over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Everyone maintaining on TRT these days?

BoredStiff

Registered
Anyone notice the trend for so many people to claim they are "just on TRT" now? Some guys are believable, but I've heard people's opinions that guys like Dwayne Johnson and John Cena, even Mike Tyson in his prime were easily just on 200mg of TRT. What's that goons name? Tony Huge's friend, Coach Trevor? The guy looks like a tank and claims he maintains it on just testosterone gels now.

Is it me or is something not adding up? I know when I dropped from larger doses in the 750mg-1000mg range to TRT over the past years, I still look above average, but I'm definitely not going to be confused for the Rock any time soon.

Maybe my genetics just suck but something doesn't add up here. I've met Dwayne, Cena and even Tyson when I was younger and he was still far more in shape and I also know guys on legit TRT that train like animals and there's a BIG, BIG difference in person. I would assume someone like Dwayne would just cruise on 300-500mg and maybe just taking some drying agents if needed for a movie role, that seems a lot more believable....

This is just my opinion, I just feel it's weird that suddenly everyone is on 200mg of TRT and "that's all you really need", anyone have a take on this? All opinions are valid, this isn't an argument thread.

Well “TRT” has become accepted like marijuana has medicinal properties and you need adderall and Xanax for your daily life to function and ambien to sleep that’s all normal now and so is TRT so they save face by saying they are on TRT. These guys want you to think that the only reason they look like they do is because they spend 4 hours in the gym twice a day 6 days a week when we all know that’s bullshit. It helps their image and leads the common jackass to listen when they spout their BS instead of just saying “yea he’s on roids”.

To a lesser extent but similarly I don’t tell my fatass lazy fuck friends anymore that I’m running anything because their excuse as to why they look like shit and I don’t is “oh FrancisK is on roids”. Rather than because they sit on their asses all day, eat garbage and drink 5 nights a week and haven’t seen a gym since high school PE class....no it’s because they don’t use “roids”. Same shit

Don’t give it a second thought it’s all BS for their image you should know that....

TRT wasn’t satisfying enough for me so I’m on a higher version of self prescribed HRT, 300mg Sustanon and 150mg deca.
I have a buddy though who looks insane like FrankZane in his prime on only testosterone gel(he takes double what the doc says to take), and 4ius serostim. I saw him recently and he lost his serostim connection and he didn’t look nearly as hard or vascular. He eats perfect year round and trains hard and heavy.

TRT wasn’t satisfying enough for me so I’m on a higher version of self prescribed HRT, 300mg Sustanon and 150mg deca.
I have a buddy though who looks insane like FrankZane in his prime on only testosterone gel(he takes double what the doc says to take), and 4ius serostim. I saw him recently and he lost his serostim connection and he didn’t look nearly as hard or vascular. He eats perfect year round and trains hard and heavy.

GH definitely makes a difference for your physique and goes really well with "lower" test dosages, not so much size but just general aesthetically and keeping fat off.

Sure these guys might be on "TRT" dosages but when it's time for a show or movie or whatever the fuck else they do you know they ramp it up, don't ever listen to someone who has something to gain from what he is telling you especially clicks.

Anyone notice the trend for so many people to claim they are "just on TRT" now? Some guys are believable, but I've heard people's opinions that guys like Dwayne Johnson and John Cena, even Mike Tyson in his prime were easily just on 200mg of TRT. What's that goons name? Tony Huge's friend, Coach Trevor? The guy looks like a tank and claims he maintains it on just testosterone gels now.

Is it me or is something not adding up? I know when I dropped from larger doses in the 750mg-1000mg range to TRT over the past years, I still look above average, but I'm definitely not going to be confused for the Rock any time soon.

Maybe my genetics just suck but something doesn't add up here. I've met Dwayne, Cena and even Tyson when I was younger and he was still far more in shape and I also know guys on legit TRT that train like animals and there's a BIG, BIG difference in person. I would assume someone like Dwayne would just cruise on 300-500mg and maybe just taking some drying agents if needed for a movie role, that seems a lot more believable....

This is just my opinion, I just feel it's weird that suddenly everyone is on 200mg of TRT and "that's all you really need", anyone have a take on this? All opinions are valid, this isn't an argument thread.

But don't you only eat about 1500 cals per day? Obviously you have gone over why you do that and sure if using nutrient dense food you can still look great doing that. However you will never be big doing that. You will never have that wow factor living on so little calories and lower doses. Obviously you could be smaller but shredded so look fantastic (especially in pics alone) but never like the Rock etc. Could you look like the rock on 150mg test parts of the year... of course especially if you had built that on higher doses then were just maintaining but he eats much more. As you state when you need to look more impressive you throw in some bits such as mast, avar, tbol, tren, adrol or whatever it is. Dose is just one factor and diet and training are 2 other very important factors. A guy who is 270 loaded up could maintain 260+ fairly well on lower doses as long as his diet is full of good food and he is training hard. He will lose that look after time but he will still be very impressive. Now for some they may need more than say 150mg test to hold onto their muscle so they may go with 300mg for example. It's still totally doable though. However if you undereat on TRT you will always go backwards faster.

Nevertheless your thread is on point and the simple truth is so many bullshit. Literally just complete bullshit from them. Many can look impressive if they spend years building a physique and they maintain on TRT. That's not my point so I am not posting you have to use high doses to look good. But many of these guys just bullshit or their idea of cruise is 400mg test and 5iu hgh (or in other cases about 1g test). I know a few guys who call that "off". Others are just taking alsorts of things through the year and constantly bullshitting. I have seen many vids/podcasts recently were the guys are simply lying. Yes there will be exceptions and I don't know what they are running but I know they aren't off like they state. On one one of them was being truthful but the others just hiding the truth. That's what they do... hide the truth. They do 200mg test for 4 weeks then blast on higher doses but their dose is 200mg test. Mike O'hearn looks incredible and if I had to guess what he was on most of the year it would something like 300-400mg test and 4iu hgh so no big doses. Obviously I don't know what he is on but just highlighting my stance on things and that you can look fantastic on small doses. But honestly some of these guys are taking grams and their cruise is about 500mg test but they act like they are on next to nothing all the time. I personally haven't a clue what the Rock is on but if I had to guess about 300mg test and 4iu pharm hgh then for certain times (movie roles) he adds in more stuff for that wow factor. I am nothing special but can maintain fairly well on 150mg test. Coming off everything is a different story.

The older experienced guys maintain well on TRT because they have the years of homeostasis to back them up. Permanent satellite cell proliferation, abundance of myonuclei from years of PED use so now it doesn’t require much to keep it.

Even couple hundred mgs of testosterone and some GH is quite a bit of step up from being natural. Combine that with above average genetics (all the guys you mentioned are genetically gifted), and yeah it’s believable.

TRT > Being natural. It’s a big advantage

The older experienced guys maintain well on TRT because they have the years of homeostasis to back them up. Permanent satellite cell proliferation, abundance of myonuclei from years of PED use so now it doesn’t require much to keep it.

Even couple hundred mgs of testosterone and some GH is quite a bit of step up from being natural. Combine that with above average genetics (all the guys you mentioned are genetically gifted), and yeah it’s believable.

TRT > Being natural. It’s a big advantage

DEFINITELY agree with this, it's a lot easier to maintain a physique when you have a lot of years doing it. To a point of course....

I'm not going to be at my peak year round but it would probably take quite an effort to look like shit at this point.

Sounds like a lot of jealousy and less than elite genetics leading to disbelief. Not a shocker. Yes, those guys can maintain on 200mg of test. There are natural guys in sports that are absolute monsters! Just because you (and I) could not be there natural (or even enhanced I won`t be the rock), that has no correlation to what they are actually taking. People are unique in so many ways. To looks at physiques or size as if it is linear (this dose = this size) is just naive.

Haha that’s what they say but true people on trt aren’t the same size as they once were
Look at people who’ve quit bodybuilding, and just train/eat healthy. They’re the size of regular people now.
Being lean makes you look bigger but no way you could maintain being huge on trt. If it were possible no one would even cycle after getting to certain size. They’d just go on trt

idk whats not believable in cases where you have a guy who has great genetics and pushed it with diet and training and gear for many years, gets older and drops to trt and is still more jacked then most of the forum. that wtf happens after 20 years loaded up.

i dont remember the movie but some not so distant movie the rock was in i was thinking i bet he is just on trt, what a fucking freak. lol

if someone says they are taking trt that doesnt mean that they dont bump it from time to time either.
trt is the easy out answer for the very clear steroid users you mention.

As far as my really low-calorie approach, yes, I do agree that while I can maintain, I can't really grow on that. BUT I do have a history of much heavier use, when I was eating around 5k calories etc. and even then, when I'd drop to true TRT levels, there was a noticeable difference in size. For example, even when my test was around 300ng/dl, my arms were 17.5 inches.... after years on TRT, my arms are still 17.5 inches. That just seems to be my genetic limit for arm size as long as I'm within physiological test levels..... if I go on a decent cycle, I can surpass that easily, but my body can't maintain it once I come off ... again, this is back when I used to eat a hell of a lot more.

I met the Rock recently but also during his Disney days, I can tell you, during his tooth fairy days, aside from dwarfing me in height, we looked pretty similar (I wasn't even on TRT yet, my test levels were tanked at that point). At that point I could totally believe he was on TRT and a good diet. Now? He's aged significantly, he's massive compared to back then, his skin is WAY thinner (neck veins and trap/neck lines very visible)..... you don't just go from 30 to 50 and double in size while losing noticeable body fat.

But back on point I just think it's funny how everyone's on TRT now and that seems to be the thing, just like saying "half-natty" was the thing a few years back. I met one popular instagram guy, won't mention him, on legit 100mg TRT..... except into the conversation he added how every six weeks or so he goes on 700mg tren ace for 4-6 weeks, rinse and repeat..... I'm like ok, that's a pretty significant detail there. Or Lobliner going over his prescribed TRT regimen and pulling out 300mg test/200mg Deca/1000iu HCG/MK677..... I can mention his name because his stuff was all prescribed and it's a public video but it just makes me wonder what the next trend will be.

As far as my really low-calorie approach, yes, I do agree that while I can maintain, I can't really grow on that. BUT I do have a history of much heavier use, when I was eating around 5k calories etc. and even then, when I'd drop to true TRT levels, there was a noticeable difference in size. For example, even when my test was around 300ng/dl, my arms were 17.5 inches.... after years on TRT, my arms are still 17.5 inches. That just seems to be my genetic limit for arm size as long as I'm within physiological test levels..... if I go on a decent cycle, I can surpass that easily, but my body can't maintain it once I come off ... again, this is back when I used to eat a hell of a lot more.

I met the Rock recently but also during his Disney days, I can tell you, during his tooth fairy days, aside from dwarfing me in height, we looked pretty similar (I wasn't even on TRT yet, my test levels were tanked at that point). At that point I could totally believe he was on TRT and a good diet. Now? He's aged significantly, he's massive compared to back then, his skin is WAY thinner (neck veins and trap/neck lines very visible)..... you don't just go from 30 to 50 and double in size while losing noticeable body fat.

But back on point I just think it's funny how everyone's on TRT now and that seems to be the thing, just like saying "half-natty" was the thing a few years back. I met one popular instagram guy, won't mention him, on legit 100mg TRT..... except into the conversation he added how every six weeks or so he goes on 700mg tren ace for 4-6 weeks, rinse and repeat..... I'm like ok, that's a pretty significant detail there. Or Lobliner going over his prescribed TRT regimen and pulling out 300mg test/200mg Deca/1000iu HCG/MK677..... I can mention his name because his stuff was all prescribed and it's a public video but it just makes me wonder what the next trend will be.

You have pretty much answered your own question. Many like to use the term "trt" or even "off" but what they do is far from those terms. I think in some cases they even believe it themselves. Examples of this could be guys (I know a few) who say they come off but their coming off is not injecting anything for a few weeks then simply restarting. Or the amount of guys who just randomly add things in to their cruise dose but don't count it. So 40mg dbol 5 times per week doesn't count because it's just pre workout. I can think of one of my mates who even asked me about his blood work and how it can't be correct because he was off. Then he later mentions how he randomly injected sust once the week before and how he is taking dbol pre workout. He said it's only pre workout. I said how many days do you train per week... 5 days :eek::D Some are bad bullshitters but others are just not very smart and forget half the things they do. Many even get mini cycles legally prescribed as you just highlighted.

Now with subjects like this you can generalize but on a case by case basis it's impossible to know who is doing what. Some do just have great genetics but in many cases you simply can't believe people. So many lie for whatever reason. As I posted the other day I haven't a clue what the Rock takes but as you stated his look has changed and it's definitely a look which suggests certain copmpounds being used. Although looking at him as a kid it was apparant he has superior genetics so he could be using a surprisingly small amount. He could also be banging in 100mg tren a everyday. Point being we don't know but I definitely wouldn't trust what most people say.

most guys here who claim to be on trt aint 200mg/wk should put one way over the top range 1100 reading. which is where teens are at the height of test production.
anything over the normal range is a cycle. period.
i stayed around 1500 for the last 10 years, not including cycles. and i regret it all. just aged my face so much. all those androgens ruined my pretty face.

How are your bloods with this level?

Do you mind sharing what supposed you take? (Either here or DM) - thanks

most guys here who claim to be on trt aint 200mg/wk should put one way over the top range 1100 reading. which is where teens are at the height of test production.
anything over the normal range is a cycle. period.
i stayed around 1500 for the last 10 years, not including cycles. and i regret it all. just aged my face so much. all those androgens ruined my pretty face.
Interesting you say it aged your face... idk if I’ve met or heard that from anybody else who uses “higher” dosages

I sometimes think some guys just look older and claim it's because of the AAS. I think a lot has to do with slin usage too. Obviously, genetics play a role. Although taking large amounts of gear isn't a good idea for so called anti-aging purposes. Another thing about a lot of these guys who live the wild bb lifestyle live a hard life.....hitting the drugs pretty hard. I have witnessed it many times.

I found out a long time ago, most lie about what doses they take. If I was going to do a cycle, I do 125 MG test, 150 MG of Deca, 5 IUs of slin and 3 IUs of GH. That too me is a full blown cycle, others think it is TRT. TRT is me taking 125 MG of test max a week.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws