over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Everyone is not a scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALLEX

Banned
What's up with all this new members with 1 or 2 posts saying that all the sponsors are scammers? I don't get it...

We live in the world of instant gratification..........People want results immediately. The problem is that it doesn't work / apply that way in this type of situation. Also, it draws a lot of attention to the topic, which makes matters heat up more.

It's simple. We're in the midst of one of the largest steroid crackdowns in history and people's orders are getting seized and they are losing their money. They are upset that they are not allowed to carry out their activities and are using the board to vent. I hate to see anyone lose their money but if you're going to play the game, you have to sometimes accept some losses. There's no customer service department!

If we see posts like this, we will simply delete the post and maybe ban the user, possibly even permanently.

It's time for people to start using your heads or you will be gone.

It kinda reminds me of an old episode of cops, Some crackhead lady chases down a squad car to report that she gave a guy money for drugs and he stiffed her. Then she takes the officer to the trailer park and helps the officer find him. They both go to jail.

It kinda reminds me of an old episode of cops, Some crackhead lady chases down a squad car to report that she gave a guy money for drugs and he stiffed her. Then she takes the officer to the trailer park and helps the officer find him. They both go to jail.

haha, i saw that one lmfao

I'm looking at it this way. Everyone should take a break sometime. We need to get this stuff back under the radar.

We all make it so easy for the cop's, with open sources and post's.

It's simple. We're in the midst of one of the largest steroid crackdowns in history and people's orders are getting seized and they are losing their money. They are upset that they are not allowed to carry out their activities and are using the board to vent. I hate to see anyone lose their money but if you're going to play the game, you have to sometimes accept some losses. There's no customer service department!

If we see posts like this, we will simply delete the post and maybe ban the user, possibly even permanently.

It's time for people to start using your heads or you will be gone.

I agree with this. Id also call for the people saying "hey has anyone used XXX" and other bullshit posts like that.

Its not as black and white as that.

If you live in the states or australia, you should give thanks to God/Allah/Buddha everytime you receive a package.

However, for those of us that live in the UK, who have entrusted our money to a trusted board sponsor, for the completely legal purchase of 'medicines' we are allowed to import for our own personal use, have more reason than anyone else to to be suspicious of Omnik or whoevers disappearance.

Im not gonna brand anyone a scammer just yet, but ill be watching and waiting with interest.

If this is somewhat related to my post in "new sponser Omnik's" thread please let me explain. I understand why you might be questioning someone with 1 (!!!) post saying they did not receive an order (whole or in part). I heard about Omnik on SSB. Of course SSB is no longer up. The classifieds are gone from OutlawMuscle. Professional Muscle is the last board allowing "source talk". I saw the thread about Omnik so I decided to post for 2 reasons....#1 I was hoping Omnik would see it and respond saying things had been bumpy with him for the last few days but everything is now back to normal and #2 If there was no reply I wanted to let others know so they wouldn't lose out. I sent Omnik another email after posting on his thread but I still haven't heard back???? I'm not using the "S" word yet, but its been tooooooo long since last hearing from him :(

I did recieve roughly 60% of what I ordered so I did not lose out completely.

Please Omnik send me a quick email and let me know whats up!!

Its a perfect time for someone's competition to come onto a board using an unrelated handle and say so and so is a scammer or they are now run by LE to get your info etc.

Its not as black and white as that.

If you live in the states or australia, you should give thanks to God/Allah/Buddha everytime you receive a package.

However, for those of us that live in the UK, who have entrusted our money to a trusted board sponsor, for the completely legal purchase of 'medicines' we are allowed to import for our own personal use, have more reason than anyone else to to be suspicious of Omnik or whoevers disappearance.

Im not gonna brand anyone a scammer just yet, but ill be watching and waiting with interest.
Yes but half the people posting are using hotmail addresses which block many incoming email and I've heard sponsors say regarding complainers that they keep sending them emails but they never receive them.

It is black and white when the IP address of the user comes back from within the US. Your IP address for you, fletch_belfast, is UK but irregardless, we are pushing to avoid all open posting due to the fact that people and law enforcement in countries where the products are illegal are in PLAIN SIGHT.

These orders and transactions should not be in plain sight, plain and simple. And with certain laws considered, should not be placed here at all.

This is a bodybuilding, strength building, and health-related board. Yes, some of our sponsors sell items that in many countries are perfectly legal but this is not a steroidmart customer service center.

If this is somewhat related to my post in "new sponser Omnik's" thread please let me explain. I understand why you might be questioning someone with 1 (!!!) post saying they did not receive an order (whole or in part). I heard about Omnik on SSB. Of course SSB is no longer up. The classifieds are gone from OutlawMuscle. Professional Muscle is the last board allowing "source talk". I saw the thread about Omnik so I decided to post for 2 reasons....#1 I was hoping Omnik would see it and respond saying things had been bumpy with him for the last few days but everything is now back to normal and #2 If there was no reply I wanted to let others know so they wouldn't lose out. I sent Omnik another email after posting on his thread but I still haven't heard back???? I'm not using the "S" word yet, but its been tooooooo long since last hearing from him :(

This is a perfect example of what should not be posted. You just openly posted where you posted your information, where you've been before, where you heard about who, who you sent emails too, what you recieved, and how much you lost!!!

All of this with 2 posts and a name bigcanadian in which your order was probably illegally placed.

You just made our board a open book information source for your illegal activity.

Can we please start using our heads?

LMAO!!!

who fucking cares if you didnt get your order?

seriously! the biggest bust just occured 2 weeks ago and you are wondering if your order is still coming, let me tell you

its not!

any source that wasnt caught up in all this shit, wll NOT be doing any type of biz now or anytime soon, why would they?

and you should thank your lucky stars that you didnt get your door knocked down.

most of the peeps complaining most likely only had $200-$300 sitting out there, is that money really worth your freedom?

think of it as payment for staying OUT of jail.

you just said, you got 60% of your order, thats 60% more than many others got, so why are you bitching

i dont blame omnik for not contacting you, anyone with 1/4 of a brain would NOT be trying to get anything right now, it looks fishy to me you are trying to order still

Yes but half the people posting are using hotmail addresses which block many incoming email and I've heard sponsors say regarding complainers that they keep sending them emails but they never receive them.

It is black and white when the IP address of the user comes back from within the US. Your IP address for you, fletch_belfast, is UK but irregardless, we are pushing to avoid all open posting due to the fact that people and law enforcement in countries where the products are illegal are in PLAIN SIGHT.

These orders and transactions should not be in plain sight, plain and simple. And with certain laws considered, should not be placed here at all.

This is a bodybuilding, strength building, and health-related board. Yes, some of our sponsors sell items that in many countries are perfectly legal but this is not a steroidmart customer service center.

You have some good points there, we all know there are idiots on here. (obviously I didnt use a hotmail account like some may have)

I think the reason we see posts like this is out of frustration. If a source doesnt reply to anyone, what are we to do..? This is from 'Big A's 'Announcement' thread:(http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29485 ) >>>>>>>>>> "Also, here's a bit of trivia - for a new sponsor to be approved, if I don't know them personally, they have to provide me with their photo, driver's licence scan (photo has to match) and then they get a visit to confirm the details. This is so they don't scam anyone."

So with that in mind, what happens if and when they DO scam someone..?

If Omnik is just perhaps snowed under with orders, couldnt he find 30 seconds to let everyone here know..?

Hopefully we find out soon.

sure board mbrs will be pissed when there is no seizure letter and no package., especially when it is a sponsor..being new, i have been a lurker for a while, and see it is happening alot. despite the many busts, when a sponsor continues to accept money and oestn come through with is part- ill feelings remain with the recently screwed party. this IS infact a scam...but DONT POST ABOUT IT. just dont use those guys, tell your friends, and make sure others know. Posting it endangers us all.

You have some good points there, we all know there are idiots on here. (obviously I didnt use a hotmail account like some may have)

I think the reason we see posts like this is out of frustration. If a source doesnt reply to anyone, what are we to do..? This is from 'Big A's 'Announcement' thread:(http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29485 ) >>>>>>>>>> "Also, here's a bit of trivia - for a new sponsor to be approved, if I don't know them personally, they have to provide me with their photo, driver's licence scan (photo has to match) and then they get a visit to confirm the details. This is so they don't scam anyone."

If Omnik is just perhaps snowed under with orders, couldnt he find 30 seconds to let everyone here know..?

have you read what peeps have posted?

right now NOTHING is being said!

hushmail and cyber are compromised. You think any source is gonna contact you and risk anything more?

throw some water on your face and WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Simple. You let an administrator of the board know that a sponsor is not delivering. Then the board administrator (like BigA) will contact that sponsor and see what the problem is. But this should all be done privately. If you lose your money, it is not the board's fault. It is the sponsor's. I've been here for years and have yet to see a case where when things were handled professionally, like you would on any other purchase, the person was left hung out to dry. Only in cases where the sponsor goes bad does it cost the customer money. But you are not a customer of the board. You are customer of the sponsor. Obviously we want to have sponsors that are good and fair but if they are not, and the board finds out about it, the sponsor is removed. I've seen it happen. Not very often though because they have almost all been just fine.

My point is that BigA does everything he can to make sure the sponsors are good. That's all he/we can do. If the sponsor turns out to be a dud, well that doesn't make the board a bad board. It just lets you know that people don't always live up to their end of the deal. But you take that risk with every online order you place anywhere. If you order a memory upgrade from newegg.com and they never deliver, or send you memory that's defective and you never get your money back, what do you do?

I personally am not allowed to help anyone with any orders for items other than clothing, bodybuilding equipment, and legal supplements. If you ordered a US scheduled drug that happens to be legal in your country, I can't help you so please, for my sake, don't ask. I received that advice on good authority and will adhere to it.

No long-term member here can say that Professional Muscle doesn't go out of it's way to provide quality sponsors for clothing, training, and bodybuilding supplements. Synthetek has a double-your-money-back guarantee and has never had to pay out on it ever. That's pretty damn good.

have you read what peeps have posted?

right now NOTHING is being said!

hushmail and cyber are compromised. You think any source is gonna contact you and risk anything more?

throw some water on your face and WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Hey nosejob, I think you may want to drop the attitude and re-read what fletch is saying. He stated earlier in the thread that he lives in the UK where his transaction with our board sponsor Omnik is 100% LEGAL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear