....

Pure ion exchange, micro ultra filtered protein concentrate, Hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, Glutamine Peptides, Natural and Artificial flavor, Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Aspartame*

now your job is to try very hard to figure out the percentages of those or so screw it and just make it yourself which is very easy to do.

look very closely at the second ingredient because thats dirt cheap and its the second most volume in that product.....

where did you see it says "Pure ion exchange, micro ultra filtered protein concentrate, Hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, Glutamine Peptides, Natural and Artificial flavor, Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Aspartame*" It only said whey isolate and artifical flavor for the ingredients.

looks good. provided it meets label claims. 88% protein by weight for a flavored product that is pretty good.

where did you see it says "Pure ion exchange, micro ultra filtered protein concentrate, Hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, Glutamine Peptides, Natural and Artificial flavor, Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Aspartame*" It only said whey isolate and artifical flavor for the ingredients.

Im sure dante knows this product. Save yourself time and just go to trueprotein.com

^^^ True im always leary with fly by night products. I just never heard of this type of whey isolate. Seems like there is quite a few out.

Prolab correct?

thats what it is.

Prolab correct?

thats what it is.

No, this American Pure whey. No relation supposedly to the other American whey that recently had problems with rat turds. Someone asked me about this the other day. Ingredients list pure whey isolate, doesn't say the type of isolate. Only that it is ISO94. Person who asked me about it said it was $60 flat, shipped for 10#. Hell of a deal if its legit. I get leery because I just don't see how they make money off of that. Less than $6/# for whey isolate by the time they cover shipping for 10#. But you would know more about that than me.

Holy crap you are right....they copied Prolabs literature...LOLOL

I punched in thebigones first sentence "Isolate's sole protein source is ISO94, a glutathione boosting multi-filtered pure protein" in google and it came up Prolab

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

I looked up Iso94 originally and figured it was relabled

**broken link removed**

What the hell is going on here?

Yikes

Last edited:
No, this American Pure whey. No relation supposedly to the other American whey that recently had problems with rat turds. Someone asked me about this the other day. Ingredients list pure whey isolate, doesn't say the type of isolate. Only that it is ISO94. Person who asked me about it said it was $60 flat, shipped for 10#. Hell of a deal if its legit. I get leery because I just don't see how they make money off of that. Less than $6/# for whey isolate by the time they cover shipping for 10#. But you would know more about that than me.

It's listed at $69 plus shipping on the website.

You can buy REAL, QUALITY protein for a lot less at TrueProtein.

i thought it was from Ultimate Nutrition, but theirs is ISO-SENSATION 93 .

lol they 1-uped them. lol

never had either but
can dfntly find better for better$

**broken link removed**

Although authorities outlined several violations in a warning letter to the companies in 2007, "investigators observed many of the same objectionable conditions and practices" in 2008 and 2009, the suit says. The defendants were "unwilling or unable to prevent recurrence," the suit says.

Investigators saw two rats running through the facilities, two dead rats and "rodent contamination" — including gnaw marks and urine stains — on most of 21 bags of whey protein concentrate inspected, the suit said.

Last edited:
**broken link removed**

Not the same company. This is why I said "supposedly no relation to the American Whey w/ the rat turds." Looked into it when I was asked about it. That whey isolate from the company you listed had 30mg cholesterol per 20gm/protein. Even Costco picked it up. Admittedly a fairly poor choice in naming the product given the problems with the other by similar name.

**broken link removed**

Although authorities outlined several violations in a warning letter to the companies in 2007, "investigators observed many of the same objectionable conditions and practices" in 2008 and 2009, the suit says. The defendants were "unwilling or unable to prevent recurrence," the suit says.

Investigators saw two rats running through the facilities, two dead rats and "rodent contamination" — including gnaw marks and urine stains — on most of 21 bags of whey protein concentrate inspected, the suit said.

Please tell me this isnt PF? I love your protein DC but ive just been using PF's microfiltered isolate b/c its $29.99 per 5lb. tastes like shit but i really hope it doesnt taste like shit b/c it actually is real poop.

no thats not them

I have been using the bulk isolate from Sprouts, with noticeable gains. It is 8.99 a lb, sometimes in sale for 6.99 lb. The reason I choose this to begin with is I lost my job and it is covered with my food stamps card. It is 89g protein per 100g.

Well apparently it says on the jug microfiltration/ultra micro filtration. Taste is just ok but my concern is it mixes a little thick. Almost a little gelatonous. Im hoping thats from the flavor but you never really know with these fly by night companies. I guess anyone can stamp anything on a label. Any true tell signs to know if you really have a quality isolate or not other than a lab analysis.

Any true tell signs to know if you really have a quality isolate or not other than a lab analysis.

You should get no gas, no upset stomach, no runs and it should mix basically straight away.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws