over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Everyone is not a scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey nosejob, I think you may want to drop the attitude and re-read what fletch is saying. He stated earlier in the thread that he lives in the UK where his transaction with our board sponsor Omnik is 100% LEGAL!!

i dont have to re-read it as i read it the first time.

im saying it doesnt matter if it happens here where its illegal or somewhere else its NOT illegal. right now its a tough time for sponsors anywhere PERIOD

peeps are jumping the gun too quick. Things today, are different than they were 2 weeks ago even

Also peeps are relying on the mod staff way too much. yes, they are held in a higher regard but bottom line is they are not responsible for your order.

this is not wal mart. you order at your own risk. if something goes wrong, its apart of the game, that is why you never send mor than you can afford to lose.

yes it sucks to be scamed, believe me, its happened to me many many times. i have gotten the mods involved before, but hey, ultimately its a risk i took.

It's simple. We're in the midst of one of the largest steroid crackdowns in history and people's orders are getting seized and they are losing their money. They are upset that they are not allowed to carry out their activities and are using the board to vent. I hate to see anyone lose their money but if you're going to play the game, you have to sometimes accept some losses. There's no customer service department!

If we see posts like this, we will simply delete the post and maybe ban the user, possibly even permanently.

It's time for people to start using your heads or you will be gone.

I agree...Also, it is a perfect time for our sponser's competition to step in and try to persuade loyal customers to jump ship (thus the new 1 or 2 post members bashing the sponsers for scamming)..........

I agree...Also, it is a perfect time for our sponser's competition to step in and try to persuade loyal customers to jump ship (thus the new 1 or 2 post members bashing the sponsers for scamming)..........
I know... funny isn't it?

I know... funny isn't it?

can you belive there are shit bags out there right now using good sponsors names who have been busted, creating new email handles and contacting peeps saying they are ok and its ok to order!

scamming peeps using a good mans' name! how frickin low!

Well I've said everything that needs to be said here. It is what it is. This is a good board with great and knowledgeable peeps. If you don't like it, you know where to go.

Like I said though, scammer and 1st and 2nd post users bashing sponsors will be banned for 30 days or permanently. Follow the rules and use your heads.

If you still have problems, visit your local steroid satisfaction customer service desk.

can you belive there are shit bags out there right now using good sponsors names who have been busted, creating new email handles and contacting peeps saying they are ok and its ok to order!

scamming peeps using a good mans' name! how frickin low!

Honestly, if someone falls for that right now, they are the dumbest mofo's on the planet!!! IMO, ANYONE (living in the US) making orders, no matter Domestic or International are just setting themselves up for a fall...Now is not a safe time to order from anyone or anywhere!!! Just common sense.............

Last edited:
This is for ouch that hurts...

I read what you said and then re-read what I said. Maybe it wasn't the smartest thing for me to "put things out in the open". Thanks for giving me a heads up. As per your suggestion I will contact a mod and see what can be done. I will also try and edit my post for the safety of the board and myself.

This for Nosejob...

You need to calm down and get the whole story!!!!!! "What the fuck are you thinking..." & "Who the fuck cares..." & " Wake the fuck up..." come on man things are bad for "us" right now but lets have more respect for each other than that.

If a source (Omnik) isn't doing business "right now or any time soon", his thread needs to be taken down and refunds sent. I sent 100% of the funds so I expect 100% of my order or a partial refund or at least a reply. And I DO have more than 1/4 of a brain. I am not trying to order anything right now. This order was placed 2 months ago waaaay before this nightmare happened!!!! I am merely trying to get a reply from Omnik :>) And yes Nose job if you pay for products and don't receive it DOES suck BIGTIME!!! But I still have my fingers crossed that things will work out the best it can given the situation.

fletch_belfast...it would be nice if Omnik could take 30 sec to let eveyone know whats going on...

I will now submit this post and go to my 1st post to edit it for safety's sake!!

This is for ouch that hurts...

I read what you said and then re-read what I said. Maybe it wasn't the smartest thing for me to "put things out in the open". Thanks for giving me a heads up. As per your suggestion I will contact a mod and see what can be done. I will also try and edit my post for the safety of the board and myself.

This for Nosejob...

You need to calm down and get the whole story!!!!!! "What the fuck are you thinking..." & "Who the fuck cares..." & " Wake the fuck up..." come on man things are bad for "us" right now but lets have more respect for each other than that.

If a source (Omnik) isn't doing business "right now or any time soon", his thread needs to be taken down and refunds sent. I sent 100% of the funds so I expect 100% of my order or a partial refund or at least a reply. And I DO have more than 1/4 of a brain. I am not trying to order anything right now. This order was placed 2 months ago waaaay before this nightmare happened!!!! I am merely trying to get a reply from Omnik :>) And yes Nose job if you pay for products and don't receive it DOES suck BIGTIME!!! But I still have my fingers crossed that things will work out the best it can given the situation.

fletch_belfast...it would be nice if Omnik could take 30 sec to let eveyone know whats going on...

I will now submit this post and go to my 1st post to edit it for safety's sake!!

sorry if i am not the one who sits besides you and pats you on the back saying 'keep you head up big fella, all will turn out ok"

im just sick of people bitching about orders and talking about sponsors out in the open in light of what has happened

whether or not you sent funds BEFORE the shit storm, you will NOT seeing any product or refund. those sources who were lucky enough to NOT get busted are seriously in hibernation right now and i dont blame them

its none of your business but i will tell you i have a pending order with one of the forutnate ones that made it, but i have not even tried to email him because for his safety and mine, we both need to chill

you think i want anything coming to me now? do you? really?

Omnik is a registered and licenced company in Poland. What he does there is legal for him.
Customers that are in other countries such as the UK, where it is legal to order medecines for personal use, should be answered if they have legitimate concerns about their orders.

For example, if a UK customer orders from any of our pharma sponsors, it is legal for both parties to be involved in that transaction. If there are issues with the transaction, mysself and board staff that are not in the US, will help have it resolved.

Right now, I have contacted Omnik and I am waiting for him to reply to me.

Any US/Canada members, should stay out of these threads as it does not concern them as they should not be ordering products that are illegal intheir countries in the first place, and if they did, in light of the current situation there, they should keep their mouths shut.

You can order medicines for personal use in the UK? Nice! Now why does that sound like a perfectly reasonable law?

Have you noticed how it's always the people for fuck all money that scream, but the ones that buy by the thousands are very nice, polite and patient/understanding?
Yea I call them Half dollar whores!! It's all a risk if you are breaking the laws of your country. No sponsor would be responsible for this! At least ours are good guys that actually have a good business sense and will work with people. But the half dollar whores should go play in the sand box with the other kids!

You can order medicines for personal use in the UK? Nice! Now why does that sound like a perfectly reasonable law?

Yeah, at least our government doesnt spoil all our fun, the freedom to juice is a freedom we all should have.

It often makes me wonder though, why there arent more British Olympians, and famous bodybuilders in general, from the UK? My knowledge isnt extensive, but the only one that springs to mind is/was Dorian.

Anyway, thanks to BigA for weighing in on this one, we shall wait and see how things turn out.

First off what really is annoying about this board is that you allow sponsors to openly post and advertise. Yet you frown upon members openly posting about receiving their orders, results of the gear etc, if they are having problems? I mean it doesn't take a genius to realize that if you allow open posting this is what's going to happen. In my opinion the irresponsible posting on this board and other boards is why LE has so much access to information and knowledge. Regardless of if this board is based in another country or the source is etc. All it takes is a few remailers and domestic sources posting openly and it's not hard for LE to catch on. LE/DEA are responsible for some of the biggest cocaine busts in the world........yet you think they would somehow not be able to figure out how to bust up steroid suppliers openly discussing this on the boards? LoL.

I agree some of the sources on here really go out of their way to please people they should simply tell to fuck off. They don't have to do business with everyone and their brother who emails them. In the last few years I've used several different sources and NONE of them really required any reference checks. Also some of these sources are making A LOT of money doing what they do...............and OBVIOUSLY judging by some of the pics of the recent busts these sources sometimes have huge quantities of shit on hand. There is no reason why most sources cannot get the product out in a timely manner. This tells me.....the sources are probably taking on more customers than they should. I've gotten shit from Poland faster than domestic. I absolutely understand the risk sources are taking but a lot of these guys are making huge profits and have gotten really fucking greedy over the last few years. We all have reaped what we've sown in my opinion.

From a business standpoint it doesn't matter if a guy spends $100 or $10K. The service should be the same across the board.

First off what really is annoying about this board is that you allow sponsors to openly post and advertise. Yet you frown upon members openly posting about receiving their orders, results of the gear etc, if they are having problems? I mean it doesn't take a genius to realize that if you allow open posting this is what's going to happen. In my opinion the irresponsible posting on this board and other boards is why LE has so much access to information and knowledge. Regardless of if this board is based in another country or the source is etc. All it takes is a few remailers and domestic sources posting openly and it's not hard for LE to catch on. LE/DEA are responsible for some of the biggest cocaine busts in the world........yet you think they would somehow not be able to figure out how to bust up steroid suppliers openly discussing this on the boards? LoL.

I agree some of the sources on here really go out of their way to please people they should simply tell to fuck off. They don't have to do business with everyone and their brother who emails them. In the last few years I've used several different sources and NONE of them really required any reference checks. Also some of these sources are making A LOT of money doing what they do...............and OBVIOUSLY judging by some of the pics of the recent busts these sources sometimes have huge quantities of shit on hand. There is no reason why most sources cannot get the product out in a timely manner. This tells me.....the sources are probably taking on more customers than they should. I've gotten shit from Poland faster than domestic. I absolutely understand the risk sources are taking but a lot of these guys are making huge profits and have gotten really fucking greedy over the last few years. We all have reaped what we've sown in my opinion.
Thank you for your contribution...

...or whatever the hell that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member